Musty Putters

Printable View

• 10-10-2011
    jmtbkr
    Musty Putters
    Played with a guy on Sunday who had one of these hand made custom putters. Just beautiful to look at! Hand made with your selection of six different types of exotic wood and inlays. I can appreciate this kind of hand craftmanship. It felt really nice to use. larger sweet spot than I am accustomed to.
    a bit pricey, but well worth it considering the work involved.

Anyone ever seen one of these?
  • 10-10-2011
    poe4soul
    [QUOTE=jmtbkr;253786]Played with a guy on Sunday who had one of these hand made custom putters. Just beautiful to look at! Hand made with your selection of six different types of exotic wood and inlays. I can appreciate this kind of hand craftmanship. It felt really nice to use. larger sweet spot than I am accustomed to.

Anyone ever seen one of these?[/QUOTE]

I went to the site. How do you know which putters are face balanced and which are toe weighted? Am I missing something?
  • 10-10-2011
    mongrel
    [QUOTE=jmtbkr;253786]Played with a guy on Sunday who had one of these hand made custom putters. Just beautiful to look at! Hand made with your selection of six different types of exotic wood and inlays. I can appreciate this kind of hand craftmanship. It felt really nice to use. larger sweet spot than I am accustomed to.

Anyone ever seen one of these?[/QUOTE]

How many putts did he take over 18 holes? The lower the number, the better the stick. Make mine with a grip of reech Coreenthian laythur.
  • 10-10-2011
    famousdavis
    I would think if you have a musty putter then a trip to Walgreens is in order.