this is HOT!!!

Printable View

• 07-12-2007
    pingman360
    2 Attachment(s)
    this is HOT!!!
    ok check it out this is the new PING driver that comes out later on this yr (rumors say around sept...) it looks sick... two models draw and standard... dont think it'll knock the 907 out of the bag but it looks awsome...

heres a link to show its been approved on the USGA's site [url]http://www.usga.org/equipment/conforming_golf_club/conforming_golf_club_results.asp[/url]

and the pic's... i'll post more wen i have em a friend should be sending me some these are just of the USGA's page above...
  • 07-12-2007
    pingman360
    here's a few from Golf WRX...
    [url]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102000[/url]

it looks great IMO...
  • 07-12-2007
    bjdrivers
    well damn i saw this thread title and i thought there would be nude pics of camillo villegas.
  • 07-12-2007
    golfaholic
    I posted these on ST a few days ago.
  • 07-12-2007
    Omen2
    [QUOTE=golfaholic]I posted these on ST a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

ask us if we give a F$CK what you posted on F.AG Talk the other day. :eek:
  • 07-12-2007
    golfaholic
    [QUOTE=Omen2]ask us if we give a F$CK what you posted on F.AG Talk the other day. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Just saying this is old news.

ask me if I ****ing care if you care.
  • 07-12-2007
    Omen2
    [QUOTE=golfaholic]Just saying this is old news.

ask me if I ****ing care if you care.[/QUOTE]

did any of us ask you if it was old news.

ask me if i ****ing care if you care that i dont ****ing care
  • 07-12-2007
    Horseballs
    [QUOTE=Omen2]did any of us ask you if it was old news.

ask me if i ****ing care if you care that i dont ****ing care[/QUOTE]
    It's a Ping driver so by default no one ****ing cares.
    ****ing ****, you *****-ass mother****ers.
  • 07-12-2007
    golfaholic
    [QUOTE=Omen2]did any of us ask you if it was old news.

ask me if i ****ing care if you care that i dont ****ing care[/QUOTE]

I don't like you.

I dont ****ing have to ask you if you ****ing care that I dont ****ing care, simply for the fact that I dont ****ing care.

Go **** yourself.
  • 07-12-2007
    Omen2
    [QUOTE=golfaholic]I don't like you.

I dont ****ing have to ask you if you ****ing care that I dont ****ing care, simply for the fact that I dont ****ing care.

Go **** yourself.[/QUOTE]

whoa, whoa... why all of the hostilities all of a sudden

you ****ing care that i dont ****ing care that you dont ****ing care that i dont ****ing care about you telling me to go **** myself.

so ask me if i ****ing care that you want me to go **** myself... well go ahead you little ****er :D
  • 07-12-2007
    LyleG
    Joel,

Are you on your period?
  • 07-12-2007
    golfaholic
    [QUOTE=LyleG]Joel,

Are you on your period?[/QUOTE]

Nope, Im perfectly fine, thanks:).

Although I may be a little sassed since i kinda got my ass handed to me in the provincial TRNY this week. Dosen't look like im goint to be top 18 to make the cut. Did I ever play horrible ****ing "golf".
  • 07-12-2007
    golfaholic
    [QUOTE=golfaholic]Nope, Im perfectly fine, thanks:).

Although I may be a little sassed since i kinda got my ass handed to me in the provincial TRNY this week. Dosen't look like im goint to be top 18 to make the cut. Did I ever play horrible ****ing "golf".[/QUOTE]

I take that back.

Looks like I'm going to make it.
  • 07-12-2007
    golfaholic
    [QUOTE=Omen2]whoa, whoa... why all of the hostilities all of a sudden

you ****ing care that i dont ****ing care that you dont ****ing care that i dont ****ing care about you telling me to go **** myself.

so ask me if i ****ing care that you want me to go **** myself... well go ahead you little ****er :D[/QUOTE]

Do you ****ing care that I want you to go **** yourself. Because personally, I want you to fo **** yourself because i'm sick of your constant BS that you continue to polute this nice quite polite ****ing golf forum with.

again, go **** yourself.