• 01-21-2010
    Kiwi Player
    Where have all the Hotties gone???
    Been watching the Australian Open Tennis and the hotties are falling like flies. First round Sharapova, second round Dementieva and Ivanovic are gone. At this rate only SoonerBS and Dian Fossey will be happy as we look forward to an all Williams sister finale.

Are there any hotties left?
  • 01-21-2010
    KoolCat
    I think the Williams sisters are in the same bracket, so an all Williams final won't be possible anyway. (Sorry Sooner)

I remembered hearing last year that Russia was supposed to decrease their production of nuclear weapon technology and increase their production of hot tennis babes. Another empty promise from the commie bastards...
  • 01-21-2010
    SoonerBS
    1 Attachment(s)
    Baby got back . . . . . [img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/wow.gif[/img]
  • 01-21-2010
    Not a hacker
    Is that back shaved or waxed?
  • 01-21-2010
    lorenzoinoc
    [QUOTE=Not a hacker]Is that back shaved or waxed?[/QUOTE]

Since we're talking about Serena Williams, the options are sandblasted or mowed.
  • 01-22-2010
    SoonerBS
    1 Attachment(s)
    You guys tell me that this doesn't make your mouth water?
  • 01-22-2010
    KoolCat
    [QUOTE=SoonerBS]You guys tell me that this doesn't make your mouth water?[/QUOTE]
    Well, I just threw up a little in my mouth when I looked at that pic. I'm sure this is some water in the throw up, so technically I guess my mouth watered when I looked at the picture...
  • 01-22-2010
    Kiwi Player
    [QUOTE=KoolCat]Well, [B][I][U]I just threw up a little in my mouth when I looked at that pic[/U][/I][/B]. I'm sure this is some water in the throw up, so technically I guess my mouth watered when I looked at the picture...[/QUOTE]

Ditto...

They have both put on weight too. Venus used to at least be lean and slim. She now looks as big as Serena used to be and Serena is now the size of a house. Hideous IMO.
  • 01-24-2010
    Not a hacker
    I think Serena is looking more and more like an unconvincing tranny as she get's older and more masculine.