|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Whining on a Golf course

Have you ever run into this type of guy... I went out to a local (difficult) golf course today and the hooked me up with 2 guys. One of them is way beyond my league, he can drive 280 yds into the wind , he can accurately hit 170-180 yds with his 9-iron... The other guy is not that good but he liked to use his 2-iron off the Ts and sprayed the ball all over the place, and yet he played from the black T until he realized that the course is eating him alive... and both of them whined and complained about everything, i.e. the wind is too hard, noises from cart riding, I should have this and that... I was disappointed that both of them whined for 18 holes, especially the better player , I have to admit that I enjoyed watching him played but at the same time I was very disappointed of his attitude on a golf course... I thought that golf is a gentlemen game, especially to those good players

I'd complain about this thread, but then I'd be whining about someone whining about someone whining.

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I'd complain about this thread, but then I'd be whining about someone whining about someone whining.
    This wins the GRAIN FLOW FORGED reply of the week award. Nice work Lorenzo! Now go back to banging CP's mom. But don't whine about it if it's no good.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    Have you ever run into this type of guy... I went out to a local (difficult) golf course today and the hooked me up with 2 guys. One of them is way beyond my league, he can drive 280 yds into the wind , he can accurately hit 170-180 yds with his 9-iron... The other guy is not that good but he liked to use his 2-iron off the Ts and sprayed the ball all over the place, and yet he played from the black T until he realized that the course is eating him alive... and both of them whined and complained about everything, i.e. the wind is too hard, noises from cart riding, I should have this and that... I was disappointed that both of them whined for 18 holes, especially the better player , I have to admit that I enjoyed watching him played but at the same time I was very disappointed of his attitude on a golf course... I thought that golf is a gentlemen game, especially to those good players
    next time play alone,and stop whining about the whiners !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    This wins the GRAIN FLOW FORGED reply of the week award. Nice work Lorenzo! Now go back to banging CP's mom. But don't whine about it if it's no good.
    She gave me a freebee. It's fair to say I got what I paid for.

daveperk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    If they ate hot dogs at the turn, were they whining and dining?

Quote Originally Posted by daveperk
    If they ate hot dogs at the turn, were they whining and dining?
    Only if they were playing at Whinehurst.

Whining? Are you Whining? There's no Whining in Golf!!!! to paraphrase great phrase by Tom Hanks from great movie about baseball.

Thread Information