|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

A face you'd like ot punch

The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Your Perry fetish is showing . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

You gotta admit Sooner, at the start of that clip KP shows some extraordinary cheesiness and bad acting. I was actually trying to find the clip of Sergio spitting in the cup but saw that one and couldn't resist.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Like I said in an earlier thread, I'll bet large amounts of money that you spend more time thinking about Kenny Perry than he does thinking about you......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    KP is a ******* ***** *** ****.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

i concur with BJ

Kenny Perry is a fine, Christian man and a model citizern, not to mention a pretty darn good golfer. What caused people on this site to start trashing him?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesll9
    Kenny Perry is a fine, Christian man and a model citizern, not to mention a pretty darn good golfer. What caused people on this site to start trashing him?
    we've never commented on his personal life or golfing ability, he's very good. the problem is he's a bully who likes to cash in on weak field tournaments while avoiding the bigger names. this is well documented.

oh yeah, he couldn't hit a fade if his life depended on it.

dorkman likes to go down on him, but the rest of us see KP for who he really is.

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthr...ht=kenny+perry

james, you must have missed KP's GR profile. He submitted it a while back:

First name: Kenny
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 220 (damn I'm fat)
    Years Playing: a bunch
    Righty or Lefty?: righty
    Home Course: Any course that has 18 dogleg left holes
    What's in the Bag?: A bunch of Taylor-made cast shovels
    Handicap: I'm a pro biatch!
    Handicap Goal for 2008: To still be a pro biatch!
    Strengths: hit draws all day, win weak arse fielded tournaments
    Weaknesses: dogleg right holes, strong fielded tournaments, Tiger Woods
    Your Typical Pre-Round Routine: Make sure Tiger isn't in the field, then hit the range
    Your Golf Attire (usually): free TaylorMade crap
    Club Distances: driver - dogleg lefts: 300-330, dogleg rights: 240-250, 3w - 230-260, 3 iron - 210-230, 4 iron- 200-225, 5 iron - 195-215, 6 iron - 185-200, 7 iron - 170 - 180, 8 iron - 160 - 170, 9 iron - 150-160, pw - 140 - 150, 56* 115 - 130, 60* - 110 - 125
    Your Usual Ballflight: way the F right to way F left
    Have You Played Competitively? Some call that competitive, not sure though. At least I win sometimes
    Pick The Ball Cleanly, or Divot?: depends on how much draw, duh
    Blades or Cavity Backs?: huh? what's a blade?
    Links or Tree Lined?: tree lined dogleg lefts
    Range Rat or Gain Experience By Playing? playing. don't have time for the range when there's easy $ to be won you know!
    What Time of Day Do You Prefer Playing? whatever time has the easiest pairing
    Do You Get First Tee Jitters? only when Tiger is in the field. Tiger is never in the field when I play, so No.
    Your Overused Golf Sayings: "Hook you sonofabiatch!"
    Quiet Player or Loud?: quiet so i can sneak into weak arse fielded tournaments
    Walk or Golf Cart?: shiiit they make me walk, but it's worth the easy $!
    Favorite Golf Quotes: "HAHAHA, I just won another unheardof sponser'd Classic!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    we've never commented on his personal life or golfing ability, he's very good. the problem is he's a bully who likes to cash in on weak field tournaments while avoiding the bigger names. this is well documented.
    That is exactly why I don't like him as a golfer. He does have talent, but instead picks on the Q school grads than challenging the world class talent at WGCs. True champs want to beat the best.
    WitB 2010:

Dr: Titleist 907 D1, YS 6+ s flex
    3W: Cobra S9-1 F, , Aldila DVS HL s flex
    2H: Callaway Heavenwood 17 degree
    3i-pw Titleist 690 CBs, True Temper s300
    gw: Cleveland CG12 52 degree
    sw: Cleveland CG12 58 degree
    Putter: Ping Anser G2i
    Ball: Srixon Z Star/Bridgestone B330S

Other clubs:
    Dr: Callaway FT 5, Aldilia DVS s-flex
    5W: Cleveland Launcher Fuji E270 s flex
    3i - pw Mizuno MP 29, (planning to reshaft at some point).

Didn't he win the Memorial? Is that a weak field?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesll9
    Didn't he win the Memorial? Is that a weak field?
    Please!! Don't start using logic or normal reasoning!! "My mind is made up. Don't confuse or distract me with the facts."

Yeah, and those Europeans in the Ryder Cup were also green newbies; easy pickings......

The REAL reason a few people on the board dislike Kenny Perry is that he proves that their biases are wrong.
    1. Most of the fleabrained loudmouths on this board are young, and feel that only young golfers are worthy of respect. Kenny Perry is in his late 40's.
    2. Most of the fleabrained loudmouths on this board believe that playing blades is the one distinguishing factor of a "real player." They are very insecure and image conscious, and hate it when Kenny Perry wins tournaments playing cavity backs.
    3. Kenny Perry is a wealthy family man. Most of the fleabrained loudmouths on this board are neither.
    4. Oh, and I almost forgot......most of them are simply stupid, too. Their posts are ample evidence of that. They'd rather see John Daly come out drunk and shoot an 82 than see Kenny Perry play well and win, or finish in the top 10 (again)
    Last edited by dorkman53; 04-03-2009 at 10:27 PM.

haha I like the age,,,old,you forgot to mention girly arms and depends..

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Please!! Don't start using logic or normal reasoning!! "My mind is made up. Don't confuse or distract me with the facts."

Yeah, and those Europeans in the Ryder Cup were also green newbies; easy pickings......

The REAL reason a few people on the board dislike Kenny Perry is that he proves that their biases are wrong.
    1. Most of the fleabrained loudmouths on this board are young, and feel that only young golfers are worthy of respect. Kenny Perry is in his late 40's.
    2. Most of the fleabrained loudmouths on this board believe that playing blades is the one distinguishing factor of a "real player." They are very insecure and image conscious, and hate it when Kenny Perry wins tournaments playing cavity backs.
    3. Kenny Perry is a wealthy family man. Most of the fleabrained loudmouths on this board are neither.
    4. Oh, and I almost forgot......most of them are simply stupid, too. Their posts are ample evidence of that. They'd rather see John Daly come out drunk and shoot an 82 than see Kenny Perry play well and win, or finish in the top 10 (again)
    Hell yeah. I'd rather watch JD hit it off beer cans in a pro am than watch Kenny pukin Perry win a major (not that that's gonna happen anyway when he's half a continent away beating up on a secondrate field in the Valero or John Deer Open during major week)

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Hell yeah. I'd rather watch JD hit it off beer cans in a pro am than watch Kenny pukin Perry win a major (not that that's gonna happen anyway when he's half a continent away beating up on a secondrate field in the Valero or John Deer Open during major week)
    Would you care to place a wager on who places higher in The Masters next week? Kenny Perry or John Daly, who will it be?

Would you care to place a wager on who places higher in The Masters next week? Kenny Perry or John Daly, who will it be?
    It's a mute argument because we all know JD got suspended so didn't get the chance to qualify, and KP will not be playing after seeing Tigers name in the entries.

It's a mute argument because we all know daly got suspended so didn't the chance to qualify, and KP will not be playing after seeing Tigers name in the entries.
    It's "moot," you moron. But never miss a chance to demonstrate your ignorance and stupidity to the world.

Yeah, and if he hadn't been suspended, he certainly would have been a contender.......

It's "moot," you moron. But never miss a chance to demonstrate your ignorance and stupidity to the world.

Yeah, and if he hadn't been suspended, he certainly would have been a contender.......

Word Nazis -- the lowest on the varmint food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    No, the lowest form of life would have to be people who come on to a floundering golf board and try to steal members to their own site. Now THAT'S low.....And sending out p-mails to follow up on the thread. That's lower yet......

Any responsible, self-respecting board administrator would have banned you immediately for that. But then, we're talking Golf Review here, so that rules out that course of action.

No, the lowest form of life would have to be people who come on to a floundering golf board and try to steal members to their own site. Now THAT'S low.....And sending out p-mails to follow up on the thread. That's lower yet......

Any responsible, self-respecting board administrator would have banned you immediately for that. But then, we're talking Golf Review here, so that rules out that course of action.

Don't worry DM, there's plenty of riff-raff to go around.

Did you get your hackle up like this when ShotTalk was created? From the looks of things, I think GR can survive the creation of a new site and the sharing of a few members.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

That's alright, DM, you don't have to come. In fact, why don't you do this: hold your breath and wait for a responsible, self-respecting board administrator to show up. He owns about 50 other sites and I think he should get back to this one again in say . . . . . . . . 3 months? I hope you can hold your breath for a long time.

Yeah ya got me with an honest gramatic error there DM, I'll put my hands up. But the way it seemed to get under your skin I might have to start making a habbit of it.

Yeah ya got me with an honest gramatic error there DM, I'll put my hands up. But the way it seemed to get under your skin I might have to start making a habbit of it.
    Did you mean "Hobbit?"
    A spelling error isn't the same as an error in grammar, but I wouldn't expect for you to understand that very subtle distinction. It would require that you have completed 3rd or 4th grade........

You also clearly don't understand the difference between getting under someone's skin vs. simply amply demonstrating your unusually dense ignorance and exposing it to ridicule.

That's alright, DM, you don't have to come. In fact, why don't you do this: hold your breath and wait for a responsible, self-respecting board administrator to show up. He owns about 50 other sites and I think he should get back to this one again in say . . . . . . . . 3 months? I hope you can hold your breath for a long time.

If you had actually read or comprehended my comment, you would understand that I would NOT expect any action taken, because this is GR, and Francis only comes here on rare occasions.

Did you mean "Hobbit?"
    A spelling error isn't the same as an error in grammar, but I wouldn't expect for you to understand that very subtle distinction. It would require that you have completed 3rd or 4th grade........

You also clearly don't understand the difference between getting under someone's skin vs. simply amply demonstrating your unusually dense ignorance and exposing it to ridicule.
    tsk tsk DM. Settle down and take a chill pill. Getting so riled up only attracts more trolls you know.

tsk tsk DM. Settle down and take a chill pill. Getting so riled up only attracts more trolls you know.
    Ridiculing idiots really doesn't rile me up, but it does amuse me. I thank you for providing me with an evening's worth of entertainment. It's so hard to find a good imbecile to mock these days. So many of them have been institutionalized, and had their computers confiscated. I'm glad to see this fate hasn't befallen you.

DM certainly is the undisputed GR Word Nerd.

DM certainly is the undisputed GR Word Nerd.
    But I only use my awesome superpowers for good. Only those who are BOTH arrogant AND stupid are reminded of their inadequacies.

ease up brian, i bet you have a hat like whitey's don't u?

Well, I have to have SOMETHING to match my wide white belt.

A long overdue Caddyshack reference. Thumbs up.

Just a matter of interest, do you guys in the US still have naked lady tees? They never had them over here.

Thread Information