|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

My Travel In LosCabos Mexico

Hi my name is Anuar and I just got back from Los Cabos in Mexico and had a phenomenal time. I live in LA, California and I love to play golf so every year my friends and I travel to a different destination to enjoy new golf courses.

This time, we got an e-mail from Discover Golf Mexico who invited us to go to Mexico and experience golf there. We where hesitant at first but once we called and understood the concept we were intrigued. We all decided that going to Los Cabos for a weekend would be a great new experience. We made all the necessary arrangements and reserved our trip using Discover Golf Mexico’s reservations motor. It worked like a charm and we even got a confirmed agenda for our stay.

Once at Los Cabos we had our transportation waiting for us at the airport and took us to the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Resort and Spa overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We had booked 4 rooms for our foursome and everything worked like clockwork.

The next morning we went to play golf at Cabo Real, a beautiful golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II. We loved it. Our tee times were waiting for us and the service we got was fantastic. I unfortunately did not play well hitting +5, but all of my friends hit below their usual handicap. We went back to the hotel and that afternoon we all went to the ATV Adventure, a 4 wheel bike tour we had pre-purchased. This tour was fun and it allowed us to see Los Cabos from another perspective.

All I can say is that this was probably the best decision we have all made. We had a blast. We loved Los Cabos, the hotel, the ATV Adventure but most of all we had a great golf outing. It definitely fulfilled our expectations and more so since we now have a new admiration for Mexico and its people.

I strongly recommend Discover Golf Mexico to anyone who loves golf and wants to live a new experience. Do not by any means let this opportunity fly you by.

Did you play Cabo Del Sol? The Ocean course rocks!! 16,17, and 18 are the absolute hardest finishing holes on the planet and some of the most scenic.
    Exotics 9* Proto Driver
    KZG CH-lll with Fujikura
    Adams Pro 18* Hybrid with e21
    KZG Evolution Irons with e21's
    Ben Hogan Bettinardi Putter

daveperk Guest
    Why do I feel like I just read a junk-mail travel brochure?

I like Mexico too, love to go bass fishing at El Salto every year... never took a golf trip there, though.

Los Cabos should be on everyone's radar that takes golf vacations. It has some of the best golf courses and a cool atmosphere/ other things to do.

Bit Pricey though.
    Exotics 9* Proto Driver
    KZG CH-lll with Fujikura
    Adams Pro 18* Hybrid with e21
    KZG Evolution Irons with e21's
    Ben Hogan Bettinardi Putter

RIP, dorkman. He'd never tolerate this spam.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

daveperk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    RIP, dorkman. He'd never tolerate this spam.
    Dorkman died AGAIN?

I too like Mexico but it can't hold a stick to Vietnam. Ahhh, Vietnam, the memories....

BTW, Does anyone have any recommendations for golfing in Vietnam?

Gee, first post about a golf vacation and encouraging us to use it. I am not the least bit skeptical. Can they also try and sell us a time share while we are there please?

Can you give us your name and address anuararsehole so that we can let them know who recommended us?
    You can't handle the past.

Thread Information