• 07-03-2006
    whitesox350z
    callaway big bertha heavenwood
    all i have to say about this club is WOW
    i went to dick's today to snoop around, not thinking i'd actually buy a hybrid
    i picked up the heaven wood and it just looked good at adress
    so i went in the back to hit some balls into the net and it had a great feel and the ball really jumped off of the clubface
    so i bought the 4h with a regular flex graphite shaft for $150 and it's probably the best money i've spent on a golf club this year
    i took it to the range and i was hitting it about 200, whitch is the distance that i need it to go...
    i also tried hitting some off the heel/toe just to see how they ball reacted and i was very impressed, off the toe the ball started to the right, but actally hooked back a little bit and was dead straight, and off the heel it started just a hair right and faded back up the middle

so anybody looking for a hybrid, definetly try out this heavenwood...what a great piece of technology it is (and it's on the cheaper side of hybrids)
  • 07-03-2006
    rolling green
    It is nice. Got one free with purchase of the x460 driver. I also have the hogan ti hybrid and I must say the hogan feels better. Must be the aldila NVS shaft.
  • 07-03-2006
    rolling green
    BTW, do you know what the difference is with the callaway firm and strong shafts? I'm assuming the firm =stiff and strong=x-stiff? And also, the x460 is crazy loud, sounds like someone banging a steel garbage can.
  • 07-03-2006
    whitesox350z
    i also have the x460...but i bought it like a week before they offered the x460 with a free heavenwood :(
    the firm and strong are stiff and extra stiff

i also like that the heavenwood because it's a TI face but it still weighs enough that i can feel where it is when i take it back