• 05-12-2010
    danester
    Golf Trends Strikeforce Irons ??
    I found these irons that I forgot about in the basement.A friend gave them to me about 15 years ago. Has anyone ever used these irons?

Dane
  • 05-13-2010
    mongrel
    [QUOTE=danester]I found these irons that I forgot about in the basement.A friend gave them to me about 15 years ago. Has anyone ever used these irons?

Dane[/QUOTE]
    Your friend who gave them to you.
  • 05-13-2010
    The Purist
    Sounds like some kind of K-mart special. You should donate these clunkers to "the First Tee" or some other charity. I feel sorry for the kid that gets them, but its better than nothing.
  • 05-13-2010
    Home-slicer
    Holy sh!t!!! The Strikeforce??!!! They are extremely rare and valuable. There are only two sets in existence, Richard Nixon had one (which his heirs still have) and Elvis Presley had the other set, which he gave to a doctor in a small town in Tennessee in exchange for a prescription for Quaaludes. Those have to be worth six figures at the very least.
  • 05-13-2010
    mongrel
    [QUOTE=Home-slicer]Holy sh!t!!! The Strikeforce??!!! They are extremely rare and valuable. There are only two sets in existence, Richard Nixon had one (which his heirs still have) and Elvis Presley had the other set, which he gave to a doctor in a small town in Tennessee in exchange for a prescription for Quaaludes. Those have to be worth six figures at the very least.[/QUOTE]

The clubs or the 714's? If the pills have been partially digested with verified Elvis DNA we're talkin' seven figures at Sotheby's, my man.
  • 05-13-2010
    famousdavis
    [quote=danester]I found these irons that I forgot about in the basement.A friend gave them to me about 15 years ago. Has anyone ever used these irons?

Dane[/quote]

The Strikeforce Irons are what put Golf Trends on the map. Prior to inventing Strikeforce irons, Golf Trends was run out of an old quanset hut outside of Philly. Now, they have a 10 acre campus down in Carlsbad. It's all because of Strikeforce. Those clubs could easily fetch $100k to $200k on Ebay.