|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

The Titty's Days Are Numbered....

So got a tour edge exotics 9* head with the V2 In it right now..

shaft reads as follows
    flex s
    wt. 67g.
    torque 2.9*
    butt stiffness 267
    mid stiffness 7.0
    tip stiffness 30
    tip parallel 4"
    tip OD .35"

this version is the DEMO... so if it goes well on the course tomorrow : the next day, then the TITTY is getting burned...

Omen... PHUCK CHEATERS

on a side note... new grip is setting in nice... shot a 76 at coosaw creek (first time playing it) with only one birdie... couldn't putt on these greens to save my life.... luckily i hit most in reg.
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Is that the older Tour Proto head? If it is you've got yourself a keeper. That model was the best feeling driver I've ever hit. The heavier weight allowed me to swing as hard as I wanted without losing where the clubhead was. Awesome driver.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I gotta admit that I thought the thread was about a romanian tennis player. Now I'm just dissapointed. no more pics?
    Clearly the rules don't apply in this situation.

not the older proto head... and THIS PIECE SUCKS.... went to the range and hit the 905 further and more consistent than the TE EXOTIC...

... NEXT

Omen
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

I've got 2 TEEs one 9* one 10.5. The 10.5 is the much straiter of the two, obviously because of the extra loft. the 10.5 is far and away the best driver I've ever owned. My comments are conditional however being an old, slow swinging short knocker.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I've got 2 TEEs one 9* one 10.5. The 10.5 is the much straiter of the two, obviously because of the extra loft. the 10.5 is far and away the best driver I've ever owned. My comments are conditional however being an old, slow swinging short knocker.
    If an old slow swinging short knocker really puts that much flex on an S300 2 iron shaft as you did in the photo on another thread what would a fast swinger like Larryrsf do?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    If an old slow swinging short knocker really puts that much flex on an S300 2 iron shaft as you did in the photo on another thread what would a fast swinger like Larryrsf do?
    You must remember that Larry puts absolutely no leverage on the handle with the wrists or hands.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Thread Information