|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Still want some MP-67's Not a Hacker?

You should PM this guy cbalseki . I think he might be looking to sell his.

http://www.golfreview.com/cat/irons/...5_2940crx.aspx
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

Why isn't this guy a regular forum poster? What a post. I think he is missing his true calling by reserving such comments of r the review section where they won't get found (unless by someone thinking about MP67's eh Kiwi? Admit it).

As for my quest, I have given up on the hope of getting finance from the bank manager (fiancee) for the purchase. I am still in the hunt for the Pro II's though. I went to the shop again today and took the 3 iron for a spin in the nets. I was hitting it super and the feel was awesome. I had no problems with the S300 in the 3 iron if the way it felt was anything to go by. If my set of pgf players cavities coming from the folks next week don't work out the Pro II's will be purchased.

P.S. Did you check out the post from Pilou a couple down. If I didn't know better I would have thought I had uncovered another Joel alias.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 05-08-2008 at 10:34 PM.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

That was hilarious, Kiwi. I was very tempted to create an alias as a 100's shooter and debate him in subsequent reviews. I still might. Maybe I'll use the speech pattern of the guy Hacker's referring to (if you can call that a speech pattern).

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Why isn't this guy a regular forum poster? What a post. I think he is missing his true calling by reserving such comments of r the review section where they won't get found (unless by someone thinking about MP67's eh Kiwi? Admit it).

As for my quest, I have given up on the hope of getting finance from the bank manager (fiancee) for the purchase. I am still in the hunt for the Pro II's though. I went to the shop again today and took the 3 iron for a spin in the nets. I was hitting it super and the feel was awesome. I had no problems with the S300 in the 3 iron if the way it felt was anything to go by. If my set of pgf players cavities coming from the folks next week don't work out the Pro II's will be purchased.

P.S. Did you check out the post from Pilou a couple down. If I didn't know better I would have thought I had uncovered another Joel alias.
    Ha ha agreed!

That post, er review, is classic!

I always read the 'Latest Reviews' Hacker and when I see 1 out of 5 rating instead of the usual glowing 5 for something like the 67's I know it's worth a look.

I'm definitely not in the market for MP-67's and even if I was I'd have the same issues with the bank manager (wife) as you. Mizunos' are freakin expensive in this part of the world!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    That was hilarious, Kiwi. I was very tempted to create an alias as a 100's shooter and debate him in subsequent reviews. I still might. Maybe I'll use the speech pattern of the guy Hacker's referring to (if you can call that a speech pattern).
    Thought it was too good not to share!!!

That speech pattern is very reminiscent of the legendary Tucan who inhabited this forum a year or two ago. He was constantly trumpeting the merits of the (then new) Cleveland Hi Bore and all other Cleveland equipment.

Dorkman still thinks it was Spank in alias!

Now where the f#ck am I?

That speech pattern is very reminiscent of the legendary Tucan who inhabited this forum a year or two ago. He was constantly trumpeting the merits of the (then new) Cleveland Hi Bore and all other Cleveland equipment.

Ah, aliases. I'm inclined to encourage everyone to use one, but I want to check with Not a German and see what he thinks. A certain amount of distrust and paranoia can be good.

Ah, aliases. I'm inclined to encourage everyone to use one, but I want to check with Not a German and see what he thinks. A certain amount of distrust and paranoia can be good.
    After rolling around with your mom, I'm pretty sure her alias is Not a Woman. I'm going to take a shower now.
    I'm a baller for real

When I read the "review" the language pattern did conjure up thoughts of our friend in San Francisco, though I strongly doubt any relationship. But the obscenity-laced rant did suggest at least kindred spirits.

I've always been amused when reading the review section when someone has obviously chosen a club or clubs that clearly aren't suited to their skill level. You'll read ones like this, where someone with average skills has gotten high performance equipment and (surprise, surprise, surprise) hates it. Or someone who states that they are a single digit handicapper will rag on about how they couldn't work some "super game improvement" set of irons. (Apologies to anyone offended by that term)

They are usually angry at the company who manufactured the ill chosen equipment, rather than at themselves for their patently poor choice.
    Last edited by dorkman53; 05-09-2008 at 05:26 AM.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by Cargo Putter
    After rolling around with your mom, I'm pretty sure her alias is Not a Woman. I'm going to take a shower now.
    It was a confusing upbringing for me. Both my parents ended up getting sex changes.

Yes, finally we agree. Except about distrust and paranoia. How can I expect to grasp those concepts when I'm still trying to learn the finer points of sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I've always been amused when reading the review section when someone has obviously chosen a club or clubs that clearly aren't suited to their skill level.

They are usually angry at the company who manufactured the ill chosen equipment, rather than at themselves for their patently poor choice.
    Yeah that guys post was hilarious!

It does make you wonder if someone like that reads all the reviews and opinions about CB vs blades and decides to take the leap based on a few reviewers, that shoot in the 90's, that slip in the old 'these clubs are definitely not just for low handicappers' line when reviewing a set of blades.

I guess he found out the hard (and expensive) way! LOL

Now where the f#ck am I?

Just for the guys too lazy to follow the link these are the two classic 'reviews' Kiwi and I are referring to.

Reviewed by: cbalseki , Shoots in the 90s

Model Reviewed:
    mizuno mp-67

Summary:
    I had taylormade racOS and were hitting them far, long and straight. So I figured, it's time for me to advance to the next level of clubs, forged blades. Yes, after all, if you hit well with beginner's clubs, people praise the club and not your skill, but if you hit well with blades, people will certainly be convinced that its your skill! Isn't that why we get the blades? Let's not bullsh*t here people. I know we all want to show off. Just look at all the commercials. Everything is about farther and longer. And which club do people like to hit the most on the driving range? the driver! If you're a beginner or a intermediate, stay away from these clubs. Don't listen to other people's comments here, because what they are saying is, "look at me! Look how good I am. I am only a beginner but my skills are so good that I can hit these advanced clubs with no problem!". Focking show offs! With men, it's all about ego. Why don't we all just start measuring our dick sizes? Let's see who's got the biggest dick. Isn't that what it's all about? focking retarded animals! stop fooling yourselves, get a easy to hit irons and enjoy the focking game of golf. btw, if you can't even get the ball close to the flag using a easy to hit irons, how the fock do you use advance irons to accomplish it? focking liars! I know who you are, you're the guy who has the smallest dick and shouts the loudest!

Reviewed by: Pilou(Unregistered User) , Shoots in the 80s

Model Reviewed:
    Mizuno MP 67

Summary:
    I have test the Mizuno MP 67 they are so easy to shot and very forgivness.
    Easiest to shot than my r7 Taylormade!
    Thank Mizuno to make so good and so forgivness blades

The second one is the one I thought sounded a bit like Joel, but with a slightly higher level of literacy.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    That is some priceless stuff. Rating some Mizunos 1/5 because they are hard to hit. I think it was a reincarnation of Bethpage Caddy.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker

I have test the Mizuno MP 67 they are so easy to shot and very forgivness.
    Easiest to shot than my r7 Taylormade!
    Thank Mizuno to make so good and so forgivness blades

I wondered how George Bush planned to spend his time after he's no longer president. I guess he's going to be playing alot of golf. Glad he's liking the 67-s.

I'm shocked Bush isn't partial to shovels, hybrids and everything else that compensates for poor technique.

daveperk Guest
    It was a confusing upbringing for me. Both my parents ended up getting sex changes.
    Cargo Putter's mom seems to get laid more than any of the members of this forum.

Wait... maybe it's just me.

Thread Information