Lindsey Vonn = Weaksauce

Printable View

• 02-11-2010
    The Purist
    Lindsey Vonn = Weaksauce
    I watched an interview the other day between Lindsey Vonn and Matt Lauer before heading off to work in blizzard conditions.

This Biatch just had to let her fans know that she had gotten a shin injury, and that if she finished poorly that it would probably because of her hurt leg. Its revolting to listen to someone making excuses before they have even competed.

Her sob story reminds me of some of the guys Ive randomly golfed with that were "5" handicaps , but hadn't played in so long...blah blah blah. These guys are usually 5 over by the 3rd hole.
  • 02-11-2010
    upanddownfromaballwasher
    [QUOTE=The Purist]I watched an interview the other day between Lindsey Vonn and Matt Lauer before heading off to work in blizzard conditions.

This Biatch just had to let her fans know that she had gotten a shin injury, and that if she finished poorly that it would probably because of her hurt leg. Its revolting to listen to someone making excuses before they have even competed.

Her sob story reminds me of some of the guys Ive randomly golfed with that were "5" handicaps , but hadn't played in so long...blah blah blah. These guys are usually 5 over by the 3rd hole.[/QUOTE]

HAVE WE MET?
  • 02-11-2010
    The Purist
    WTF....This thread is about guys who lie about their handicap.
  • 02-11-2010
    The Purist
    [QUOTE=upanddownfromaballwasher]HAVE WE MET?[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, I like chicks.
  • 02-11-2010
    Horseballs
    I'm trying to decide if she's hot. I've done extensive research and some of her SI Swimsuit photos are good, but how much of that is makeup and airbrushing? I've also seen some photos where she looks bad. Anyone have a definitive opinion? Anyone want to link some hot Olympic tail pics?
  • 02-11-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=The Purist]I watched an interview the other day between Lindsey Vonn and Matt Lauer before heading off to work in blizzard conditions.

Her sob story reminds me of some of the guys Ive randomly golfed with that were "5" handicaps , but hadn't played in so long...blah blah blah. These guys are usually 5 over by the 3rd hole.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you aren't making the mistake of applying male standards to a woman? Haven't you just described all women?

If a woman can do this:

[url]http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/m3uPUxfyKM5/AUDI+FIS+World+Cup+Women+Giant+Slalom/DCyx9ahen3A/Lindsey+Vonn[/url]

And look like this:

[url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/winter/lindsey-vonn/10_lindsey-vonn_6.html[/url]

She gets a pass.
  • 02-11-2010
    The Purist
    She is definitely hot, but I am really turned off by excuses...If you're hot and end up sucking it up, people will make excuses for you...Insecurity and self-doubt can sometimes ruin an otherwise pretty face.
  • 02-11-2010
    Horseballs
    [url]http://www.minnpost.com/client_files/alternate_images/2002/mp_main_wide_LindseyVonn.jpg[/url]
    This isn't doing anything for me.
    And neither is this.
    [url]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GAMKfs8fcHc/SIiE4Rq4xqI/AAAAAAAAADk/FAXDWv0zs6E/s400/lindsey_vonn_ski.jpg[/url]

I don't like to throw the word "hot" around like it's a piece of candy.
  • 02-11-2010
    The Purist
    [QUOTE=Horseballs][url]http://www.minnpost.com/client_files/alternate_images/2002/mp_main_wide_LindseyVonn.jpg[/url]
    This isn't doing anything for me.
    And neither is this.
    [url]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GAMKfs8fcHc/SIiE4Rq4xqI/AAAAAAAAADk/FAXDWv0zs6E/s400/lindsey_vonn_ski.jpg[/url]

I don't like to throw the word "hot" around like it's a piece of candy.[/QUOTE]
    how about this: she is hot for a skier, and hot in general in certain lighting conditions and when her acne has been photo-shopped out.
  • 02-11-2010
    Horseballs
    [QUOTE=The Purist]how about this: she is hot for a skier, and hot in general in certain lighting conditions and when her acne has been photo-shopped out.[/QUOTE]
    I think we can all live with this definition.
  • 02-11-2010
    SoonerBS
    [QUOTE=Horseballs]I'm trying to decide if she's hot. I've done extensive research and some of her SI Swimsuit photos are good, but how much of that is makeup and airbrushing? I've also seen some photos where she looks bad. Anyone have a definitive opinion? Anyone want to link some hot Olympic tail pics?[/QUOTE]

She needs about 20 more pounds and she would be perfect . . . . . .preferably in the boobs and arse . . . .
  • 02-12-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    I've taken blonde women skiing. They just don't look their best out there. It isn't just the hat hair. The reality is few women look awesome without make-up and to be a top skier you probably need someone doing it for you. And sometimes zits happen.

I guess what I'm saying is, I prefer to build/exagerate this into a fantasy because banging a gold medalist would be awesome. Please don't destroy this for me.

By the way, Sooner, I've fantasized that her ass is her best feature.
  • 02-12-2010
    SoonerBS
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]I've taken blonde women skiing. They just don't look their best out there. It isn't just the hat hair. The reality is few women look awesome without make-up and to be a top skier you probably need someone doing it for you. And sometimes zits happen.

I guess what I'm saying is, I prefer to build/exagerate this into a fantasy because banging a gold medalist would be awesome. Please don't destroy this for me.

By the way, Sooner, I've fantasized that her ass is her best feature.[/QUOTE]

I see that you have seen the SI front cover picture as well then . . . . .
  • 02-12-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=SoonerBS]I see that you have seen the SI front cover picture as well then . . . . .[/QUOTE]

I actually haven't. But I will.
  • 02-12-2010
    SoonerBS
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here you go, let your imagination run wild . . . . . .
  • 02-12-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    Mmmmm.....skiing, hot tub, dinner, a massage and post massage.

I try to get up to the Palmer chair in the summer where the ski team trains. I could watch the cute ones run gates all day.
  • 02-12-2010
    daveperkins
    [QUOTE=SoonerBS]She needs about 20 more pounds and she would be perfect . . . . . .preferably in the boobs and arse . . . .[/QUOTE]

The arse is actually superb... boobs could use help... but she has a very fine tendency to hook her thumbs in the lower string fasteners and push down...

That is a good thing..
  • 02-12-2010
    daveperkins
    [QUOTE=The Purist]how about this: she is hot for a skier, and hot in general in certain lighting conditions and when her acne has been photo-shopped out.[/QUOTE]

agreed, although I'd stipulate that the acne will probably go away on its own when she's in off season and the steroids are back in the medicine cabinet.

She wouldn't be hot if the standard was 'model', but 'skiier' makes her a 10+..
  • 02-17-2010
    SoonerBS
    I can now allow myself to fully fantasize about Lindsey and I hooking up -- she is now an Olympic Gold winner. I couldn't allow myself to fantasize about her before whenever she was just another snow bunny, but this obviously raises her status and raises my, . . . . . well, . . . . . . . you know.
  • 02-17-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=SoonerBS]I can now allow myself to fully fantasize about Lindsey and I hooking up -- she is now an Olympic Gold winner. I couldn't allow myself to fantasize about her before whenever she was just another snow bunny, but this obviously raises her status and raises my, . . . . . well, . . . . . . . you know.[/QUOTE]

I could, but this makes it better.