|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: Is Strokeguru really Spank?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way. His posts are far too lame.

0 0%
  • Maybe, definitely smells like Spank

0 0%
  • No he's just doing a Groundhogday and losing it?

1 5.56%
  • Definitely Spank, only he could be such a DB!

0 0%
  • You'll only be convinced once you've seen his calves.

6 33.33%
  • No not even Spanks fake attempts at bad English are that stupid.

0 0%
  • No he is just another internet troll who is full of SH*T

6 33.33%
  • None of the above

1 5.56%
  • Some of the above

3 16.67%
  • All of the above

1 5.56%

Is Strokeguru Spank?

Strokeguru has been on this board sometime but his recent posts have taken a terrible downward spiral that they have lead many of the seasoned veterans of GR such as Dorkman and Lorenzo to believe he is simply another Spank alias.

The only way to know for sure is to conduct a poll.

Please let us know your views.

P.S. I received a few complaints that there were too few options in my maiden poll last week so I have tried to increase the options to cater for all opinions this time around. Feel free to suggest any new options that I should have included.
    Last edited by Kiwi Player; 10-08-2008 at 04:28 PM.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I'm not sure. Many GRers have used different Alias's but im not sure that it is Spank. Maybe he will reveal his secrets. Until then...

Tmac
    RCC Saskatchewan, Canada

I think that this guy is just some bum who sucks at life and has come on here to lie and feel better about himself before he heads back to work sacking groceries at the Piggly Wiggly.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    Callaway Steelhead III 3W
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60
    Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #4

I love it a post all about me. I ve really put sh.it in a bag a lit it on fire . Damn im good or bad it dont matter.. JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY.....and who the hell is spank cuz im not him

Quote Originally Posted by strokeguru
    I love it a post all about me. I ve really put sh.it in a bag a lit it on fire . Damn im good or bad it dont matter.. JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY.....and who the hell is spank cuz im not him

You are being branded as pseud and liar, not things that you should be proud of.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    Callaway Steelhead III 3W
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60
    Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #4

Definitely a D.B., I wonder how much abuse this guy can take before he's either banned or slinks away.

P.S. take that as a challenge
    2 tears in a bucket

Quote Originally Posted by bigpun1974
    You are being branded as pseud and liar, not things that you should be proud of.
    Dear Bigpun

You are a very angry and hostile man, as such i kind of like the cut of your gib

I MUST point out however tht the use of Pseud is a trademarked comment owned by myself and only to be used when reffering to Omen.

Before using it i must request you seek permission from myself as there are intellectual property right issues.

Kind regards

Edgey

PS WHO THE F*UCK IS SPANK
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Strokeguru has been on this board sometime but his recent posts have taken a terrible downward spiral that they have lead many of the seasoned veterans of GR such as Dorkman and Lorenzo to believe he is simply another Spank alias.

The only way to know for sure is to conduct a poll.

Please let us know your views.

P.S. I received a few complaints that there were too few options in my maiden poll last week so I have tried to increase the options to cater for all opinions this time around. Feel free to suggest any new options that I should have included.
    Kiwi

You missed

"Who the F*uck is Spank" out

Please enlighten the great unwashed Spanks previous crimes.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Dear Bigpun
    You are a very angry and hostile man, as such i kind of like the cut of your gib
    I MUST point out however tht the use of Pseud is a trademarked comment owned by myself and only to be used when reffering to Omen.
    Before using it i must request you seek permission from myself as there are intellectual property right issues.
    Kind regards
    Edgey
    Can we at least use wanker? Please?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Slicer

I'm sure if you enlighten Edgey with a full explanation of who Spank is Edgey will be more than happy to let you use wanker. He may even grant you temporary use of his Omen trademark pseud.

Now where the f#ck am I?

An additional option could have been: Does his creating additional aliases to argue with such as Bigpun1974 provide proof it is Spank.

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Slice

Wanker is perfectly acceptable (an old English insult i would remind you)

Regards

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    An additional option could have been: Does his creating additional aliases to argue with such as Bigpun1974 provide proof it is Spank.
    Damn that's good work Zo. Next time I'll consult with you before I start another poll.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Slicer

I'm sure if you enlighten Edgey with a full explanation of who Spank is Edgey will be more than happy to let you use wanker. He may even grant you temporary use of his Omen trademark pseud.
    Kiwi

As always you are SOOOOO right

IF spanks crimes are as awful as being suggested and they are fully explained i am prepared to consider the use of PSEUDtm, in the meatime i have authorised the use of wanker (i see the mods havent banned it yet, no doubt because it is a very English/Aussie/Kiwi term of abuse)

Edgey

in the meatime i have authorised the use of wanker (i see the mods havent banned it yet, no doubt because it is a very English/Aussie/Kiwi term of abuse)

Edgey
    Yes I noticed that too. Obviously the word still doesn't register in any American spam/offensive language detection program/software.

So you, NAH and I are free to use it as liberally as we so choose.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Yes I noticed that too. Obviously the word still doesn't register in any American spam/offensive language detection program/software.

So you, NAH and I are free to use it as liberally as we so choose.
    Kiwi

If it helps neither does Twat

WHO IS SPANK cuz loz has now accused a second poster of being spank too

Edgey

Let's see if this one works. Spank is a pendejo.

Kiwi

If it helps neither does Twat

WHO IS SPANK cuz loz has now accused a second poster of being spank too

Edgey
    Edgey me old chum. For your edification.

SPANK (or SPANKDOG as was his most recent user name) is a poster of legendary status who has posted on and off on this forum over many years. Bear in mind that much of this is hearsay as he posted on here years before I did. He is known for his weird and wonderful posts that often end up with him being banned. During his years of being banned on and off he often comes back under a different alias usully pretending to be foreign and typing his posts in almost unintelligible ramblings in broken English.

He was posting fairly regularly up until his most recent banning when he fooled most of us by telling us that Dorkman had passed away. See 'Prayer request for Dorkman53's Family'. Most of GR's regulars (including me) fell for it hook line and sinker and GR was a gloomy place for nearly a week or so (until DM came back from vacation and set us straight).

Prior to his most recent banning two of his more memorable posts were one about power lifting where he argued with another member that he could definitely power lift more than the other and he posted pictures of his calves to prove his point???

The other was in the Non Golf forum and accordingly it should be easy to locate. It was entitled 'Waxing my Ass' and is worth looking up to give yourself a first hand glimpse of SPANK the man himself.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Let's see if this one works. Spank is a pendejo.
    Loz

Whilst briliant, the use of pendejo really lacks the gravitas of wanker or twat in particular.
    That GR's language police havent banned them is great as they are actually VERY offensive in GB/AUS/NZ

Edgey

Very well described, Kiwi. Dorkman might be able to provide you with further background, Edgey, except unlike most here, I don't believe Spank faked D-Man's death. I think D-Man really did die and now Spank is assuming his moniker.

I'm just glad that these kinds of things don't leave me paranoid, looking for things that aren't there. What a terrible existence that would be.

Loz

Whilst briliant, the use of pendejo really lacks the gravitas of wanker or twat in particular.
    That GR's language police havent banned them is great as they are actually VERY offensive in GB/AUS/NZ

Edgey
    Based on my world travel, I would agree. That said, your chances of being stabbed to death for uttering a single word are greatest with pendejo here in southern cal.

Edgey me old chum. For your edification.

SPANK (or SPANKDOG as was his most recent user name) is a poster of legendary status who has posted on and off on this forum over many years. Bear in mind that much of this is hearsay as he posted on here years before I did. He is known for his weird and wonderful posts that often end up with him being banned. During his years of being banned on and off he often comes back under a different alias usully pretending to be foreign and typing his posts in almost unintelligible ramblings in broken English.

He was posting fairly regularly up until his most recent banning when he fooled most of us by telling us that Dorkman had passed away. See 'Prayer request for Dorkman53's Family'. Most of GR's regulars (including me) fell for it hook line and sinker and GR was a gloomy place for nearly a week or so (until DM came back from vacation and set us straight).

Prior to his most recent banning two of his more memorable posts were one about power lifting where he argued with another member that he could definitely power lift more than the other and he posted pictures of his calves to prove his point???

The other was in the Non Golf forum and accordingly it should be easy to locate. It was entitled 'Waxing my Ass' and is worth looking up to give yourself a first hand glimpse of SPANK the man himself.
    Kiwi mate

I remember now

The post about powerlifting and the calves is the one. I remember pi*ssing myself at the exchanges that took place. So butch, macho and frankly homoerotic.

Under the circumstances i authorise the limited use of PSEUD (tm) when refering to anyone who is supected of being SPANK if it will help to flush out, expose and expel them as per rule 19 of THE RULES

Edgey

Dear Bigpun

Kind regards

Edgey

maybe if your dumbass could figure out how to use the search function you would not need to post this question all the time...

Messiah, (willing to forgive even the daftest (sp?) of them all)
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Strokeguru, unlike Spank, is an actual African American. He's proud of his ethnicity and unfortunately is lacking in humility, thus the root of his conflicts with other boardmembers. I'm sure he relishes the battles he instigates. Frankly I don't see his behavior in any way out of the norm for this board. It's already been stated we need a "Brother's Perspective" on this board. The color blind should have no problem with his presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick
    Strokeguru, unlike Spank, is an actual African American. He's proud of his ethnicity and unfortunately is lacking in humility, thus the root of his conflicts with other boardmembers. I'm sure he relishes the battles he instigates. Frankly I don't see his behavior in any way out of the norm for this board. It's already been stated we need a "Brother's Perspective" on this board. The color blind should have no problem with his presence.
    Thank you Strick it seems there are still a few good men on this forum who understands what really is going on here. Your support is much appreciated

Incorrect. Strokeguru is of African descent, but he is from the British Islands. He also informed me that African-American is a term created and used by white people. Technically his statement is probably correct although maybe not entirely inclusive. I like strokeguru personally. He is a funny dude and his fantasy land sounds like a fabulous place.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Incorrect. Strokeguru is of African descent, but he is from the British Islands. He also informed me that African-American is a term created and used by white people. Technically his statement is probably correct although maybe not entirely inclusive. I like strokeguru personally. He is a funny dude and his fantasy land sounds like a fabulous place.
    Ok, fine, take this I'm really Strokeguru thing and run with it.

Someone please SLAP THE SH.IT OUT OF LOREN maybe he will come back to reality and look in the mirror and say damn Im UGLY AS A MOLE ON A ORANGUTANS AZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    maybe if your dumbass could figure out how to use the search function you would not need to post this question all the time...

Messiah, (willing to forgive even the daftest (sp?) of them all)
    Omen

Thank you for invoking rule 3

I now know who spank is

Remember the rules

Edgey

Someone please SLAP THE SH.IT OUT OF LOREN maybe he will come back to reality and look in the mirror and say damn Im UGLY AS A MOLE ON A ORANGUTANS AZZ
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Whoops wrong login. Please disregard...
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

HB

Are you really strokeguru??

I am begining to have my suspicions......................................

Edgey

No, he really isn't, he'd have come up with better stuff.

He's an anarchist and so doing this promotes his core belief. And his not getting laid with no end in sight is beginning to make him mean.

HB

Are you really strokeguru??

I am begining to have my suspicions......................................

Edgey
    WHO THE FUK you talkin to. Im the REAL DEAL just cause you cant carry my dick dont get all mad
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Soon HB will realize impersonating an African American will not enhance the size of his wanker and he'll just go back to being HB.

WHO THE FUK you talkin to. Im the REAL DEAL just cause you cant carry my dick dont get all mad
    Wow, this is more difficult than I thought it would be. Lorenzo, how do you keep all your aliases in line?
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

HB

Loz is right, your an anarchist who wont follow the rules

As such i like ya

Edgey

Ps Why would i want to carry your Dick, is it so small that i wouldnt be able to find it.

Wow, this is more difficult than I thought it would be. Lorenzo, how do you keep all your aliases in line?
    Without my multiple personality disorder, I don't know how I'd do it. During those times when I'm using alias' alot, I stop taking my medication. Or is it that I stop taking my medication and then I use alias' alot. I can't remember.

Ahhh man this stuff just keep gettin better and better ....Carry my dik thats the funniest sh.it ive heard in ages maan you guys crack me up. you made me spill my cinnamon life cereal on the floor. Good thing its wood. HorseBalls is almost as funny as me. And Loren you can eat a ......well you already know what to eat cuz ya do it every night on the strip in dragg clothes (its a man man baby a man man) LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by strokeguru
    Ahhh man this stuff just keep gettin better and better ....Carry my dik thats the funniest sh.it ive heard in ages maan you guys crack me up. you made me spill my cinnamon life cereal on the floor. Good thing its wood. HorseBalls is almost as funny as me. And Loren you can eat a ......well you already know what to eat cuz ya do it every night on the strip in dragg clothes (its a man man baby a man man) LMFAO
    Fine, play along with the it's really Horseballs thing. Maan, you go eat your cinamon life off of the floor. While you're down there, scarf up your dog's poop as well. Your brain could start to run low on that stuff.

strokeguru may or may not be Spank, but strokeguru = ProStatus for sure.

Yeah, I busted you.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature

Yeah, I busted you.

FON
    Aint no doubt about that one. Drinking and posting with multiple log ins can be confusing. Trust me, I would know. (I am a Pingman360 alias.)
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Yeah, I busted you.

FON

This is correct.

IP's are the same.

JS
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    This is correct.

IP's are the same.

JS
    There's just no way. ProStatus = Spank, but I'm sure that Spank not = strokeguru, so there's no way ProStatus = strokeguru.
    Plus, it's already been discovered that I am strokeguru
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

There's just no way. ProStatus = Spank, but I'm sure that Spank not = strokeguru, so there's no way ProStatus = strokeguru.
    Plus, it's already been discovered that I am strokeguru
    I don't know what to tell you.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    This is correct.

IP's are the same.

JS

But is it Spank?

I haven't seen spankdoggie logged on in a while. Perhaps he's been too busy for some reason. I guess being banned sucks.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

But is it Spank?

I haven't seen spankdoggie logged on in a while. Perhaps he's been too busy for some reason. I guess being banned sucks.

FON
    Here are a few eternal GR truths:
    1. Spank is NEVER gone.
    2. Spank ALWAYS has 2-6 or more characters in play at any one time, though he may keep some of them dormant until needed.
    3. Spank waxes hot and cold in his zeal for flaming and trolling, but it has NOTHING to do with being banned. In fact, being banned is likely to incite him to MORE activity, not less.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

strokeguru - dumbest guy on planet. strokeguru - biggest liar on planet. me - think strokeguru not yet potty trained.

Too Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sausage
    strokeguru - dumbest guy on planet. strokeguru - biggest liar on planet. me - think strokeguru not yet potty trained.
    Big Sausage=Lorenzoinoc. Way too easy. Apply yourself next time.

Big Sausage=Lorenzoinoc. Way too easy. Apply yourself next time.
    I looked up his posts and I can only say I should be offended. I should copyright italian food staples so I can avoid this kind of victimization.

No.

You are all retarded.

I have not posted in a year.

I do have about 50 new aliases created, for a potential battle, with passwords all written down on a neat notebook, so if Joel wants to start a war, then we can start one. I have all my anonymous proxies set up. That took 3 hours on a weekend while watching the tour de france.

I am using my own ip, as the moderators can tell, to show my good faith in returning.

I would rather post once a week or so, if the mood strikes me rather than go to battle here.

I am not a troublemaker. I just love golf. I have no issues or quarrels with the moderators.

I remember this "Spanqdoggie" character from years ago. He came on and "confessed" all of Spank's sins and shortcomings.
    I'm not sure whether he is someone else trying to mimic Spank, or whether he really is Spank and represents the "honest" one of his multiplicity of personalities. Frankly, I don't care which is true. The whole "who is this person behind the curtain" starts to wear pretty old after many years.
    Last edited by dorkman53; 07-28-2009 at 04:54 AM.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Thread Information