|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

good bye and good ridence

I have found that posting on this golf board is like drinking O'Doul's beer and having sex with your sister. It tastes the same but it just ain't right.

I hope all of you to include Omen but to exclude Nah have a great round on your next trip to the golf course. Golfoholic please gain some weight, maybe Dave perks can give you some.

Out of here
    GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

P.S Golfoholic please remove me from this board.
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    P.S Golfoholic please remove me from this board.
    There's an easier way. You can just not post here any more......but that might not be as satisfying as when you had sex with your sister.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

I'm somewhat new to GR so somebody tell me -- is this a rite of passage? Are we suppose to announce our departure from the board every so often and then either come back as our original persona or as an alias? I just wondered because their seems to be a lot of it going on. I sure don't want to miss out on all the fun if this is a posting responsibility of every member.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I'm somewhat new to GR so somebody tell me -- is this a rite of passage? Are we suppose to announce our departure from the board every so often and then either come back as our original persona or as an alias? I just wondered because their seems to be a lot of it going on. I sure don't want to miss out on all the fun if this is a posting responsibility of every member.

No we are not supposed to announce our departure but I agree there has been a lot of if going on lately and as a relative noob I guess it must seem like the norm.

Over the years most people just cease posting. But there are always a few that get their knickers in a twist over a particular topic/flame/thread and make a grand announcement of their final post to the GR community and their reasons for leaving.

Some do it in style like Lloyd Xmas 3 and others just go out with a whinge a bit like GHD is doing.

On that note let me say that this is indeed a sad day for GR and the forum will not be the same without GHD and his clever, witty and enlightened comments. He will be sadly missed - NOT!!!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

He could have at least spelled "riddance" correctly for his final post . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    He could have at least spelled "riddance" correctly for his final post . . . .
    Oh, THAT'S what he meant.......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

I have found that posting on this golf board is like drinking O'Doul's beer and having sex with your sister. It tastes the same but it just ain't right.

I hope all of you to include Omen but to exclude Nah have a great round on your next trip to the golf course. Golfoholic please gain some weight, maybe Dave perks can give you some.

Out of here
    GHD
    I've worked hard to build this body, and I"m not giving a pound or kilo to ANYONE.

Don't go away mad, just go away.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

GHD
    Why would anyone choose a non-alcoholic beer when they have sex with their sister? I, for one, need to get really ripped. She's not that attractive.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Why would anyone choose a non-alcoholic beer when they have sex with their sister? I, for one, need to get really ripped. She's not that attractive.
    Classic post!! I love your work Loz!
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

With apologies to Napolean

I have been asked to write a fitting farewell speech for GHD, and so in honour of a fallen friend

Members of the Old GR: I bid you farewell. For thirteen months I have constantly accompanied you on the road to honor and glory. In these latter times, as in the days of our prosperity, you have invariably been models of courage and fidelity. With men such as you (Exc NAH, Wanker) our cause could not be lost; but the war would have been interminable; it would have been civil war, and that would have entailed deeper misfortunes on GR.
    I have sacrificed all of my interests to those of this board.
    I go, but you, my friends (Exc NAH, Wanker), will continue to serve GR. Her happiness was my only thought. It will still be the object of my wishes. Do not regret my fate; if I have consented to survive, it is to serve your glory. I intend to write the history of the great achievements we have performed together. Adieu, my friends. Would I could press you all to my heart.

Groundhogday 27/01/2008 - 04/02/2009
    Last edited by edgey; 02-04-2009 at 07:38 AM.
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Your lucky, i have to f uck Camp Freddy and he's a munter

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Out of here
    GHD
    GHD must have seen his shadow. Zing (sort of).

I guess his departure frees up the 2010 GRDBPOTY.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

that ass.... wishing me a good round when he knows i'm not able to play right now..

Omen,
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

What can I say. Another satisfied customer. Not sure how I have managed to get so under the skin of GHD and Fred, but I'm obviously doing something right. Maybe the theory that GHD may be to Fred what Joel is to his dad carries some weight after all.

Like everybody I'd like to take GHD at face value and believe that we have seen the last of him, but I'm sure he'll get sick of banging his sister eventually and will need another outlet for his depravity and will start posting again.

P.S. Nice eulogy Edgey. Not in the class of Spanks ode to Brian Keenan RIP, but a good effort all the same.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Good.

Now the amount of threads I move from golf-non golf is going to drop by about 97%.

Good bye,

Sincerely,

JS
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    Good.

Now the amount of threads I move from golf-non golf is going to drop by about 97%.

Good bye,

Sincerely,

JS
    I really think there should only be 1 forum. I'm going to start posting golf threads in the non-golf forum. Why bother with the 2 forums? Every thread always ends up being non-golf-related after the first 5 posts anyway.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    ridence. LMAO
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I really think there should only be 1 forum. I'm going to start posting golf threads in the non-golf forum. Why bother with the 2 forums? Every thread always ends up being non-golf-related after the first 5 posts anyway.

Well, make a poll. Damn.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I remember for a short time back in the day the non golf forum being THE place to post during the mods PC war on swearing on the golf related forum. This forum was jumping. I second the notion that we return the non golf forum back to it's glory days.

P.S. back on thread, good to see GHD wasn't just getting our hope up.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Thread Information