• 11-26-2009
    noshuz
    3 Attachment(s)
    And Speaking of OLD Clubs....
    Here's a lil gem I've had. It's MacGregor niblick. Leather wrap grip still in tact.
    [ATTACH]2276[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2277[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2278[/ATTACH]
  • 11-27-2009
    Mizuno>Ping
    Nice flooring. How much per square foot ?
  • 11-27-2009
    noshuz
    2 Attachment(s)
    [quote=Mizuno>Ping]Nice flooring. How much per square foot ?[/quote]
    Thanks. I forget how much but ya we love it. The whole front of the house is done that way. Here's some pics during the process. I do tile but I didn't do this. I would have had to a week off to do it and another week to recover...

[ATTACH]2280[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2281[/ATTACH]
  • 11-27-2009
    pingman360
    [QUOTE=noshuz]Thanks. I forget how much but ya we love it. The whole front of the house is done that way. Here's some pics during the process. I do tile but I didn't do this. I would have had to a week off to do it and another week to recover...

[ATTACH]2280[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2281[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

i do like the way that looks too.... but i personally like hardwood floors a little better... idk i think that the wood looks even better over time as it gets weathered or whatever...
  • 11-28-2009
    noshuz
    [quote=pingman360]i do like the way that looks too.... but i personally like hardwood floors a little better... idk i think that the wood looks even better over time as it gets weathered or whatever...[/quote]

Hardwood is good but we're going for that Tuscany look. I might do hardwood in the hallway.
  • 11-28-2009
    Mizuno>Ping
    On a lighter note, I have successfully captured 6 black-and-yellow hornets from a nearby nest.

In what way am I able to torture them really slowly and painfully, should they be able to feel any ?
  • 11-28-2009
    noshuz
    [quote=Mizuno>Ping]On a lighter note, I have successfully captured 6 black-and-yellow hornets from a nearby nest.

In what way am I able to torture them really slowly and painfully, should they be able to feel any ?[/quote]

I think you should taunt them. Yelling insults at them about how easily they were caught just to show them who's boss.