Hey, Spank . . . .

Printable View

• 03-07-2011
    SoonerBS
    Hey, Spank . . . .
    I was looking at the category on the front page called "Forum Leaders." In there it lists a long lists of banned posters. There are a bunch of banned posters with the "spank" derivative. How many times you been banned?
  • 03-07-2011
    spanqdoggie
    Wow, I never clicked on that link... going from a-z I got banned over 20-25 times, but I was banned another dozen times or so with the old software...

I would say I have been banned around 35 times in the last 10 years here on GR.

Cool link; I get to see what my banned guys wrote...
  • 03-07-2011
    Mward2002
    [QUOTE=spanqdoggie]Wow, I never clicked on that link... going from a-z I got banned over 20-25 times, but I was banned another dozen times or so with the old software...

I would say I have been banned around 35 times in the last 10 years here on GR.

Cool link; I get to see what my banned guys wrote...[/QUOTE]

I wasn't a member during your reign from 01-05 before I joined. Which one started it, which one lasted the longest? I would think at almost 1100 posts, this one's doing pretty well on the list.
  • 03-07-2011
    FreakOfNature
    Pretty hard to get yourself banned on GR these days. You can pretty much say whatever is on your mind and the only thing you have to concern yourself with is whether someone out in GR-land is gonna hand out a verbal beat-down at your expense.

Not saying dumb sh!t all the time goes a long way toward avoiding that particular fate.

That's why you'll never catch me singing the praises of Ping. :D

FON
  • 03-08-2011
    spanqdoggie
    [QUOTE=Mward2002]I wasn't a member during your reign from 01-05 before I joined. Which one started it, which one lasted the longest? I would think at almost 1100 posts, this one's doing pretty well on the list.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Ward, I cannot recall.

I do know that I have decided not to be banned anymore; well maybe only 5-6 more times.

I did love "undercoverbrother" and "gorillaslapped," however... I will have to read those posts...

My original name was spankdoggie. I got banned and somehow with the new software, the name was unbanned, so I signed up, and got banned again as spankdoggie.

Francois then really screwed up when he banned 'spankdoggie' permanently, and that left the window up for me to come in as spankdoggie a third time before banning.

I am pretty sure this name is kind of banned, as I can only post here using an anonymous ip server...

Back in the day, all was happy and Besson and Roscoe were here, but someone took my name and sent a virus to Roscoe and destroyed his computer; I never did that, but he believed it, and golfreview was never the same.

As you all know, Dorkman has been in a serious car accident (Southern California) but will recover; it was not his fault. Some jackass broadsided him on the driver's side...

spank
  • 03-08-2011
    spanqdoggie
    [QUOTE=FreakOfNature]Pretty hard to get yourself banned on GR these days. You can pretty much say whatever is on your mind and the only thing you have to concern yourself with is whether someone out in GR-land is gonna hand out a verbal beat-down at your expense.

FON[/QUOTE]

It is VERY easy to get banned here.

Go ahead and give it a shot: start a new thread with "Francois is a retard" and then go Charlie Sheen on Francois.

You are a chicken-sh!t and you won't do it, I know. I have been there, done that... WINNING!

You can get banned here fast as hell honky, trust me.

WINNING,

spank

p.s. I might just get banned here and take a one year sabbatical. Oh, Dorkman is pretty f'd up from the car crash... he will be back in a bit (airbag screwed his thumbs up pretty bad too.)

The purple dildo in his mouth injured his esophagus when the air bag went off, but he should be back soon. Note to self: don't drive with a purple dildo in your mouth, and don't run with scissors.
  • 03-08-2011
    lorenzoinoc
    [quote=spanqdoggie]It is VERY easy to get banned here.

Go ahead and give it a shot: start a new thread with "Francois is a retard" and then go Charlie Sheen on Francois.

You are a chicken-sh!t and you won't do it, I know. I have been there, done that... WINNING!

You can get banned here fast as hell honky, trust me.

WINNING,

spank

Only Dorkman would get done in by a $600 airbag.

p.s. I might just get banned here and take a one year sabbatical. Oh, Dorkman is pretty f'd up from the car crash... he will be back in a bit (airbag screwed his thumbs up pretty bad too.)

The purple dildo in his mouth injured his esophagus when the air bag went off, but he should be back soon. Note to self: don't drive with a purple dildo in your mouth, and don't run with scissors.[/quote]

Only Dorkman would get done in by a $600 airbag.
  • 03-08-2011
    jt1135
    Was wondering what ever became of him?
  • 03-08-2011
    Horseballs
    [QUOTE=jt1135]Was wondering what ever became of him?[/QUOTE]
    I heard he is on sabbatical after realizing he incorrectly conjuncated a verb in one of his posts from 2003. Graduate level grammar classes for the next year.
  • 03-08-2011
    SoonerBS
    You're the man, Spank. Don't go on sabbatical because I don't think I could go without your art work for that long.
  • 03-09-2011
    golfaholic
    Did D35 really have a car accident?

I'm so out of touch with the GR world these days.
  • 03-09-2011
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=golfaholic]Did D35 really have a car accident?

I'm so out of touch with the GR world these days.[/QUOTE]
    It was more like a boating accident.
  • 03-09-2011
    golfaholic
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]It was more like a boating accident.[/QUOTE]
    You're not being very helpful here.
  • 03-09-2011
    lorenzoinoc
    [quote=golfaholic]You're not being very helpful here.[/quote]

It really hurts for you to say that as I dedicated my life to helping people a long time ago.

D-man went on vacation with plans to drive his car across Lake Michigan. The ice broke and Dorkman sank to the bottom, weighed down by a trunkful of $2,000 drivers and $600 wedges. The irony is the only thing divers have been able to locate so far is a misspelled vanity license plate.
  • 03-09-2011
    daveperkins
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]It really hurts for you to say that as I dedicated my life to helping people a long time ago.

D-man went on vacation with plans to drive his car across Lake Michigan. The ice broke and Dorkman sank to the bottom, weighed down by a trunkful of $2,000 drivers and $600 wedges. The irony is the only thing divers have been able to locate so far is a misspelled vanity license plate.[/QUOTE]
    and a propeller beanie.
  • 03-09-2011
    lorenzoinoc
    [quote=daveperkins]and a propeller beanie.[/quote]

Thanks for correcting my omission.