Heres some things overlooked by others but that I will remember for a long time from this PGA Championship.....Add yours
-Mike Weir: Guy makes the cut putting with a hybrid/3 wood (hard enough to putt on those greens with a putter)
-Padraig: The guy is a beast. Underrated player that flew under the radar for a while and is now easily a top 3 player in the world. Move over Mill Phick (Phil in turn is one of the most overrated....)
-Vijay Singh: Solid showing....Sike
-Sergio: Played well enough to get it done but when you have to beat "Tiger" it makes things a little more stressful. He held his composure nicely but it was not enough, Padraig out played him down the stretch (mostly because he made every putt)
-Rocco Mediate: Sunday afternoon I sat in the grandstands behind 16 green. Rocco comes up and a fan yells "Sink this one Rocco", Rocco looks up and laughs. He steps into his 20ish footer and nails it then stands there and turns around and says "you told me to"....His playing competitors (Anthony Kim and someone else both hit perfect pitches after putting it in a bad spot, everyone cheers and Rocco turns around and goes "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?" (joking as to why we cheered for 2 chips to tap in range....Great guy)
Anything else?