|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Played my Hogan Apex blades yesterday!

Hey guys, been reading on here for a long time but this is my first post. Over the years I have had many sets of irons and for some reason always ended up going back to my Ping Eye 2's I bought new back in 1986. Had the opportunity to buy a virtually new set of Hogan Apex blades last week for $100 (the guy needed money bad). Well, I went out and played 36 holes yesterday and let me say I am sold on the difference of blades vs. CB. I am a fairly good player, average mid 70's so I knew I could handle the blades. Out of all 36 holes I think I hit 4 shots that were poor with the blades. All the others felt like a dream, completely different feel from what I have ever felt in nearly 25 years of playing. The look at address was great and I had total confidence with the club in my hand. I will have to work on my distance control with them, my yardages are off vs. my Pings but that is an easy fix, just need to play more rounds with them. Have a great weekend!!

Blades feel great, and give terrific results if you have the game to appreciate them.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

I know how you feel dude. Whenever I have been convinced to go for GI irons over the years, the feeling when going back to blades is always sublime. I think it's almost worth playing GI clubs for a while just to fully appreciate the superiority of blades. Distance control will come quickly, and be more precise than anything you ever had with the Pings. Once you have them dialled in you will find they are much more consistent and reliable than the POS shovels you have beenusing.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

BladeS Are Like......butta . Once You Go Blade You Never Go Back. Sometimes You Just Wanna Cry When You Pure A Blade And Watch It Land Ever So Softly At The Target And Bounce Off The Pin And Leave You A Tap In Birdie. Ohhhhhhhhh Its Like Your First Knutt Ugghhhhhhh. Lol Whoa Did I Say That

Thread Information