|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Wanted my 100th post to be extra-special...

So I thought I would point out what I have learned in my few months here.

1) Mizuno Grain-flow Forged Irons are superior to any and all golf equipment, regardless of the player.

2) Iron covers are to always be used if you want to appear non-hackerish.

3) Anyone who is truly a man, uses a 7.5 degree extra-stiff driver made by any of the following manufacturers: Titleist.

4) If you have a tough shot anywhere within 100 yards of the green, you should always use a chipper.

5) If you are over 100 yards from the green, but less than 200 yards, you should always use a 60 degree wedge...but make sure your swing speed is 150+ mph.

6) If you are over 200 yards from the green, you're a hacker, but you should use a hybrid to get there.

7) If you're teeing off on an 800 yard par 5, you should always wait for the green to clear before hitting (just in case).

8) Rust causes backspin, but only on Clevelands.

9) Any time you slice a ball, hit it 200 yards out of bounds, then suddenly "find" it right outside the fairway, it becomes a "Power Fade."

10 & Most importantly) These are the coolest forums I have ever visited and I am here to stay. Thanks to everyone who taught me all that I know.

It almost brings tears to my eyes to realize that just 3 months ago, I asked a question about a Maxfli driver and that was my first post. *sigh* I have come so far!

-Collin-
    In the bag:

Nickent 4DX SE 9* (Proforce V2 S)
    Callaway X 3w
    Nike Slingshot 2i Hybrid
    Nike Sumo2 4i Hybrid
    Nickent 3dx Pro Irons Nippon Steel Shafts
    Taylormade RAC TP 52*
    Sonartec T35 56*
    Callaway X-Tour 60* (PM Grind, MD Grooves!)
    Carbite Polar Balanced Putter (Thank you, Big 5)
    Ball: Whatever I found in the creek, or Callaway Pro V1X
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Let me be the first to congratulate you Collin. Many don't make it to 100. You forgot one important part of GR logic. Hybrids aren't gay if they are replacing a wood, but extremely queer when replacing an iron. Hope that helps. Oh, and the Cleveland Niblick is a players chipper. And if you don't want your spelling and grammer corrected, you should go to a Yu-gi-oh or Star Trek forum, where the members are less dorky.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Yes you've had many posts very quickly but you haven't told us about your weekly 14 club overhaul in a while. Perhaps you should make an epic list, or better yet, start a new thread, or the best option have a poll to see if GR wants to see the epic list and then ignore the results and give us the epic list. BTW you can use drivers that aren't Titleist, but the shaft must be stiff or xstiff, they cannot be made by Cobra (of which I am the lone dissenter), and they must not have heel weighting or a closed face.

It took me quite a bit longer to reach 100 posts but GR called its junior members onto the carpet much quicker a year ago. With the resurgence of SpankDuche, you can say just about anything and it will fly under the radar.
    2 tears in a bucket

Thanks Guys. I feel at home.

Jesse...I have found a way around the weekly 14 club overhaul. I still buy clubs like there's no tomorrow, but I never put them in my bag. I have a Nickent 4dx Tour Special Edition driver here on the couch next to me, and it's never seen a golf ball. My HiBore XL was the same way, then I sold it on eBay. I will think up a good poll for my epic list.

As for the driver situation - My Nickent doesn't have a closed face and neither does my R7, but the R7 definitely is weighted in the heel! Uh oh.

Anyway, back to watching Big Break X Michigan (where I get all my golf lessons).

-Collin-
    In the bag:

Callaway X 3w
    Nike Slingshot 2i Hybrid
    Nike Sumo2 4i Hybrid
    Taylormade RAC TP 52*
    Sonartec T35 56*
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse.day
    Yes you've had many posts very quickly but you haven't told us about your weekly 14 club overhaul in a while. Perhaps you should make an epic list, or better yet, start a new thread, or the best option have a poll to see if GR wants to see the epic list and then ignore the results and give us the epic list. BTW you can use drivers that aren't Titleist, but the shaft must be stiff or xstiff, they cannot be made by Cobra (of which I am the lone dissenter), and they must not have heel weighting or a closed face.

It took me quite a bit longer to reach 100 posts but GR called its junior members onto the carpet much quicker a year ago. With the resurgence of SpankDuche, you can say just about anything and it will fly under the radar.
    jesse mate

I have a Cobra driver and love it, so dont feel alone or unloved i am with you :-)

Wtach out for wiggle

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaZX6R

1) Mizuno Grain-flow Forged Irons are superior to any and all golf equipment, regardless of the player.

3) Anyone who is truly a man, uses a 7.5 degree extra-stiff driver made by any of the following manufacturers: Titleist.

4) If you have a tough shot anywhere within 100 yards of the green, you should always use a chipper.

5) If you are over 100 yards from the green, but less than 200 yards, you should always use a 60 degree wedge...but make sure your swing speed is 150+ mph.

6) If you are over 200 yards from the green, you're a hacker, but you should use a hybrid to get there.

7) If you're teeing off on an 800 yard par 5, you should always wait for the green to clear before hitting (just in case).

9) Any time you slice a ball, hit it 200 yards out of bounds, then suddenly "find" it right outside the fairway, it becomes a "Power Fade."

10 & Most importantly) These are the coolest forums I have ever visited and I am here to stay. Thanks to everyone who taught me all that I know.

It almost brings tears to my eyes to realize that just 3 months ago, I asked a question about a Maxfli driver and that was my first post. *sigh* I have come so far!

-Collin-
    Hi Ninja

Firstly as a motorcyclist i appreciate your monicker

Secondly congrats on making 100 posts, it takes a certain type of character to "gut" it out here.

Now Spanks back things may become hectic for a while

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hi Ninja

Firstly as a motorcyclist i appreciate your monicker

Secondly congrats on making 100 posts, it takes a certain type of character to "gut" it out here.

Now Spanks back things may become hectic for a while

Edgey
    Thanks Edgey. I've learned to love and appreciate the smack-talk and such. For everyone's humor...I may just post a video of me swinging a golf club. I've been playing for 7 months now, and my form is terrible. I will certainly be made fun of. I am mustering up the courage as we speak.

-Collin-
    In the bag:

Callaway X 3w
    Nike Slingshot 2i Hybrid
    Nike Sumo2 4i Hybrid
    Taylormade RAC TP 52*
    Sonartec T35 56*

Thanks Edgey. I've learned to love and appreciate the smack-talk and such. For everyone's humor...I may just post a video of me swinging a golf club. I've been playing for 7 months now, and my form is terrible. I will certainly be made fun of. I am mustering up the courage as we speak.

-Collin-
    Ninj mate

Whatever you post it cant be anyworse than Omens swing video, that one will always be remembered.

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Ninj mate

Whatever you post it cant be anyworse than Omens swing video, that one will always be remembered.

Edgey
    Where can I find such a video??? I want to see.

-Collin-
    In the bag:

Callaway X 3w
    Nike Slingshot 2i Hybrid
    Nike Sumo2 4i Hybrid
    Taylormade RAC TP 52*
    Sonartec T35 56*

You might want to take a couple of lessons before you summon up the courage. As we say in the Army there's a fine line between brave and stupid.
    2 tears in a bucket

Quote Originally Posted by jesse.day
    You might want to take a couple of lessons before you summon up the courage. As we say in the Army there's a fine line between brave and stupid.
    Agreed. I'm starting with a group lesson tomorrow...we'll see how that goes.

-Collin-
    In the bag:

Callaway X 3w
    Nike Slingshot 2i Hybrid
    Nike Sumo2 4i Hybrid
    Taylormade RAC TP 52*
    Sonartec T35 56*

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/

-Collin-
    May I ammend #1 for you?

1) Mizuno Grain-flow Forged BLADES are superior to any and all golf equipment, regardless of the player.

Not that chopper gay-arse cut muscle cavity or MX paddles shiot.

There, you can stop after #1 because anything else in life is irrelevant.
    Last edited by bjdrivers; 10-23-2008 at 06:17 AM.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    May I ammend #1 for you?

1) Mizuno Grain-flow Forged BLADES are superior to any and all golf equipment, regardless of the player.

Not that chopper gay-arse cut muscle cavity or MX paddles shiot.

There, you can stop after #1 because anything else in life is irrelevant.
    Thanks BJ...what the hell was I thinking?
    In the bag:

Callaway X 3w
    Nike Slingshot 2i Hybrid
    Nike Sumo2 4i Hybrid
    Taylormade RAC TP 52*
    Sonartec T35 56*

Thanks BJ...what the hell was I thinking?
    You were thinking that BJ had already switched back to Big Berthas. You were a little early, though. All in due time Collin.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I must say, BJ has kept the Mizzy's in the bag for a surprisingly long time. I hope he changes his underpants more often than his irons, or he may be getting a little on the nose by now.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    You were thinking that BJ had already switched back to Big Berthas. You were a little early, though. All in due time Collin.
    The day I give up mizzy blades for big berthas is the day I quit banging your mom. In other words, don't hold your breath.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Thread Information