|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Hot Stix fitting in Phoenix/Scottsdale (or club fitting in general)

Hope this isn't too duplicative a post. Saw some fitting threads about drivers and launch monitors, but I'm interested in the full deal. Has anyone gone to Hot Stix and been fit at their site? They don't have any allegiance to one manufacturer and will fit you for Driver, Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Irons and a Putter. Also have ball fitting to your equipment.

I last was fit two years ago by a Master PGA Professional. Interesting but went along with his recommendations. Have two hybrids, no iron above a 5 iron and 4 wedges. Still with just the 14 clubs. Though I miss having a long iron to hit low around/under trees, I have to admit he was right about hybrids. My course requires stopping action when you hit a long shot to the greens (lots of bunkers; no real run up areas). Also by adding the 4th wedge (Gap), I now have that 100-105 yard area covered. Used to have a hard time from 90yrd SW to 125-130 yrd PW.

I'm ready to go to next level and get some new technology. Still using a "small" 425cc R7 driver....LOL

Your folks feelings? Opinions? War stories?

Quote Originally Posted by MJFGolf
    Hope this isn't too duplicative a post. Saw some fitting threads about drivers and launch monitors, but I'm interested in the full deal. Has anyone gone to Hot Stix and been fit at their site? They don't have any allegiance to one manufacturer and will fit you for Driver, Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Irons and a Putter. Also have ball fitting to your equipment.

I last was fit two years ago by a Master PGA Professional. Interesting but went along with his recommendations. Have two hybrids, no iron above a 5 iron and 4 wedges. Still with just the 14 clubs. Though I miss having a long iron to hit low around/under trees, I have to admit he was right about hybrids. My course requires stopping action when you hit a long shot to the greens (lots of bunkers; no real run up areas). Also by adding the 4th wedge (Gap), I now have that 100-105 yard area covered. Used to have a hard time from 90yrd SW to 125-130 yrd PW.

I'm ready to go to next level and get some new technology. Still using a "small" 425cc R7 driver....LOL

Your folks feelings? Opinions? War stories?
    i get the feeling you might not gain as much with a hot stix fitting... it sound like you have already been fit well... but hey if you really want to get fit i have heard nothing but positive things from people i have talked to who have been fit there...

Thread Information