|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Chaging the loft of a hybrid

Does this work as easily as making irons a degree or two stronger? And does it do anything to the set up? Like give it more off set or anything? Want to move my 22 degree to a 20.
    Would it work? Or break the club?

Never heard of it being done, and that is probably because it can't. I would think all hybrid shafts are inserted into the head in the same way a driver or 3 wood is. They do not have a conventional hosel like an iron does so there is nothing to bend.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

I say give it a go Duddles. Blaze your hybrid hosel bending trail. Don't listen to these negative Nancies. Stick that hybrid in a vice and start bending.

buy new gaybrid

I realized recently that my hybrid is not upright enough for me. As a result I need to focus on keeping my hands lower than normal at impact.

I'd look into whether the lie angle could be changed or ordered to different specs however, it's a fu.cking hybrid!!! It doesn't deserve that much thought or respect.

Since your issue deals with getting more distance, maybe you should just pull up your dress and learn how to get a few more yards out of the f.ucking club!! Maybe put down the bag of fu.cking potato chips and do a couple of push-ups once in a while. One less roll of fat might translate into another 10 yards.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I realized recently that my hybrid is not upright enough for me. As a result I need to focus on keeping my hands lower than normal at impact.

I'd look into whether the lie angle could be changed or ordered to different specs however, it's a fu.cking hybrid!!! It doesn't deserve that much thought or respect.

Since your issue deals with getting more distance, maybe you should just pull up your dress and learn how to get a few more yards out of the f.ucking club!! Maybe put down the bag of fu.cking potato chips and do a couple of push-ups once in a while. One less roll of fat might translate into another 10 yards.
    Or he could put it in the vice and bend it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 3 Wiggle
    Or he could put it in the vice and bend it himself.
    I wouldn't want to see most of the guys on this board try that, as I'd be concerned they'd lose their grip as they were bending it and the shaft would snap back and take out most of their teeth or maybe an eye.

But Duddles is good to go.
    GR lives...

Thread Information