|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

The acid test as to a club's gayness is..........?

Hi

I am hurt

According to Donkeynuts the acid test to a clubs gayness is its appearance in my bag. So lets look at the facts...

Thriver - Owned by Sooner, known as big bad butch Sooner to his mates so not Gay, obviously

Ping Zing 2 irons - Hardcore, swinging dick male

TM Rescue - How butch can you get.

Lovett wedge - Come on the Lovett is testosterone on a shaft

Ping DOC 17 - Thats so manly its almost got a 9" cock

I therefore refute the charge of Donkeynuts and demand a new test of the gayness of a club be established immediately.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hi

I am hurt

According to Donkeynuts the acid test to a clubs gayness is its appearance in my bag. So lets look at the facts...

Thriver - Owned by Sooner, known as big bad butch Sooner to his mates so not Gay, obviously

Ping Zing 2 irons - Hardcore, swinging dick male

TM Rescue - How butch can you get.

Lovett wedge - Come on the Lovett is testosterone on a shaft

Ping DOC 17 - Thats so manly its almost got a 9" cock

I therefore refute the charge of Donkeynuts and demand a new test of the gayness of a club be established immediately.

Edgey
    Thanks for setting all eyes on my bag, you limey pr*ck!

The true test is to look at the guy holding it. If he's a chubby guy wearing all black except for a flaming queer white belt... well, need I say more?
    Regards,

Puma

In the bag (Subject to change at any time):
    TM Burner driver
    TM Burner 3 Wood
    TM Rescue Hybrid 4
    Callaway Irons
    Cleveland CG12 52
    Cleveland CG12 60
    Odyssey Tri-Ball (Biggest, ugliest putter on the planet)
    Callaway HX Hot ball

Sorry edgey, but the test stands.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Puma with a putter
    The true test is to look at the guy holding it. If he's a chubby guy wearing all black except for a flaming queer white belt... well, need I say more?
    What does it take to get through to you guys?

I told you, white shoes and belts are perfectly ok if they match your white shoulder bag.

Must one be a cafone to post here?

Quote Originally Posted by Puma with a putter
    You could have mentioned the shiteatin grin and standing on the wrong side of the farkin ball.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

what about having face towel hanging on the neck ? you might also wanna send the Ping Zing Irons for chroming.. and if possible, TM Rescue too
    Last edited by No_Idea; 02-17-2009 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick
    What does it take to get through to you guys?

I told you, white shoes and belts are perfectly ok if they match your white shoulder bag.

Must one be a cafone to post here?
    I tell you, there's no accounting for taste.

white is very hard to accessorize with jewelry, though. I've had that problem.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    I tell you, there's no accounting for taste.

white is very hard to accessorize with jewelry, though. I've had that problem.
    Pewter works well.
    GR lives...

The acid test to a clubs gayness is definately, if it would look more appropriate in a WOMENS BAG!!!
    For eg. Thriver, 7 wood , 9 wood, ezy out wedge.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    The acid test to a clubs gayness is definately, if it would look more appropriate in a WOMENS BAG!!!
    For eg. Thriver, 7 wood , 9 wood, ezy out wedge.
    Good stuff Oldplayer.

OZ is the last bastion of true male chauvinism. It was hounded out of NZ years ago when we gave women the vote and allowed them driving licences. A female Governor General and TWO consecutive women prime ministers and we're pretty much screwed.

It's often made me think about crossing the ditch where blokes are still blokes.

However we have just voted out Comrade Helen and have a decent bloke in charge now whereas you have just voted in some left wing commie. Also I noticed on TV the other night that you now have a female Governor General. Unbelievable! Be careful OP. It's a bit like putting a thriver in the bag. It seems harmless enough to start with but it's like rust. It creeps up on you slowly and before you know it women will be running the whole show.

Accordingly I think I'll stay put for the time being.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Good stuff Oldplayer.

OZ is the last bastion of true male chauvinism. It was hounded out of NZ years ago when we gave women the vote and allowed them driving licences. A female Governor General and TWO consecutive women prime ministers and we're pretty much screwed.

It's often made me think about crossing the ditch where blokes are still blokes.

However we have just voted out Comrade Helen and have a decent bloke in charge now whereas you have just voted in some left wing commie. Also I noticed on TV the other night that you now have a female Governor General. Unbelievable! Be careful OP. It's a bit like putting a thriver in the bag. It seems harmless enough to start with but it's like rust. It creeps up on you slowly and before you know it women will be running the whole show.

Accordingly I think I'll stay put for the time being.
    I agree with you 100% Kiwi, it is a very scary thought. I give you the tip though, this is no way in the world that a thriver is going in my bag. I still fell uneasy somtimes with a 10.5!
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

What a bunch of moronic homophobes.

Quote Originally Posted by fred3
    What a bunch of moronic homophobes.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hi

The true test of any thread on GR is if it recieves the FRED3 stamp of disapproval.

I feel i have achieved something great.

Edgey (Not Gay)
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Hi

The true test of any thread on GR is if it recieves the FRED3 stamp of disapproval.

I feel i have achieved something great.

Edgey (Not Gay)
    Edgey I believe congratulations are in order. Is this the first time?

If so it is as monumental as breaking 80 for the first time or getting your first hole in one.

Well done old chap.

Now where the f#ck am I?

It's a bit like putting a thriver in the bag. It seems harmless enough to start with but it's like rust. It creeps up on you slowly and before you know it women will be running the whole show.
    Are you describing politics or marriage?
    GR lives...

Edgey I believe congratulations are in order. Is this the first time?

If so it is as monumental as breaking 80 for the first time or getting your first hole in one.

Well done old chap.
    Hi Kiwi

I think this is the 2nd time, thanks.

I of course now want to go for the threesome

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I was describing politics but it could equally be applied to marriage.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    ''

It;s only 7AM in the OC. That round yesterday must have prevented you from sleeping.

Hi Kiwi

I think this is the 2nd time, thanks.

I of course now want to go for the threesome

Edgey
    In this period of GR homophobia perhaps you should re word that to read:

I of course now want to go for the hat trick

Just a suggestion.

Now where the f#ck am I?

In this period of GR homophobia perhaps you should re word that to read:

I of course now want to go for the hat trick

Just a suggestion.
    Not so fast. Hockey is also gay.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Not so fast. Hockey is also gay.
    Hat trick is just a term for three in a row. It's not limited to hockey. But I agree that hockey is gay.

Now where the f#ck am I?

''

It;s only 7AM in the OC. That round yesterday must have prevented you from sleeping.
    Hey, when there's a discussion on threesomes, I don't care what time it is, I'm in.
    GR lives...

Congrats on drawing out Fred Edgey. He's been very quiet lately.

Kiwi,

You are spot on about our choice of GG, particularly when comparing that choice to the previous GG, a former Colonel of the SAS and about as much of a mans man as you could get. I hope it's an isolated incident and we don't go further down this path.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

EDGEY that is some outstanding work... i agree if it warrants a response from fred it's worthy of the GR ATHoF... archived thread hall of fame, for you noobs.

Omen
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    EDGEY that is some outstanding work... i agree if it warrants a response from fred it's worthy of the GR ATHoF... archived thread hall of fame, for you noobs.

Omen
    Thank you Omen, to get Fred3 and Omen is indeed an honour.

I will sleep well tonight

Edgey

Just throwing this out there, but would Wislon Deep Red Fat Shaft irons be considered gay? I have a 'friend' who used them on the weekend and had their best round for ages and won the comp. This 'friend' was hitting them high and straight and knocking the pins down. And he also got acceptable results on less than perfect swings, according to him. Apparently it was so easy it was almost like cheating compared to the forged players CB's he usually plays.

What's the verdict fellas?

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Just throwing this out there, but would Wislon Deep Red Fat Shaft irons be considered gay? I have a 'friend' who used them on the weekend and had their best round for ages and won the comp. This 'friend' was hitting them high and straight and knocking the pins down. And he also got acceptable results on less than perfect swings, according to him. Apparently it was so easy it was almost like cheating compared to the forged players CB's he usually plays.

If they don't require Tigeresque ball striking and they make the game easier then they are definitely GAY!

Did you really have to ask NAH?

Now where the f#ck am I?

YES!!
    This "friend" wouldn't be your goodself would it?
    I'm sure this good shotmaking round was purely conincidental. Garanteed your "friend" will play like crap next game.
    ps. It still surprises me you actually asked this question! You of all people!

NAH

I have checked this out with Camp Freddy

He reckons they are galloping queer as indeed are all Wilson clubs.

I on the other hand think they are Ok, quite butch actually. Your "friend" is safe with me but i think Camp Freddy may bang him if they meet

Edgey

All my GFF brethren can rest easy as I am not considerng going to the dark side, but I must say it was more than coincidence that I shot a good round with the Wilsons. The Mizzy's haven't been going too well lately as the ground is too soft from all the rain we've had, so when the chance came up I couldn't resist giving the shovels a go. They are definitely ultra gay SGI POS CB hacker shovels, but I have to admit they made the game easier. Straight all day and mishits lost less than one club distance. Pure strikes were at least one club longer, but I put that down to stronger lofts and slightly longer shafts (which actually seemed to fit me beter). They were especially easy to hit from soft ground. I felt like I caught everything clean from the fairways, whereas the Mizzys have been catching it a bit fat. The overall feel was very similar to my old Powerbuilt TPS 7.0's which I regret ever letting go. I don't want to sound like Lyle when he got all hot and sweaty over his Cally paddles, but the experience has given me some food for thought. The GFF will definitely be staying n the bag, but I might buy the Wilsons as a set for the occassional round or when it's wet like it is now. They are going for a song and would also be a good back up set to lend any hackers who visit and want a loner set.

P.S. Edgey, why are you still only carrying 10 clubs? I could understand if you dropped every second club and went 3,5,7,9 but to go hybrid to 6 leaves a huge distance gap, and those shovels are so easy to hit surely you could add the long irons.

All my GFF brethren can rest easy as I am not considerng going to the dark side, but I must say it was more than coincidence that I shot a good round with the Wilsons. The Mizzy's haven't been going too well lately as the ground is too soft from all the rain we've had, so when the chance came up I couldn't resist giving the shovels a go. They are definitely ultra gay SGI POS CB hacker shovels, but I have to admit they made the game easier. Straight all day and mishits lost less than one club distance. Pure strikes were at least one club longer, but I put that down to stronger lofts and slightly longer shafts (which actually seemed to fit me beter). They were especially easy to hit from soft ground. I felt like I caught everything clean from the fairways, whereas the Mizzys have been catching it a bit fat. The overall feel was very similar to my old Powerbuilt TPS 7.0's which I regret ever letting go. I don't want to sound like Lyle when he got all hot and sweaty over his Cally paddles, but the experience has given me some food for thought. The GFF will definitely be staying n the bag, but I might buy the Wilsons as a set for the occassional round or when it's wet like it is now. They are going for a song and would also be a good back up set to lend any hackers who visit and want a loner set.

P.S. Edgey, why are you still only carrying 10 clubs? I could understand if you dropped every second club and went 3,5,7,9 but to go hybrid to 6 leaves a huge distance gap, and those shovels are so easy to hit surely you could add the long irons.
    Looks like you've just about talked yourself into buying a set of those shovels.
    You know if you do, and admit to it here, all your credibility will be gone and you will take at least 1000 posts to live it down!!
    Think carefully my friend.........we all have moments of weakness.

Hello NAH, how are you.

Firstly can i just congratulate you on a good round of golf, regardless of the clubs...

You know i have banged on for a long time that it isnt how but what you score. I would use a garden shovel if it was legal and improved my game, i am shameless, he, he. Having used a set of shovels (Wilson Fat Shafts are Very good clubs BTW) i have a few questions: -

1. Would you be prepared to bag them if they consistantly helped you to score better, or is your desire to use players clubs too strong?

2. If you did bag them would you be prepared to try a (gulp)............hybrid, and if it helped would you bag it?

Turning to the 10 club question.

1. I carry so its lighter

2. The Pings are VERY strong so the 6 is going as far as a 5 (I am hitting the 9 150yds+!!!) so the gap isnt as big as you would imagine.

3. My game is based on percentages. If i am over 210yds from the green i usually lay up and play for the up and down. Very few 10+ choppers can hit a green from 220 out, if they could they wouldnt be off 10........

4. I walk it as i talk it. I will go to my grave with the belief that there are NO handicap golfers (10+) who will play any better with 14 than they would with 10 clubs. By having fewer clubs it takes the choices out of your play. When confronted with choice we choppers (especially men) will go for what i call the Seve Miracle Shot which usually results in a double or tripple bogey. With fewer choices we HAVE to take the sensible option and more often than not lay up. If you want to get better, get better from 100 yds in.

5. to many choppers watch the European/PGA Tour anf think thats how to play the game, bollocks. If you want to learn how to play good golf watch the Womens pro game because its far more relevant to to the way we choppers play.

I will lay down a challenge to you NAH

1. Pick 10 clubs, No iron longer than a 6 and never go for any green that is outside 200 yds. Play a few rounds adjusting the 10 clubs to suit and note what the difference is between a full bag and then let us know.

Up for it??

Edgey

Without answering the questions individually I will say that I won't be bagging the Wilsons no matter how well I play with them (as I said in another thread started by old timer to discredit my good self I place style above comfort when it comes to golf equipment). And if I did bag them I wouldn't admit to it on this forum . No matter how well or badly I go from here I will never bag a hybrid, and will go to my grave never playing one.

Although I sort of agree with your argument about 10 clubs versus 14 fo choppers, I seriously believe that long hitters need the full compliment of clubs. I've played with hackers that have less than half the gap between clubs that I have and who would definitely be better off with less clubs to uncomplicate shot selection, but for me personally I would hate to be standing on the tee with a twenty yard gap bewteen clubs in the irons.

i actually agree with most of Edgey's post... except that gay arse ping shi.t

NAH... if you strike the ball first the soft conditions are almost negligible... i wager its not the mizzys that are hitting fat but you. you are probably hitting the shovels just as fat but the sole hydroplanes and seems like a pure strike. YOU ARE ON NOTICE....

I am considering dropping some clubs from the bag... i very rarely hit the 2 unless its a lay up on a par 5 that is out of range.... the sand wedge and the gap wedge are not neccessary... so here's what i am thinking of doing

the driver,3W, 3-pw, 60 degree, and putter.

there's no reason why i shouldnt be able to hit the pw 110 as well as the 52*. so its not neccessary. same for the 56*... in fact last night on the range i hit only the PW and was hitting it as short as 100 yards... i really like the flatter trajectory and less spin... lands more like a dart than a YO-YO. spin rarely helps me, it usually happens when i land it pin high and really close that the ball spins back off the front.

I think that i like the 12 club set up a little more.. to go to 10 i'd drop the 3w and the 3i... I imagine that i can move the 4i back and hit it really hard and get similar results to the 3i hit normally... i dont like to manipulate a club to react like another but if i had to I could and better to do it on the long end as opposed to the wedge side. you probably wont see the difference on the long iron coming up 10 yards short as opposed to the wedge right?

Omen,
    P.s. Edgey, minus the gaybrid, SGICPOS shovels, gaybrid wedge, and fa.ggoty (you have to be a pillow bitter to carry one) ping (u love kok) doc putter, you seem to be reasonable with your golf.

I dare say if you bagged blades and dumped your boyfriend you might be a real golfer.

i actually agree with most of Edgey's post... except that gay arse ping shi.t

NAH... if you strike the ball first the soft conditions are almost negligible... i wager its not the mizzys that are hitting fat but you. you are probably hitting the shovels just as fat but the sole hydroplanes and seems like a pure strike. YOU ARE ON NOTICE....

I am considering dropping some clubs from the bag... i very rarely hit the 2 unless its a lay up on a par 5 that is out of range.... the sand wedge and the gap wedge are not neccessary... so here's what i am thinking of doing

the driver,3W, 3-pw, 60 degree, and putter.

there's no reason why i shouldnt be able to hit the pw 110 as well as the 52*. so its not neccessary. same for the 56*... in fact last night on the range i hit only the PW and was hitting it as short as 100 yards... i really like the flatter trajectory and less spin... lands more like a dart than a YO-YO. spin rarely helps me, it usually happens when i land it pin high and really close that the ball spins back off the front.

I think that i like the 12 club set up a little more.. to go to 10 i'd drop the 3w and the 3i... I imagine that i can move the 4i back and hit it really hard and get similar results to the 3i hit normally... i dont like to manipulate a club to react like another but if i had to I could and better to do it on the long end as opposed to the wedge side. you probably wont see the difference on the long iron coming up 10 yards short as opposed to the wedge right?

Omen,
    P.s. Edgey, minus the gaybrid, SGICPOS shovels, gaybrid wedge, and fa.ggoty (you have to be a pillow bitter to carry one) ping (u love kok) doc putter, you seem to be reasonable with your golf.

I dare say if you bagged blades and dumped your boyfriend you might be a real golfer.
    Omen

So is the Thriver OK?

Edgey

PS Nice to see you back on form, PSEUD (TM) x x x

in a pink bag the thriver can find belonging, it will never be alone there, in fact isolation is more for the pinnacle of performance and not so for all the wannabes.

tiger, omen, blades, all at the top: tiger #1 golfer, Omen #1 golf elitist, blades #1 elite equipment..... Birds of a feather my friend.

Omen, it's good to be back.

In other news.. thanks to my GPA in my Applied Mathematics Degree program, i qualified for the SMART grant (i'm not making this shi.t up): it gives anyone maintaining an overall A 2,000 dollars each semester their last two years. I didn't even know about it they automatically apply it if you qualify.... COOL..

Omen

The true acid test of a club's gayness is if you bought it impulsively without doing adequate research.

Bill Holowaty of Miura just confirmed that I could have had my Miuras stamped any way that I wanted. Nice to know now after the fact.

I'm an idiot.

I wish that I could configure my entire set composition from scratch.

Look, if you get deals on e-bay, that's one thing.

If you're paying full freight on customs, take your time. Make calls. Ask around.

Don't get in a position where you have to either settle for not exactly what you want or you have to buy three times to get what you really want once. When you pay full freight, you should get EXACTLY what you want.

Learn from a senile Dago.

in a pink bag the thriver can find belonging, it will never be alone there, in fact isolation is more for the pinnacle of performance and not so for all the wannabes.

tiger, omen, blades, all at the top: tiger #1 golfer, Omen #1 golf elitist, blades #1 elite equipment..... Birds of a feather my friend.

Omen, it's good to be back.

In other news.. thanks to my GPA in my Applied Mathematics Degree program, i qualified for the SMART grant (i'm not making this shi.t up): it gives anyone maintaining an overall A 2,000 dollars each semester their last two years. I didn't even know about it they automatically apply it if you qualify.... COOL..

Omen
    Omen, back at his arrogant, elitist, PSEUD (TM) self. Its MAGIC.

Are you going to try the Edgey 10 club challenge??

Edgey

Omen shoots the same score if he carries a 5 iron and a pw.... no putter necessary. but yes actually i was thinking the 13*, 32's, and SC would be more than i ever need... in fact i bet if i carry 3W, 3,5,7,9,52*,60*, putter i could shoot the same scores.
    Next time i go i'm taking the sun mountain and those clubs... i'll let you guys know how it goes... suppposed to be 73 this weekend so i'll do it then.

8 clubs. Money...

Omen, ever the elitist. hell the 8 clubs may make me play better...

I ride--almost always. But on those occasions when I play with a friend who insists on walking, I play with my 19-teens replica bag and

4-wood
    5-iron
    8-iron
    low bounce SW
    putter.

Giving up the nine clubs costs me a good three or four strokes on average. That's a lot of strokes.

I ride--almost always. But on those occasions when I play with a friend who insists on walking, I play with my 19-teens replica bag and

4-wood
    5-iron
    8-iron
    low bounce SW
    putter.

Giving up the nine clubs costs me a good three or four strokes on average. That's a lot of strokes.
    That depends on your handicap really, and if you only lose 3 shots with 5 clubs what would you do with 10??

Edgey

That depends on your handicap really, and if you only lose 3 shots with 5 clubs what would you do with 10??

Edgey
    Carrying ten clubs, I would probably drop dead on about the thirteenth hole.

I'm 63 years old.

LOL, so i went and prepped the ol sun mountain (slightly larger than a sunday bag) bag with 9 clubs. D, 5W, 4, 6, 8, PW, 52*, 60*, SC

so here's the numbers that i have to work with
    D - 270
    5W - 240
    4 - 210
    6 -180
    8-155
    PW- 130
    52*- 115
    60*- 90
    SC- never had to hit it over 15 feet so i dont know its' max effective range... probably anywhere and everywhere.

i know that i can shorten my backswing up on the 8, 48, AND 52 to fill the gaps (did it rather effectively at the range) might take a little more practice since there's a significant gap btwn the 4 and 6 but the likelyhood of having to deal with that more than a couple times is slim. I am anxious to see how it works out, I've always wanted to do this little experiment.

Omen

LOL, so i went and prepped the ol sun mountain (slightly larger than a sunday bag) bag with 9 clubs. D, 5W, 4, 6, 8, PW, 52*, 60*, SC

so here's the numbers that i have to work with
    D - 270
    5W - 240
    4 - 210
    6 -180
    8-155
    PW- 130
    52*- 115
    60*- 90
    SC- never had to hit it over 15 feet so i dont know its' max effective range... probably anywhere and everywhere.

i know that i can shorten my backswing up on the 8, 48, AND 52 to fill the gaps (did it rather effectively at the range) might take a little more practice since there's a significant gap btwn the 4 and 6 but the likelyhood of having to deal with that more than a couple times is slim. I am anxious to see how it works out, I've always wanted to do this little experiment.

Omen

Omen

An important part of the 10 club bag is the 10 club bag mental game

1. Play par 5's as 5's

2. Do not go for any green if it is beyond 210yds out, lay up to a comfortable distance (70yds for me, LOVETT WEDGE range)

3. Conservative of the tee. I carry a Thriver, maybe you would only need the 3 wood??

4. Straight is better than long.

What do you think?

Edgey

i'm liking most of it minus the obvious stuff... i may carry the 3w in lieu of the d, 5w option...i probably hit it straighter than the driver anyway.

i will post the results Saturday. I may actually go tomorrow... i would rather have full wedge into a 5 than a 20 yard pitch. when going for the green you can leave your 20 yard pitch in a position thats impossible to get close... not usually the case with a full or even 3/4 wedge...

Omen

It's so nice (and shottalky) to see Omen and edgey getting along so well. Maybe Camp Freddy could get off of Pingman and join you two for a threesome.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

It's so nice (and shottalky) to see Omen and edgey getting along so well. Maybe Camp Freddy could get off of Pingman and join you two for a threesome.
    you do have a very valid point... i will wait till i can hit more than 3 GIR before i talk to much shiot..... but after that it'll be the Omen we all know and love.

Omen (kinder and gentler for the moment.)

Donkeynuts

I suspect this is just a short ceasefire, normal service will no doubt begin soon.

Edgey

Thread Information