|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Groundhogday

Groundhogday

You appear to have a fetish for all things Omen. If this is not the case please explain why you started about 667568 threads, all of which involve Omen and you whining about something about the moderators. Why dont you shut the phuck up you chopping POS, SGI wide sole sand wedge ladies flex graphite user. Thats it.....
    GFF (get off Omens D)
    Upon further review GFF is a hack and will retire the players Bag....my new set:

Driver: 907 D2 w/V2 76 stiff
    3 wood: Burner TP Stiff 14.5*
    4-PW: Burner XD (Mizuno soon again)
    Wedges: 52/56 SV Tour black Satin
    Putter: S.C Santa Fe '97 Black Pearl
    Ball: ProV1x, Taylormade, Nike Ones

Quote Originally Posted by GrainFlowForged
    You appear to have a fetish for all things Omen. If this is not the case please explain why you started about 667568 threads, all of which involve Omen and you whining about something about the moderators. Why dont you shut the phuck up you chopping POS, SGI wide sole sand wedge ladies flex graphite user. Thats it.....
    GFF (get off Omens D)
    yeah im still trying to peice it all together but i think he says thread got deleted and now he pissed about it... but w/e i honestly have no clue what he's talking about i never remember a thread like that... maybe JS can explain...

Mob Behavior.

It seems that when two people have a disagreement on this forum there are people that are waiting in the wings to jump on the ship and join the bashing. What is this, high-school? I like some of the banter that takes place on this site for it is amusing. When you start bringing up mothers and talking about being gay I start to question the age of some of the people that are posting on here.

Some of what is posted on this site has validity. For the most part, unfortunately, it is pure feces. Disagreeing with someone is no reason to start acting like a degenerate and I wonder if the people doing the bashing would be as mouthy if the internet did not offer them a consequence free environment to do so.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    Callaway Steelhead III 3W
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60
    Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #4

Quote Originally Posted by pingman360
    maybe JS can explain...

Wish I could, however I have no idea what this FOOL is *****ing about.

I haven't touched one of his threads.

I don't think he'll be around much longer though.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Don't confuse age with maturity. Many of the posters you're referring to are not that young. In real life they probably handle themselves and others with respect. Or they like getting a fistful because there's no way many of us would put up with some of the insults in person. It is fun and games but it does get old. On the flip side the ones that dish it out are usually willing to take it. GHD went a bit too far and the fact is his insults were boring. If they were entertaining he probably would still be around.

yeah if everyone could present themselves in much the way i do then this would be the only golf forum anywhere. we'd be jammed with members.
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

daveperk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    yeah if everyone could present themselves in much the way i do then this would be the only golf forum anywhere. we'd be jammed with members.
    Nobody's jamming ME with any members. Speak for yourself.

:-)

If it truly is a consequence free environment, then where is the harm? Nobody is getting hurt by any of this, and some of the flaming is almost humourous. If you want to have a truly censorship free forum, the occassional troll is unavoidable and a small price to pay for free speech.

In summary, Lighten up Francis.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Thread Information