|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Camp Freddy, some facts

Hi

There has been some nonsense spoke about Camp Freddy so here are some facts

1. He is in fact my brother, a real person

2. He does in fact play golf. He plays of 6 and is a very good player

3. He plays with 695MB irons 2 - PW with vokey wedges a 905R Driver and an old PT 3 wood.

4. He is gay and proud

5. He enjoys ragging homophobes

Hope that clears up a few misconceptions

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

[QUOTE=edgey]Hi

3. He plays with 695MB irons 2 - PW with vokey wedges a 905R Driver and an old PT 3 wood.

4. He is gay and proud

Intersting. On a thread conerning the use of club head covers you had this to say about Camp Freddy:

"HB

I am trying to get Camp Freddy to join but i have a couple of problems

1. He HATES golf, although he says he would play with Pingmans little white balls and lick his hard shiny shaft any time.

2. He doesnt have internet access at home, and is not allowed to access this site at work.

As a close friend of mine he is often around my house, he baby sits my daughter so i suppose he could use my computer but that will only raise the usual "Its Edgey under a new ID" conspiracy bollocks.

I will speak to him later and ask him. He is the campest, wittiest and most promiscuous human being i know so it would be fun and in all fairness he has been behind (not in the literal sense) a number of my previous posts but without claiming the credit.

When he said that about Pingman i felt he should come out of the closet and profess his lust, sorry love...

Edgey"

Are you getting your gay brothers confused?

[QUOTE=bigpun1974]
    Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hi

4. He is gay and proud

Intersting. On a thread conerning the use of club head covers you had this to say about Camp Freddy:

"HB

I am trying to get Camp Freddy to join but i have a couple of problems

1. He HATES golf, although he says he would play with Pingmans little white balls and lick his hard shiny shaft any time.

2. He doesnt have internet access at home, and is not allowed to access this site at work.

As a close friend of mine he is often around my house, he baby sits my daughter so i suppose he could use my computer but that will only raise the usual "Its Edgey under a new ID" conspiracy bollocks.

I will speak to him later and ask him. He is the campest, wittiest and most promiscuous human being i know so it would be fun and in all fairness he has been behind (not in the literal sense) a number of my previous posts but without claiming the credit.

When he said that about Pingman i felt he should come out of the closet and profess his lust, sorry love...

Edgey"

Are you getting your gay brothers confused?
    No confusion Big Pun

1. Is an ironical in-joke between me and him and a little provocation with "I hate Gays" Pingman. Truth is he has no interest in Golf FORUMS he thinks they are predominantly full of white, middle class, middle income, middle aged homophobes.

2. Is true he doesnt have internet at home, he has no interest in it.

3. He does baby sit my daughter about 2 -3 times per week

In all honesty i have no idea if he will continue to post or not, he is certainly pleased that he may have played any part in BJ's dramatic, and frankly camp departure.

Hope that helps

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

I'm still not convinced about Camp Freddy's real identity Edgey, paranoia breeds like a pandemic plague on forums like this. Supposing he is the person you described in your first post on thi thread just for one minute, I have a question.

If he really is a raving poofta, how come your bag sounds more like what he should be using and vice versa?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    If he really is a raving poofta, how come your bag sounds more like what he should be using and vice versa?
    LOL

Some may call you boorish and repetitive NAH but I gotta give it to you.

At least you are consistent.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I'm still not convinced about Camp Freddy's real identity Edgey, paranoia breeds like a pandemic plague on forums like this. Supposing he is the person you described in your first post on thi thread just for one minute, I have a question.

Because your booorish, feeble minded, antipodean, digger, twat your choice of who you decide to f uck in this world doesnt actually have any influence over your golfing abillity.

A lesson that you and a number of others could do well to learn, shite for brains.

No offence

Edgey

Thread Information