|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

1 Iron comes clean.

1st I want to thank him for the PM, I found it very helpful in determining your age and IQ. Well thought out and from the heart. I am glad you finally realized that your fibbing wont work here and you came clean. I thought it would be only fair to let the others know the truth so i want to copy and paste an excerpt from your PM to show the world:

YOU 12341341 HANDICAP WHO CANT HIT PAST THE 30YARD MARKER, DONT ******* TALK **** ABOUT ME JUST BECAUSE I CAN HIT PAST THE ******* LADIES TEES- IN THREE.
    I was under the assumption that a 32hcp is the highest possible hcp a male can have? OP,(our resident handicap expert) is this correct?

I must come clean now....he is right, I have never hit that ball inside of 30yds (except on par 3s and short par4s)..wait......my course doesnt have a 30yd marker....does yours?

I am glad you are finally getting it past the ladies tee...in 3. May I recommend you go from your XXXXXXX Flex shaft to a ladies shaft?
    Glad to have you aboard 1Iron!

36 is the max hcp.

Rick, I hate to remind you but didn't Francois tell us not to post PMs? Hmmmmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by omeletpants
    36 is the max hcp.

Rick, I hate to remind you but didn't Francois tell us not to post PMs? Hmmmmmmm?
    He did, but this is only an small excerpt and I thought it would be nice to let everyone know 1iron came clean! He deserves that

So, what do you think of my dog Chester? He's a ferocious killer of mailmen and chipmunks.

Hackmeister, I mean is the like the 4th or 5th thread you have started, aimed at making 1iron upset. Who knows what your PM's to him look like.

Here are some of the threads you have started where you attack 1iron.

Hackmeister starts thread against 1iron

Thread #2 from Hackmeister against 1iron.

Hackmeister starts thread #3 against 1iron that gets locked.

Hackmeister if you don't like 1iron, just put him on your "ignore" list. And posting private messages is breaking confidentiality. That is just wrong, too. You both are wrong. Now lets all make up, and get back to golf.

So, what do you think of my dog Chester? He's a ferocious killer of mailmen and chipmunks.

oooh...chester gives me chills up my spine! he probably has pomeranians for lunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Iguassu
    Hackmeister, I mean is the like the 4th or 5th thread you have started, aimed at making 1iron upset. Who knows what your PM's to him look like.

Here are some of the threads you have started where you attack 1iron.

Hackmeister starts thread against 1iron

Thread #2 from Hackmeister against 1iron.

Hackmeister starts thread #3 against 1iron that gets locked.

Hackmeister if you don't like 1iron, just put him on your "ignore" list. And posting private messages is breaking confidentiality. That is just wrong, too. You both are wrong. Now lets all make up, and get back to golf.

I have to give it to Hack, he's got some legitimate points. He's a real bulldog!

Quote Originally Posted by coldplay
    I have to give it to Hack, he's got some legitimate points. He's a real bulldog!
    Well, I just don't get the anger at 1 iron since Hackmeister has been lying from the beginning, for example:

Hackmeister claims to be 52 years old here

52 years old, Hackmeister? hmmmmm.

Or how about this false statement regarding his real name, here: Hackmeister lies about his name. If the links do not work, do a search under the Hackmeister name, and find these lies.

Coldplay, you probably know that 1 iron, is in fact, Hackmeister. After doing a search here, I have found that not a single honest word has ever come from either mouth, especially Hackmeister's, although 1 iron is right up there in the lie department.

Hackmeister=1 iron: FACT

I am sick and tired, and I am sure many others are, that this place is a haven for flame wars. It is time to stop the fights between one person. Hackmeister, you better answer for your links above. You are like the kettle calling the pot black. Let's get back to golf, my friends. I think you all are cool, and you too Hackmeister/1 iron.

Case closed.

Well, I just don't get the anger at 1 iron since Hackmeister has been lying from the beginning, for example:

Hackmeister claims to be 52 years old here

52 years old, Hackmeister? hmmmmm.

Or how about this false statement regarding his real name, here: Hackmeister lies about his name. If the links do not work, do a search under the Hackmeister name, and find these lies.

Coldplay, you probably know that 1 iron, is in fact, Hackmeister. After doing a search here, I have found that not a single honest word has ever come from either mouth, especially Hackmeister's, although 1 iron is right up there in the lie department.

Hackmeister=1 iron: FACT

I am sick and tired, and I am sure many others are, that this place is a haven for flame wars. It is time to stop the fights between one person. Hackmeister, you better answer for your links above. You are like the kettle calling the pot black. Let's get back to golf, my friends. I think you all are cool, and you too Hackmeister/1 iron.

Case closed.

Wow your an idiot Iguassu!!!! Look at my name!! I think there is a difference between Hackmeister and Hack_Meister....you? If you dont see it, print this picture and show it to your special needs teacher.

BTW, any of the H&E guys can confirm that 2 HackMeisters roam the net. At least I back my claims up with real facts!

Heck this state alone suggests you dont even believe yourself!!!!

CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Iguassu, I know who Hack_Meister is - I've been reading his posts, fiery as they are, for months. He was Rick_M under the old discussion board.
    Last edited by coldplay; 01-04-2004 at 07:26 AM.

It's sad when I have to be the voice of reason here. Can't we all just get along and love one another? In a manly way of course.

Quote Originally Posted by coldplay
    No Iguassu, I know who Hack_Meister is - I've been reading his posts, fiery as they are, for months. He was Rick_M under the old discussion board.
    Thanks coldplay, I wouldve registered that name again, but it was taken.

If I was ever as low as HackMiester, I'd kill myself...
    which I recommend to Hack, since he'd be doing a lot of people a favor.
    He hates me since I can hit a ball over 300 when he needs 3 swings to reach that 120 yard hole... with a driver, 3 wood, 9 wood.

And you should really be banned.
    You're violating rules, bud... and my privacy.
    Do it again, and I will make you wish you never heard of me.
    Clear?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Iron
    If I was ever as low as HackMiester, I'd kill myself...
    which I recommend to Hack, since he'd be doing a lot of people a favor.
    He hates me since I can hit a ball over 300 when he needs 3 swings to reach that 120 yard hole... with a driver, 3 wood, 9 wood.

And you should really be banned.
    Clear?
    You should really stop while you're ahead. You're not doing yourself any justice. You've lost all credibility.
    Last edited by coldplay; 01-04-2004 at 09:27 AM.

Clear?
    Ohhh!!! a threat scary!!! Im quivering! I want to make 1 thing clear 1Iron....Bring it!

Clear?
    I posted my swing and I dont think anyone will dispute(after seeing it, i can crank 1 (well) over 300yds!

Wheres your video? I want you to prove me wrong. Please?

I dont dislike you 1Iron, but you begged to be a mod,(which it fine) but then started posting complete BS on the board. If it was even close to believable I wouldnt have spoke up, but being a mod, I thought that that person at least needs credibility. You have none whatsoever. Even when caught in your (various) lies you still claim its the truth. That, my friend is an insult to my(and others) intelligence. I dont appreciate that. You claim to be 16 and sport a +3.3hcp. Not impossible, but the odds of that are very highly unlikely. If it were true, you would be getting some serious press. 160mph ss? Again, you would probably be the most sought after LD professional on the planet
    You hope to be a +8(check 1Irons profile), lets just say this, in his best season ever, it was estimated Tiger was a +8. You claim companies build equipment thats only available to you, jeez,....who are you!!
    You claim to be a +3.3 but you also say you can't hit fairways. Odd....quite odd.
    1Iron, if you want people to respect you and take you seriously, just tell the truth, noones gonna laugh and say "we told you so!" we already know the truth anyone who has the slightest clue about golf knows your full of it. Just come clean and that will be a step in the right direction.

BTW, I believe you hit it 300yds(w/ a driver),I can with my 110+mph ss but if you had a 160mph ss, you should be approaching 500-550yds off the tee and we both know thats not true.
    Last edited by Hack_Meister; 01-04-2004 at 12:54 PM.

You claim to be 16 and sport a +3.3hcp. Not impossible, but the odds of that are very highly unlikely. If it were true, you would be getting some serious press.
    Rick, be careful with that one. As you know I run a caddie and junior golf program and know 3-4 kids that are better than that. One is a plus 1 and won our city championship. Age isn't the issue. What is the issue is the incredible swingspeed claims. Nobody in the world swings as fast as 1-iron claims. Your arms would be ripped right out of their sockets if they did,
    Last edited by omeletpants; 01-04-2004 at 12:51 PM.

Rick, be careful with that one. As you know I run a caddie and junior golf program and know 3-4 kids that are better than that. One is a plus 1 and won our city championship. Age isn't the issue. What is the issue is the incredible swingspeed claims. Nobody in the world swings as fast as 1-iron claims. Your arms would be ripped right out of their sockets if they did,

Reminds me of this...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Hack_Meister
    ...Im quivering! I want to make 1 thing clear 1Iron....Bring it!
    I just think you should stop fighting with the poor kid (1 iron). Leave the poor kid alone. Please.

I just think you should stop fighting with the poor kid (1 iron). Leave the poor kid alone. Please.
    Arent we the same person though???

If you are gonna talk the kind of crap 1 iron talks, then you deserve to be trashed.BTW, 160 swingspeed = 400 yards of carry

Thread Information