|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Nike Forged CCI Irons

Thought I would pass along a smoking deal I found another on another forum for anyone interested. Mortons Golf is selling Nike Forged CCI Irons for $269.99

Nike CCI Irons

Use coupon code "thanx" to get 10% off to $269.99

If this is spam feel free to remove, or remove link etc. On this other site $D the deal was getting a lot of play so thought I would share...

I'm not going to attack you for spamming . . . . good effort. BUT, those irons are just POS awful. I wouldn't take them if they gave them to me and gave me a free bowl of soup . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I'm not going to attack you for spamming . . . . good effort. BUT, those irons are just POS awful. I wouldn't take them if they gave them to me and gave me a free bowl of soup . . . . .
    A Caddyshack reference. Thumbs up.

There is a reason for this 'smoking' deal. Those Nike irons are crap. I have not seen them in a single bag in Oz, and the buzz was positively underwhelming when they came out. Every review I've read is that they are unforgiving, feel like crap and have a small sweetspot for a CB. Add to that the fact Nike has just brought out it's new range of clubs which blows the CCI's out of the water looks wise and you can see why they are trying their best to give away the CCI's. Doesn't matter how cheap you get them, when in two weeks time you are trying to get rid of them and getting zero offers and no shop will let you trade them.

P.S. I also re-iterate Sooner's call on the spamming effort. It was totally transparent. You piece of feces.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 05-06-2009 at 07:19 PM.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I really like the look of Nike's Victory Red Full Cavity cast stainless model, but I don't like the GI strong lofts.

I play forgings but there are several nicer than typical looking castings that I wouldn't mind trying if the lofts made any sense.

Thread Information