• 12-17-2009
    edgey
    Sooner, do you still stand by this post
    Hi Sooner

I am aware we have had multiple exchanges recently, particularly about my Callaway Wide Soles and SHOVELS V Players CB.

This is a post you made earleir this year in response to Pingmans stack and tilt thread.

[url]http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=13031[/url]

[B][I]"I say do whatever it takes to get the ball in the hole with the less amount of strokes. If that is stack and tilt for you, PM, then sing the song loud and proud"[/I][/B]

Assuming you meant this, would you now accept that my use of Wide Soles should be sung loud and proud??

Edgey
  • 12-17-2009
    noshuz
    [quote=edgey]Hi Sooner

I am aware we have had multiple exchanges recently, particularly about my Callaway Wide Soles and SHOVELS V Players CB.

This is a post you made earleir this year in response to Pingmans stack and tilt thread.

[URL="http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=13031"]http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=13031[/URL]

[I]"I say do whatever it takes to get the ball in the hole with the less amount of strokes. If that is stack and tilt for you, PM, then sing the song loud and proud"[/I]

[B]Assuming you meant this, would you now accept that my use of Wide Soles should be sung loud and proud??[/B]

Edgey[/quote]

Just who is it you're trying to convince here Edgey? Us or yourself?
    We're just giving you shite because it's the GR thing to do.....ok, that and the fact you and Larry play the same clubs but HEY! Stand up big guy! Stand up and sing it loud!!!!
    I AM WOOOOOMON!!! :cool:
  • 12-17-2009
    oldplayer
    [QUOTE=noshuz]Just who is it you're trying to convince here Edgey? Us or yourself?
    We're just giving you shite because it's the GR thing to do.....ok, [B][U]that and the fact you and Larry play the same clubs [/U][/B]but HEY! Stand up big guy! Stand up and sing it loud!!!!
    I AM WOOOOOMON!!! :cool:[/QUOTE]
    This should be the end of the aurguement whether they are GR sanctioned, or even generally acceptable. Well said Shuz.
  • 12-17-2009
    edgey
    Your all bitter because i am better than you all :D

Edgey

PS Still no reply from Sooner then
  • 12-17-2009
    edgey
    [QUOTE=noshuz]Just who is it you're trying to convince here Edgey? Us or yourself?
    We're just giving you shite because it's the GR thing to do.....ok, that and the fact you and Larry play the same clubs but HEY! Stand up big guy! Stand up and sing it loud!!!!
    I AM WOOOOOMON!!! :cool:[/QUOTE]

I AM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMON :p

Edgey
  • 12-17-2009
    noshuz
    [quote=edgey]Your all bitter because i am better than you all :D

Edgey

PS Still no reply from Sooner then[/quote]

OH YA!?? Well, my dad can beat up your dad!!! :D
  • 12-17-2009
    edgey
    [QUOTE=noshuz]OH YA!?? Well, my dad can beat up your dad!!! :D[/QUOTE]

I suspect you are correct, my Dad is dead

Edgey

PS Bet you feel like a c unt now dont ya :)
  • 12-17-2009
    noshuz
    [quote=edgey][B]I suspect you are correct, my Dad is dead[/B]

Edgey

PS Bet you feel like a c unt now dont ya :)[/quote]

SEE? I told ya!......Actually I thought of that just before I hit enter.....:eek:
  • 12-17-2009
    Horseballs
    I discount your theory that golf is all about the fewest number of strokes. If had a scrappy old man's game but scored a shot or two better, I'd give up the game. I like to play with a bit of style.
  • 12-17-2009
    connecticutter
    Sooner's non response is the best response. Well played. While I just picked up some MP 29s, I cannot in good faith slam another golfer for having any cast irons for I have once bagged a TM Burner Rescue Hybrid. All I can do is suggest to use more GFF blades and forged cavities.
  • 12-17-2009
    SoonerBS
    [QUOTE=edgey]Your all bitter because i am better than you all :D

Edgey

[B]PS Still no reply from Sooner then[/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, Edgey, some of us TALK golf and some of us actually get out and PLAY golf (shot another 83 today, I just can't seem to shave off the 2 or 3 strokes I need to break 80).

To answer your question, yes . . . . . . I mean, after all, I still bag a Thriver. My intentions though are to help the many newbs that view this forum and think that all they need to do to lower scores is to buy the latest GI shovels. I just do NOT buy into that theory because I've been there and tried that and nothing worked until I decided to start practicing with player's club and blades.

Besides, like HB said, you need some style. If you would golf with some MP GFF blades, you might score more koochie from your wife, or maybe a mistress or two . . . . .
  • 12-17-2009
    lorenzoinoc
    Edgey, it's got to be a mental thing. Good ball strikers can play just about any club. Even "blades" today are pretty forgiving. If you can't beat back the demons, play whatever. It's about having fun. After all, apparently some guys like banging fat chicks. More power to them. But I have to agree most people will benefit from clubs that balance forgiveness with not covering up their mistakes.
  • 12-17-2009
    Not a hacker
    [QUOTE=noshuz]OH YA!?? Well, my dad can beat up your dad!!! :D[/QUOTE]
    And I bet my imaginary god is better than PM's imaginary god.
  • 12-17-2009
    edgey
    [QUOTE=SoonerBS]Sorry, Edgey, some of us TALK golf and some of us actually get out and PLAY golf (shot another 83 today, I just can't seem to shave off the 2 or 3 strokes I need to break 80).

To answer your question, yes . . . . . . I mean, after all, I still bag a Thriver. My intentions though are to help the many newbs that view this forum and think that all they need to do to lower scores is to buy the latest GI shovels. I just do NOT buy into that theory because I've been there and tried that and nothing worked until I decided to start practicing with player's club and blades.

Besides, like HB said, you need some style. If you would golf with some MP GFF blades, you might score more koochie from your wife, or maybe a mistress or two . . . . .[/QUOTE]

Your lucky, its -3 in the UK :eek:

I will accept i have NO style BUT if i want more koochie from my wife it aint blades or players CB i need, If i want that i need LESS golf mate :rolleyes:

Edgey
  • 12-18-2009
    noshuz
    1 Attachment(s)
    [quote=lorenzoinoc]Edgey, it's got to be a mental thing. Good ball strikers can play just about any club. Even "blades" today are pretty forgiving. If you can't beat back the demons, play whatever. It's about having fun. After all, [B]apparently some guys like banging fat chicks[/B]. More power to them. But I have to agree most people will benefit from clubs that balance forgiveness with not covering up their mistakes.[/quote]
    This guy obviously play wide soled GI shovels......
    [ATTACH]2301[/ATTACH]
  • 12-18-2009
    famousdavis
    [QUOTE=noshuz]This guy obviously play wide soled GI shovels......
    [ATTACH]2301[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for, the guy or the car.
  • 12-18-2009
    lorenzoinoc
    [/QUOTE]

Did you hear Rosie O'Donnell is going to prison?

She got caught with 15 lbs. of crack under her dress.

Old joke but highly topical.
  • 12-18-2009
    Mizuno>Ping

I cannot tell whether the victim is a female or male.

What's he/she holding ? A carrot ?
  • 12-18-2009
    mentaloaf
    Is that lefty Larry?
  • 12-18-2009
    noshuz
    [quote=Mizuno>Ping]I cannot tell whether the victim is a female or male.

What's he/she holding ? A carrot ?[/quote]

I think the real victim is the grey haired guy. I find it hard to even look at that picture.....I think it burned my retinas....:eek: