|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

what size clubhead?

Hi. I am looking to purchase an Adams GT driver. It comes in three sizes, 303, 363, and 410 cc's. I could care less about workability and huge distances, i just want a driver that can hit the ball straight and decently far. My current driver(s) are a Taylor Made 200 steel, which i hit straight but not far, and a Nike 275cc, which i hit far but not straight. I'm looking for a happy medium that leans a little more toward accuracy, even if i sacrifice a couple yards. I have the GT 4 wood and hit it better than any club in my bag, and that is why I am considering the Adams GT. I'm not set on it, but i like the way the fairway wood hits the ball, so I am assuming(maybe incorrectly), that the driver will be good for me. I have heard that larger head equals more forgiveness, so I am leaning towards the 363 or 410. Maybe someone here can help me out with understanding all this hype. Thanks. Neal

I got the 303 about a year ago and just bought the three wood to go with it they're both great clubs and real easy to hit. the 303 may be small by modern standards but it offers plenty of forgiveness and help, Alignment markings closed face one inch shorter shaft. Its not that long ago that the great big bertha at 253cc seamed monstrous and 303 certainly isn't small. I previously had a 400cc Hippo Giant and was much more inconsistent with that probably because of the longer shaft. Your TM is 275cc so all models will be bigger than your current drivers. Try and demo at a range if you can but if you cant the 303 at $25 used on Ebay is a steal

Thread Information