• 11-03-2015
    Horseballs
    NFL 2015 - Official Thread
    Bengals 7-0
    Suck it.
  • 11-05-2015
    jt1135
    Kind of iffy on my Viqueens. All their wins are against losers but they played the Broncos closer than any one else.
  • 11-08-2015
    jt1135
    well they pulled one out of there asses but hey, we're tied with the cheeseheads!
  • 06-21-2016
    lorenzoinoc
    Almost forgot to ask, my apologies. How'd rhe Bengals do in 2015? Didn't really follow football last year.
  • 06-22-2016
    Kiwi Player
    Not sure about the Bengals Zo but just thought I should inform the board that the Mighty All Blacks won the Rugby World Cup in 2015 defeating the Australian Wallabies in the Grand Final. That makes them the most successful rugby team in rugby world cup history, the first to win three titles, the first to win back to back titles and maintaining an almost unbelievable >90% winning record in the four years between World Cups.

A record that almost defies belief!

Just saying ... :wink5:
  • 06-22-2016
    Horseballs
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc;291057]Almost forgot to ask, my apologies. How'd rhe Bengals do in 2015? Didn't really follow football last year.[/QUOTE]
    You didn't? Bengals won the Superbowl.
  • 06-23-2016
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=Horseballs;291064]You didn't? Bengals won the Superbowl.[/QUOTE]

Well congratulations then. Must feel great! There's nothing like the feeling you get when your team wins the Super Bowl. Believe me, I know.

It also must be a relief to finally beat back the Bengals' reputation as losers, chokers, and fools. After all, that sort of thing is merely a reflection of what the home city is like and all the people in it.
  • 06-23-2016
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=Kiwi Player;291062]Not sure about the Bengals Zo but just thought I should inform the board that the Mighty All Blacks won the Rugby World Cup in 2015 defeating the Australian Wallabies in the Grand Final. That makes them the most successful rugby team in rugby world cup history, the first to win three titles, the first to win back to back titles and maintaining an almost unbelievable >90% winning record in the four years between World Cups.

A record that almost defies belief!

Just saying ... :wink5:[/QUOTE]

Man, that's awesome! All of it! So what happens now...do the All Blacks graduate to a major sport against the world's top athletes? Have they decided which one they'll choose? Football might seem like the right choice but those NFL players aren't just C sport tough, they're the real deal.

I'd go with basketball.
  • 06-27-2016
    Horseballs
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc;291068]Man, that's awesome! All of it! So what happens now...do the All Blacks graduate to a major sport against the world's top athletes? Have they decided which one they'll choose? Football might seem like the right choice but those NFL players aren't just C sport tough, they're the real deal.

I'd go with basketball.[/QUOTE]

That's quite a big leap on the toughness scale. The All Blacks should baby step into this, maybe start with tennis or soccer. Steph Curry would beat the crap out of any pro rugby player.
  • 06-29-2016
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=Horseballs;291077]That's quite a big leap on the toughness scale. The All Blacks should baby step into this, maybe start with tennis or soccer. Steph Curry would beat the crap out of any pro rugby player.[/QUOTE]

Then you have an issue as to intelligence. It would take years for a rugby player to learn and understand the rules of basketball, if it's even possible. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm not sure about tennis, they'd never get the scoring thing and would constantly be sticking balls up their ass. Yes it would make it easier to see where balls land but I'm not touching them.

Soccer is probably it, at least for players who can grasp the difference between their arms and their legs.