|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

US Open Weather Conditions

Are weather conditions more favorable for some players than others,in other words would mike weir be on top if he played later in the day,like say woods,harrington etc.Even the announcers speculated about the the luck of the draw.

Someone today, I forget who, hit a mud ball inside of 3 feet. These guys are way too talented to have any right to blame it on weather. The scores are way too low already because of the soft greens. No one is at an disadvantage this weekend. Els (amongst many others) should have torn this course apart but he didn't. This is not because of any starting time disadvantage... this is because his play sucked... period.

The only people at a disadvantage are the fans who are all going to need liver transplants because they are completely drunk out of their mind by the end of these marathon days.
    Titleist 909D2 9.5, Motore F1 (s)
    Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, E370 (s)
    Ping i5 2-PW, CS Lite (s)
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

I think the luck of the draw has had more effect than usual for a tournament. The weather has varied greatly so has certainly given an advantage to some. Tiger for example has drawn the short straw every time he has gone out. nothing can be done about this, or should be, it is just simply how the game of golf goes.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Your right ,as often said it is what it is,I guess the adversity would build character and a fan favorite.I was just watching Barnes use his club as a sickle(excuse the spelling)to clear a path in the high grass,he cleared alot of grass before taking his shot,is thare any ruling on this?

Thread Information