• 02-25-2010
    Regulation Guy
    Arnie's "Army" and Tiger's "Pride"
    when the Eldrick returns ... will he be surrounded by his collection of "buddies" and similar "unfulfilled" white chix? Sort of like a 2010 "reality show" version of Arnie's army?
    Could add some interesting flavour to the tour, but might as a downside highlight the boring and uninspired folks who unsuccessfully tried to carry the torch in his absence.
    Thoughts?
  • 02-25-2010
    fred3
    [QUOTE=Regulation Guy]when the Eldrick returns ... will he be surrounded by his collection of "buddies" and similar "unfulfilled" white chix? Sort of like a 2010 "reality show" version of Arnie's army?
    Could add some interesting flavour to the tour, but might as a downside highlight the boring and uninspired folks who unsuccessfully tried to carry the torch in his absence.
    Thoughts?[/QUOTE]
    I don't think it really matters if he returns or not and disagree that the folks playing in his absence are boring and uninspired. My only problem is that you seem to equate Woods with exciting and inspired. I suppose that would be true if I liked his over the top reactions to even the easiest of shots. He does indeed pull off amazing shots, but not any more than anyone else that wins. It seems rather that you have bought into the Tiger hype and may actually be one of the "unfulfillde" white chix you so ineloquently refer to.

As to the torch carrying pros that prefer to play instead of pout I think they are doing an admirable job...much better than you or I could do.
  • 02-25-2010
    Horseballs
    Congratulations Reg. You have done something that many of our more established members have been unable to do.
    And fred3, I would do 100x better than these wannabe torch-carriers. For some reason, the high and mighty USPGA won't let me play on their little tour.
  • 02-25-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    No....no....it's ok, I'm not pissed, I see what's happening here. Acknowledge everybody but the guinea. Try and make him suffer. Ignore the living s.hit out of him. It really doesn't bother me. It's not even slightly my problem.
  • 02-25-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    I mean WTF??? I am not an animal!!!!
  • 02-25-2010
    The Purist
    [QUOTE=fred3]I don't think it really matters if he returns or not and disagree that the folks playing in his absence are boring and uninspired. My only problem is that you seem to equate Woods with exciting and inspired. I suppose that would be true if I liked his over the top reactions to even the easiest of shots. He does indeed pull off amazing shots, but not any more than anyone else that wins. It seems rather that you have bought into the Tiger hype and may actually be one of the "unfulfillde" white chix you so ineloquently refer to.

As to the torch carrying pros that prefer to play instead of pout I think they are doing an admirable job...much better than you or I could do.[/QUOTE]
    Fred,
    This is pure economics buddy. When Tiger doesn't play the tv ratings go down the pisser.

Except for Poulter, the boring and uninspired drones that have been carrying the torch are failing miserably.
  • 02-25-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=The Purist]Fred,
    This is pure economics buddy. When Tiger doesn't play the tv ratings go down the pisser.

Except for Poulter, the boring and uninspired drones that have been carrying the torch are failing miserably.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Fred3 thinks everybody but him is an a.sshole. Well I think he's an a.sshole. And I know I'm being mean and ignorant when I say that.
  • 02-25-2010
    SoonerBS
    I knew what Lorenzo's reaction was going to be as soon as I saw that Fred3 had posted . . . . . . . . [img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol5.gif[/img]
  • 02-25-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=SoonerBS]I knew what Lorenzo's reaction was going to be as soon as I saw that Fred3 had posted . . . . . . . . [img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol5.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

Yes, let's everybody all have a laugh at Lorenzo's expense. Call your friends, too, and make them laugh while you're at it.

\\\Gone.\\\
  • 02-25-2010
    Regulation Guy
    [quote=SoonerBS]I knew what Lorenzo's reaction was going to be as soon as I saw that Fred3 had posted . . . . . . . . [IMG]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol5.gif[/IMG][/quote]

sometimes when you bang on the woodwork with a hammer, lo and behold, something (F3) crawls out from under the rug... howsabout dat
    kinda of like a 205 yard 6-iron outta a bunker or a gaggle of 10 or 20 'friends"
  • 02-25-2010
    Fred3.1
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]Yes, let's everybody all have a laugh at Lorenzo's expense. Call your friends, too, and make them laugh while you're at it.

\\\Gone.\\\[/QUOTE]

Couldn't get into my account so I had to create another to talk to you pathetic idiots. Do you all really think your lives will mean a thing criticizing others who are better people?
    lorenzoinoc, are you really such an incredible fool that it would matter to you whether I respond to something you say?

Say something worth responding to and maybe people would acknowledge you. It isn't that you're italian, but there's just something about you nobody likes. If you've really left for good I'd be proud of contributing to that.
  • 02-25-2010
    fred3.2
    [QUOTE=Fred3.1]Couldn't get into my account so I had to create another to talk to you pathetic idiots. Do you all really think your lives will mean a thing criticizing others who are better people?
    lorenzoinoc, are you really such an incredible fool that it would matter to you whether I respond to something you say?

Say something worth responding to and maybe people would acknowledge you. It isn't that you're italian, but there's just something about you nobody likes. If you've really left for good I'd be proud of contributing to that.[/QUOTE]
    This is an outrage. Impersonating someone else on the internet is a jailable offense. You have been reported.
  • 02-25-2010
    famousdavis
    [QUOTE=fred3.2]This is an outrage. Impersonating someone else on the internet is a jailable offense. You have been reported.[/QUOTE]

So, is a fred 3.2 like the next generation of freds? Kind of like Micrsoft Windows 3.0?
  • 02-25-2010
    Fred3.1
    [QUOTE=fred3.2]This is an outrage. Impersonating someone else on the internet is a jailable offense. You have been reported.[/QUOTE]

Well this is certainly mature. Taking advantage of the problem I'm having with my original account. You probably steal silverware from restaurants.
  • 02-25-2010
    Cargo Putter
    [QUOTE=Fred3.1]Well this is certainly mature. Taking advantage of the problem I'm having with my original account. You probably steal silverware from restaurants.[/QUOTE]
    Your mom steals plastic ware from McD's. God she's a whore
  • 02-25-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=Fred3.1]Couldn't get into my account so I had to create another to talk to you pathetic idiots. Do you all really think your lives will mean a thing criticizing others who are better people?

Say something worth responding to and maybe people would acknowledge you. It isn't that you're italian, but there's just something about you nobody likes. If you've really left for good I'd be proud of contributing to that.[/QUOTE]

Ok, Fred3, this one crosses the line. It's going to be much harder to type if somebody pulls your arms off.
  • 02-26-2010
    daveperkins
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]No....no....it's ok, I'm not pissed, I see what's happening here. Acknowledge everybody but the guinea. Try and make him suffer. Ignore the living s.hit out of him. It really doesn't bother me. It's not even slightly my problem.[/QUOTE]

Did I miss an opportunity to fail to acknowledge a guinea? DAMMMIT
  • 02-27-2010
    fred3
    Oh no...I'm hurt. Lol!
  • 02-27-2010
    fred3
    Actually...
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]Yes, Fred3 thinks everybody but him is an a.sshole. Well I think he's an a.sshole. And I know I'm being mean and ignorant when I say that.[/QUOTE]

that would be incorrect. Only people who post garbage about people/things they know nothing about, but quote dubious sources are ignorant, not a55holes as you so naively put it. You sound offended and you should be. You ought to be ashamed too, but the internet allows you to hide behind it's anonymity and say things you'd never say in public. Like many who do this you're a coward.
  • 02-27-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=fred3]that would be incorrect. Only people who post garbage about people/things they know nothing about, but quote dubious sources are ignorant, not a55holes as you so naively put it. You sound offended and you should be. You ought to be ashamed too, but the internet allows you to hide behind it's anonymity and say things you'd never say in public. Like many who do this you're a coward.[/QUOTE]

Well, finally. I'm totally exhausted. Fred3, if p.ussy was as difficult as you, I might just build a treehouse like yours and call it a career.
  • 02-27-2010
    oldplayer
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]Well, finally. I'm totally exhausted. Fred3, if p.ussy was as difficult as you, I might just build a treehouse like yours and call it a career.[/QUOTE]

Dosen't count Lorenzo. It has to be in your own thread.
  • 02-27-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=oldplayer]Dosen't count Lorenzo. It has to be in your own thread.[/QUOTE]

Who are you my wife's divorce attorney? Just add it to your next injunction.

It's always the ones that seem the nicest that are the cruelest bastards.
  • 02-27-2010
    Not a hacker
    Three Fred posts, including two back to back, in one thread. This must be some sort of record, and proves that Fred is mellowing in his old age and visiting us more frequently.
  • 02-27-2010
    oldplayer
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]Who are you my wife's divorce attorney? Just add it to your next injunction.

It's always the ones that seem the nicest that are the cruelest bastards.[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, I am not being cruel, I am only encouraging you not to settle for mediocrity. You must continue to strive for best possible outcome.
    You must come up with an original thread idea, present your arguement forcefully and then have Fred3 directly refute and belitte your efforts.
    Only then will you have the full resume needed for nomination and potential entry into the GRHOF.
    This quest is not over. No sir not by a long shot.
  • 02-27-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=oldplayer]On the contrary, I am not being cruel, I am only encouraging you not to settle for mediocrity. You must continue to strive for best possible outcome.
    You must come up with an original thread idea, present your arguement forcefully and then have Fred3 directly refute and belitte your efforts.
    Only then will you have the full resume needed for nomination and potential entry into the GRHOF.
    This quest is not over. No sir not by a long shot.[/QUOTE]
    I can understAnd where you might be coming from, seeing as how your handicap of being gentlemanly will forever prevent you from gaining recognition.

I, on the otherhand can prject obnoxiousness and cowrdice enough to have so pissed him off that I got what I wanted, even though he didn't really want to give it to me.

In any event, as a low total post poster, you get no vote.
  • 02-27-2010
    SoonerBS
    [QUOTE=lorenzoinoc]I can understAnd where you might be coming from, seeing as how your handicap of being gentlemanly will forever prevent you from gaining recognition.

I, on the otherhand can prject obnoxiousness and cowrdice enough to have so pissed.him off that I got what I wanted.

In any event, as a low total post poster, you get no vote.[/QUOTE]

OP has shown to be far wiser and has more golf knowledge than anyone else on the forum, so his status transcends post count. He does, however, have too big of a nice streak in him and really needs to work on being a bit more pissy.
  • 02-27-2010
    Kiwi Player
    [QUOTE=oldplayer]Dosen't count Lorenzo. It has to be in your own thread.[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to cut Lorenzo some slack here and acknowledge this as a genuine Fred3 response. It may not have been Lorenzo's own thread but it was still in direct response to Lorenzo's post and included a Lorenzo quote for authenticity no less. I'm willing to grant Lorenzo a GR Fred3 Mulligan here. After all I was credited with drawing out the Larryrsf "throwing feces at the passing parade" quote. It was in response to my post but I don't think it was my own thread. But I will stand corrected if others disagree. Maybe a poll is required?
  • 02-27-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=Kiwi Player]I'm willing to cut Lorenzo some slack here and acknowledge this as a genuine Fred3 response. It may not have been Lorenzo's own thread but it was still in direct response to Lorenzo's post and included a Lorenzo quote for authenticity no less. I'm willing to grant Lorenzo a GR Fred3 Mulligan here. After all I was credited with drawing out the Larryrsf "throwing feces at the passing parade" quote. It was in response to my post but I don't think it was my own thread. But I will stand corrected if others disagree. Maybe a poll is required?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Kiwi. I think we've both clearly succeeded, notwithstanding the jealous few. It is a lofty plateau and sparsely populated. But those of us that have reached it, know with certainty that we are there.
  • 03-01-2010
    Horseballs
    [QUOTE=fred3]Oh no...I'm hurt. Lol![/QUOTE]
    OK, who gets credit for this one? Fred3.1 made the original post and fred3 defended him from Zo. I'll give Zo credit, but I believe this proves that Fred3.1 is legit.
  • 03-01-2010
    Regulation Guy
    [quote=Horseballs]OK, who gets credit for this one? Fred3.1 made the original post and fred3 defended him from Zo. I'll give Zo credit, but I believe this proves that Fred3.1 is legit.[/quote]

That's a tough call. Getting an authentic Fred response, while absolutely no cause for celebration, is still noteworthy ... but several in one thread is "priceless." That said, it would have been nice had they been more articulate (or even coherent).
  • 03-01-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=Horseballs]OK, who gets credit for this one? Fred3.1 made the original post and fred3 defended him from Zo. I'll give Zo credit, but I believe this proves that Fred3.1 is legit.[/QUOTE]

The wise sage and elder citizen of GR has spoken.