Shaft Flex Happens

Printable View

• 04-01-2009
    collegegolfer
    Shaft Flex Happens
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lN4WzO-sko[/url]

Larry's wrong. He must've invested in the "no leverage golf swing" instruction books and "graphite dealers of america".

If you're not wrong Larry please explain again exactly what you meant.
  • 04-02-2009
    Horseballs
    Of course Larry is wrong. He's is to be taken for entertainment value only. Enjoy the ride.
  • 04-02-2009
    Not a hacker
    Has anyone else noted that for an 'engineer' Larry has a very tenuous grasp of basic physics (see his no flex comments)?

I still want to see him post a vid of him swinging a coke bottle tied to a piece of rope without the rope bending.
  • 04-03-2009
    lorenzoinoc
    I'm thinking Larry might have been an Engineer, but then on other [I]Pick a Fantasy Career Days [/I]at the Institution he was maybe a Fireman, a Doctor and a Pro Athlete.
  • 04-03-2009
    collegegolfer
    Maybe if we get a long enough rope when he starts the downswing...
    ...it'll look like a bull whip...yeah, that's it!
  • 04-05-2009
    Not a hacker
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]I'm thinking Larry might have been an Engineer, but then on other [I]Pick a Fantasy Career Days [/I]at the Institution he was maybe a Fireman, a Doctor and a Pro Athlete.[/QUOTE]
    Larry is to engineers what George Costanza was to architects.
  • 04-05-2009
    No_Idea
    I got a new training technique which I believe is somewhat similar to Larry's... LASSO DRILL.
  • 04-05-2009
    SoonerBS
    [QUOTE=Not a hacker]Larry is to engineers what [B]George Costanza[/B] was to architects.[/QUOTE]

Please use that name with reverence. He is what we all aspire to be . . . .