xxHighSchoolGolfxx
    5 Attachment(s)
    Dont hate.....
    i know im a rook its ok......
  • 01-19-2008
    xxHighSchoolGolfxx
    3 Attachment(s)
    Some more
    ........Burner Irons....R7 Superquad w/ V2.....Never compromise...SV wedges+Taylormade Tour 58*
  • 01-19-2008
    bjdrivers
    Those soles are wider than Hillary Clinton's ass. And that's saying something. Kiwi will think you're gay for lining them up against the wall, but I digress.
  • 01-19-2008
    xxHighSchoolGolfxx
    hmmmm
    do some research...the soles are 21 mm (same as the Mizzy MP-25).......
  • 01-19-2008
    Kiwi Player
    High school do you have two drivers? I'm sure I spotted an 8.5* Cleveland Launcher 400 alongside the Taylormade R5.

Are you the next Phil Mickelson?
  • 01-19-2008
    Kiwi Player
    [QUOTE=xxHighSchoolGolfxx]do some research...the soles are 21 mm (same as the Mizzy MP-25).......[/QUOTE]

Yeah but to a purist like BJ the MX-25's are also shovels.
  • 01-19-2008
    xxHighSchoolGolfxx
    [QUOTE=Kiwi Player]High school do you have two drivers? I'm sure I spotted an 8.5* Cleveland Launcher 400 alongside the Taylormade R5.

Are you the next Phil Mickelson?[/QUOTE]

Well, i hate Phil so no I do NOT have 2 drivers, i have 3. R5 Dual, Superquad, Launcher.
  • 01-19-2008
    Kiwi Player
    [QUOTE=xxHighSchoolGolfxx]Well, i hate Phil so no I do NOT have 2 drivers, i have 3. R5 Dual, Superquad, Launcher.[/QUOTE]

Wow! Even better. How many do you actually carry during a round?
  • 01-19-2008
    jt1135
    Does that mean on a par four you hit driver driver with that many in your bag?
  • 01-19-2008
    xxHighSchoolGolfxx
    [QUOTE=Kiwi Player]Wow! Even better. How many do you actually carry during a round?[/QUOTE]

Carry one driver.....Superquad or R5 depends what kind of mood im in....
  • 01-19-2008
    xxHighSchoolGolfxx
    [QUOTE=jt1135]Does that mean on a par four you hit driver driver with that many in your bag?[/QUOTE]

Actually a normal par 4 for me is Driver, Driver Driver, 1 putt.......
  • 01-19-2008
    bjdrivers
    [QUOTE=xxHighSchoolGolfxx]do some research...the soles are 21 mm (same as the Mizzy MP-25).......[/QUOTE]

I don't need to do any research on a set of Caterpillar backhoes.
  • 01-19-2008
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=bjdrivers]Those soles are wider than Hillary Clinton's ass. And that's saying something. Kiwi will think you're gay for lining them up against the wall, but I digress.[/QUOTE]

I like your choice of words, but the only thing wider than Hillary Clinton's ass is planet Jupiter.
  • 01-20-2008
    Rainkingjr
    I have a Burner 6 iron I keep around for the winter. It snowed three inches here on Thursday. Three swings and the sidewalk was clear. Amazing iron. When we have a big snow storm, I pull out the Callaway Fusion wide sole.
  • 01-20-2008
    MTibbo
    [QUOTE=xxHighSchoolGolfxx]Actually a normal par 4 for me is Driver, Driver Driver, 1 putt.......[/QUOTE]

You forgot to metion that the first two drives go OB
  • 01-20-2008
    Not a hacker
    I don't want to be pedantic, but there is no such club as the MP25. There is the MX25, as Kiwi pointed out, which is probably the one you were alluding to, but they are grain flow forged, not cast like those shovels in your bag.
  • 01-21-2008
    xxHighSchoolGolfxx
    yea....mx-25
    [QUOTE=Not a hacker]I don't want to be pedantic, but there is no such club as the MP25. There is the MX25, as Kiwi pointed out, which is probably the one you were alluding to, but they are grain flow forged, not cast like those shovels in your bag.[/QUOTE]

the mx 25 are what i was alluding to....sole=same as burner (21 mm)......
  • 01-21-2008
    Not a hacker
    [QUOTE=xxHighSchoolGolfxx]the mx 25 are what i was alluding to....sole=same as burner (21 mm)......[/QUOTE]

But the MX25's are grain flow forged Mizuno's, and have a high degree of playability for CB's. Haven't hit the MX25's but from what I've seen they are a follow on from my own clubs, except a little more GI than the MX20's. Mine have a thinner topline than cast POS CB shovels like Pings and Callaways. Haven't seen the burners in a shop yet so can't comment on if they look like shovels at address, but the MX20's certainly don't although the 25's are a bit clunky looking.
  • 01-21-2008
    Rainkingjr
    [QUOTE=Not a hacker]But the MX25's are grain flow forged Mizuno's, and have a high degree of playability for CB's. Haven't hit the MX25's but from what I've seen they are a follow on from my own clubs, except a little more GI than the MX20's. Mine have a thinner topline than cast POS CB shovels like Pings and Callaways. Haven't seen the burners in a shop yet so can't comment on if they look like shovels at address, but the MX20's certainly don't although the 25's are a bit clunky looking.[/QUOTE]

Go to TGW.com and look at the product tour. They are shovels for sure. Mount one to the front of your vehicle and you could plow snow.
  • 01-21-2008
    Not a hacker
    [QUOTE=Rainkingjr]Go to TGW.com and look at the product tour. They are shovels for sure. Mount one to the front of your vehicle and you could plow snow.[/QUOTE]
    Are you referring to 25 or 20?
  • 01-21-2008
    Rainkingjr
    [QUOTE=Not a hacker]Are you referring to 25 or 20?[/QUOTE]

Neither, the Burner irons.
  • 01-21-2008
    Not a hacker
    [QUOTE=Rainkingjr]Neither, the Burner irons.[/QUOTE]

Oh. No surprise really as TM doesn't really know how to make players irons any more. Even their TP irons are cast these days. I had a hit of them at a demo day and they felt tinny and inconsistent to me. I hit them next to mine and I got a sronger flight on mine and heaps more zip. I'm sure the Burners are just more of the same.
  • 01-22-2008
    pingman360
    [QUOTE=Not a hacker]Are you referring to 25 or 20?[/QUOTE]

both... if yall think that the i3's "blades" are shovels then the MX-25's are most def shovels...
  • 01-22-2008
    [QUOTE=bjdrivers]Those soles are wider than Hillary Clinton's ass. And that's saying something.[/QUOTE]

So it's the Irish guy, O'Bama, who has the new slogan, "vote for the candidate with the best ass..."?

I think Edwards has a great ass. I play a hybrid. That explains everything.

When I put my golf bag in the car, I have a lot in common with Hillary. Junk in the Trunk.