|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Oregon State vs USC

Anyone not watching this game is missing out. This is a prime example of what a group of motivated men with a plan can do. 21-0 at halftime. Oregon State is a 28.5 point underdog at home and has come out and smacked USC in the mouth. My only hope is that halftime does not kill the momentum for Oregon.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    Callaway Steelhead III 3W
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60
    Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #4

Amazing result. I was expecting USC to come out with a dynamite second half and win it in the end. They started the second half strong with 2 quick touchdowns in the 3rd quarter, but then, to their credit, those Beavers really stood up to SC. I've seen this phenomenon many times during my years as a USC fan. They'll go out and beat Ohio State, Oklahoma, or Notre Dame and then get taken down by Oregon or Oregon State. Go figure; it wasn't even raining....
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

I went to bed when it was 21-14 figuring that USC's adjustments and superior talent was going to take over in the second half. I guess I should have stayed with the game. I thought that USC was a lock for the BCS championship. Prior to last night I thought that they could beat about four NFL teams, KC and STL being two of those four teams. I guess that the zone blocking scheme that Oregon State uses took the USC linebackers out of their gap assignments and allowed that very small tailback to find space. Crazy game. Once again the BCS is going to be a mess because I don't think that there will be an undefeated team in the nation.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60

Go Gators!

Wolverines are not as bad as people think. They are a team that needs adjusting obviously. They have been struggling in the beginning of the season for a few years but always bounce back. If they can get Mcguffie the ball more often they will rip teams apart. Wisconsin is gonna be a tough win but Michigan takes pride in being the underdog in tough games....I will guarantee it will be a close game but Wisonsin will pull it off in the end.
    Upon further review GFF is a hack and will retire the players Bag....my new set:

Driver: 907 D2 w/V2 76 stiff
    3 wood: Burner TP Stiff 14.5*
    4-PW: Burner XD (Mizuno soon again)
    Wedges: 52/56 SV Tour black Satin
    Putter: S.C Santa Fe '97 Black Pearl
    Ball: ProV1x, Taylormade, Nike Ones

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    The Razorbacks aren't as bad as people think either. Yeah, we lost to Alabama by 39, (I was there) and I'm sure we'll get our asses handed to us by Texas, Florida, & Auburn. Ok, I guess we are as bad as people think.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Florida and Georgia are probably the two strongest teams in the nation. SEC is, as usual, the toughest division in the country. PAC10 and Big10 are a joke...

There are lots of USC guys at my club. I saw none of them yesterday. That has to be a devastating loss for them.

Unexcusable Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    There are lots of USC guys at my club. I saw none of them yesterday. That has to be a devastating loss for them.
    The Florida Gators loss at HOME today to Mississipppi is worse than the USC loss. Coaches being paid multi-million dollar per year contracts at the top tier Universities have no excuse for not having their teams ready to play against mid-level teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick
    The Florida Gators loss at HOME today to Mississipppi is worse than the USC loss. Coaches being paid multi-million dollar per year contracts at the top tier Universities have no excuse for not having their teams ready to play against mid-level teams.
    Tough loss for the Gators. Not even a trap game with Arkansas on the schedule next week. A one loss or two loss SEC team can still make the BCS championship with the way this season is going.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60

Ummmmm

Whoever said the big10 is obviously clueless. BTW Michigan Wolverines=dominant biotch. Wisconsin thinks they have it but no, a careless mistake cost them the tying points....Dont give up 27 points in 9 minutes and its a win for Wisconsin.....Better luck next year, GO BLUE.
    Upon further review GFF is a hack and will retire the players Bag....my new set:

Driver: 907 D2 w/V2 76 stiff
    3 wood: Burner TP Stiff 14.5*
    4-PW: Burner XD (Mizuno soon again)
    Wedges: 52/56 SV Tour black Satin
    Putter: S.C Santa Fe '97 Black Pearl
    Ball: ProV1x, Taylormade, Nike Ones

Your team definitely needs different QB to run that offense. Your guy throws the ball well but he is not a big enough threat on his feet to keep the line backers from comfortably dropping into coverage. I think that Penn St. is going to be a nightmare game. OSU is an emotional game and it is at the Bighouse so anything goes in that one. Other than those two games you should win the rest of your schedule, go 8-4, and make a bowl game. Not bad for not having the personnel to run the offense.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60

I went to a kick off meeting that friday. OSU has a big engineering program and two of the three civils were drag ass tired. The were up to 3am and they could hardly talk. College ball being what it is they will probably be handed the asses by a low ranked team soon.

Has anyone checked the Obit's for GFF?

Quote Originally Posted by GrainFlowForged
    Whoever said the big10 is obviously clueless. BTW Michigan Wolverines=dominant biotch. Wisconsin thinks they have it but no, a careless mistake cost them the tying points....Dont give up 27 points in 9 minutes and its a win for Wisconsin.....Better luck next year, GO BLUE.
    Poor lad must of burned himself out at 351 posts. LyleG tried to warn him. Of course, he could have been another Spank alias.

Thread Information