|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Uniflex Shafts

Uniflex Shafts

I have been looking for a new set of clubs and am looking at the Nike Ignites.

http://www.golfgalaxy.com/galaxy/pro...ffset=2&s_id=0

I have read a lot of good reviews on them, but the only thing I need to know, is what a Uniflex Shaft is. Is it good or bad? I am not sure what my swing speed is, but its probably pretty normal (not that fast).

Uniflex

A uniflex shaft is a shaft that is between regular flex and stiff flex. A lot of players would benefit from playing this type of shaft but it obviously is not for faster swing speeds. A stiff uniflex shaft would probably be good for you assuming you have a "normal" swing speed however normal is hard to define.....Getting fit would be the best option but im sure you would be fine with uniflex shafts....Go for it
    GFF
    Upon further review GFF is a hack and will retire the players Bag....my new set:

Driver: 907 D2 w/V2 76 stiff
    3 wood: Burner TP Stiff 14.5*
    4-PW: Burner XD (Mizuno soon again)
    Wedges: 52/56 SV Tour black Satin
    Putter: S.C Santa Fe '97 Black Pearl
    Ball: ProV1x, Taylormade, Nike Ones

Yea I am going to get custom fit, I just wanted to know if uniflex would be a bad thing or a good thing. And I would guess that by getting custom fit it would make the shaft just what I need it. Thanks for the help.

If you are done growing, getting fit is the best option but I went through that stage where I was growing like crazy and my swing plane was changing so getting fit didnt work to well for me. You should also be sure that you are comfortable with your swing when getting fit or else it doesnt help.
    Upon further review GFF is a hack and will retire the players Bag....my new set:

Driver: 907 D2 w/V2 76 stiff
    3 wood: Burner TP Stiff 14.5*
    4-PW: Burner XD (Mizuno soon again)
    Wedges: 52/56 SV Tour black Satin
    Putter: S.C Santa Fe '97 Black Pearl
    Ball: ProV1x, Taylormade, Nike Ones

Im 17 so Im probably pretty close to being done growing. And I just got some lessons, which really helped so I am pretty comfortable with my swing now.

The Callaway uniflex shaft is nothing but a True temper dynalite gold in R flex, the Nike would be something very similar.

Thread Information