|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Lightbulb Spank Conspiracy Theory!!!!!!!!

Given Spank's obvious flare for stirring things up, is this theory conceivable......

SPANK IS ALSO GOLFERWITHSHADES!!!!!

Think about it. All those barely readable posts. A couple "wait, what happened ???" posts on the "Prayer Request" thread. And his ridiculous WITB signature. In case you missed it, here's his bag.

Zolex Hammer Driver
    Zolex Superpro 3 Wood (All 3 popular infomercial gimmick sticks)
    LaJolla Knife 5 Wood

Cleveland VAS 792 irons (Recently discussed as some of the ugliest irons ever made)

Dave Pelz X-Wedge (What POS SGI Chopper plays a fluckin' 64* wedge???)

I can't help but think this is a definite possibility............
    Driver: Lookin' for one!!!!!!!
    5W: Ping i3 17*---Stiff
    3h: Adams Idea Pro Gold Tour 20*---Stiff
    4-PW: Callaway Big Bertha '06---Uniflex
    GW: Cleveland Niblick 49*
    SW: Callaway Forged 54*
    LW: Callaway Forged 60*
    Putter: MasterGrip 415 CR

I must agree that GWS tried to chime in with some posts to get that thread flaming, but the bag descrption could belong to an alter ego of any of the resident trolls on this forum (Spank obviously not included in this category as he has never shown any inclination to trolling).
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I thought we weren't going to let Spank know that we knew so we could monitor him. Now that he knows that we know, he'll crank out another alias. GWS was quite lame anyway, maybe the next one will be more interesting.

I was going to start a thread tonight with the same theory. GWS imo is spank. I knew GWS was a made up character from the bag and also his favorite golfers (David Duvall..come on!! and his intermittent broken English.) When I first started coming to this forum, a guy came out with a racist Fuzzy Zoeller thread and a moderator immediately came out and said it was from the same IP as another member. Should aliases be exposed?
    BTW, NaH, I was about to give you a fake obituary tonight, but I see you are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    I was going to start a thread tonight with the same theory. GWS imo is spank. I knew GWS was a made up character from the bag and also his favorite golfers (David Duvall..come on!! and his intermittent broken English.) When I first started coming to this forum, a guy came out with a racist Fuzzy Zoeller thread and a moderator immediately came out and said it was from the same IP as another member. Should aliases be exposed?
    BTW, NaH, I was about to give you a fake obituary tonight, but I see you are back.
    No such luck dude. I'm harder to kill than a cockroach.

If Spank is GWS, it certainly was one of his lamer efforts. I actually give Spank more credit than being GWS. But if GWS isn't Spank, I don't know who else it could possibly be. Maybe it's best for all concerned if we just pretend that GWS is some poor simple retard who happened by this thread and started making moronic comments, in spite of all the evidence pointing in one direction.

P.S. That racist Fuzzy thread was pretty cool at the time. I might try to dig it up for ld times sake.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Spank alias's never have the same IP.

Luckily for that member that created the other account and made the Fuzzy thread behaved himslef and hasn't made many posts with that account.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

man i miss LC3...
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Thread Information