• 05-18-2005
    buddha33
    Most annoying personality in pop culture?
    Ashton Kutcher gets my vote. Anybody have a better idea?
  • 05-18-2005
    Benguk
    Not to be racist but some of the british pretty boys get on my nerrves
  • 05-18-2005
    derrick_mcmlxxviii
    [QUOTE=Benguk]Not to be racist but some of the british pretty boys get on my nerrves[/QUOTE]

Im not sure you know what your saying. English people are caucasian just like you. We are part of the same race.
  • 05-18-2005
    Benguk
    [QUOTE=derrick_mcmlxxviii]Im not sure you know what your saying. English people are caucasian just like you. We are part of the same race.[/QUOTE]

i know they are, but they are a different culture, so the british could be offended, thats all i ment
  • 05-18-2005
    ARR
    [QUOTE=Benguk]i know they are, but they are a different culture, so the british could be offended, thats all i ment[/QUOTE]

I think the British would be more offended by your use of grammer and spelling! It sucks!!
  • 05-18-2005
    dorkman53
    I would vote for Michael Jackson or Cher, from the more senior contingent of pop culture.
  • 05-18-2005
    Dirty Sanchez
    I vote for Roscoe
  • 05-19-2005
    Benguk
    grammer dosnt friken matter on an online site!
  • 05-20-2005
    Bravo35223
    [QUOTE=dorkman53]I would vote for Michael Jackson or Cher, from the more senior contingent of pop culture.[/QUOTE]

Michael Jackson gets my vote without a doubt...
  • 05-20-2005
    jordoo
    So many choices as soon as I decied I think of another one even more annoying. So iwill go with a certain annoying behavior instead.

When some famous person wether they be musician,actor ,sports star or whatever tries to tell people what they should think politicaly this drives me crazy u r a rich million air who probably has totally diff priorities than me let me enjoy ur acting or playing but don't tell me about polaticts and please please please don't help run some huge funraser 4 something instead just give alot of the tons of money u have quietly.If u have a cause and the money why do u need my money?

Oh yah I don't think Michael Jackson is Annoying I think he is scarry.lol
  • 05-20-2005
    onetime
    [QUOTE=Dirty Sanchez]I vote for Roscoe[/QUOTE]

No voting for yourself.
  • 05-20-2005
    Dirty Sanchez
    [QUOTE=onetime]No voting for yourself.[/QUOTE]

You have 1314 posts on this board. Each one is more inciteful than the last.
  • 05-23-2005
    onetime
    [QUOTE=Dirty Sanchez]You have 1314 posts on this board. Each one is more inciteful than the last.[/QUOTE]

You have 44. That is about all I can say about your posts.
  • 05-25-2005
    buddha33
    I'd like to formally change my vote from Ashton Kutcher to this nutcase:

[IMG]http://www.wchstv.com/synd_prog/et/stevencojocaru.jpg[/IMG]
  • 05-25-2005
    underaverage
    hmmm.... british pretty boys..... saying that we're a different race? when infact americans are basically british anyway (few generations back at least!! lol)

But enough of that.... Britney gets my vote.... what a scat

my god this post is politically incorrect... o well.......
  • 05-25-2005
    jordoo
    Underaverage:

Thats what I'm talkin about respectful disagreement no hate.lol

Hey nice to c u hit the long irons, most don't any more