|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: What should Tiger do?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • He should sack up and come back ASAP

3 30.00%
  • He should take all the time he needs in THERAPY

1 10.00%
  • He should go and bang a few remaining skanks to ensure he has them out of his system, then return.

6 60.00%

Tiger going back for more THERAPY - WTF???

I don't give a shite about his contrived BS statements this morning but I would like to see this guy back on the golf course. What more can he possibly achieve going for more therapy and delaying his return to golf? He is just delaying the inevitable. He should sack up and face the music ASAP. This announcement has sort of broken the ice so why delay the return any longer? WTF can he possibly achieve sitting on a shrinks couch explaining how he used to like banging skanks but now he has seen the light and will try and abstain from banging skanks???

If he is supposed to be a role model then the best example he could set would be to man up, face the music and get back to doing what he does best. IMO hiding behind therapy is the WORST example he can possibly set. Here is a guy who is supposedly so mentally tough. There is nothing tough about seeking therapy and expecting a shrink to solve all your problems. That has got to be the biggest copout ever and is symptomatic of the modern BS PC world we live in. Go see a shrink and they will solve all your problems, or at least prescribe some drug that will solve all your problems.

Come on Tiger - man up and come back and start winning majors again ASAP!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thank you for providing the bang more skanks option. Voter turn-out in my medal count poll thread has been very weak, which suggests I failed at providing acceptable options.

I can only surmise after his scripted clusterf.uck, his PR suits conducted a sophisticated poll and determined this was the best option for him. Tiger had to be hoping the poll indicated bang more strange and was dreading it would came abstinence.
    GR lives...

You guys are forgetting that he's going to a rehab clinic that is more than likely filled with a bunch of nymphos. He's probably getting more top-shelf poon than he ever did when he had to tend to the distractions of family and golf. Also, he doesn't have to overtip on crappy short-order breakfast food to get it.
    Last edited by Home-slicer; 02-19-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

That back-to-therapy stuff sounds like demands made by the wife and her crack legal team. She's got him by the short hairs. Bet she hates Steve Williams with a nordic passion. A further turn of the screw would be her demand that he fire Steve and hire Notah B. Gay, since Notah could probably earn a hefty multiple of his realistic playing potential by carrying his Stanford Golf Team bud's bag. Gloria Allred, Esquire, would secretly provide Notah with a bonus to stick with Tiger 24/7. That could be tense...smokin' 'shrooms in the old sweat lodge with a guy with earrings who putts both ways. Anyhow, the simplest solution for Tiger would be the Michael Jackson ploy--convert to Muslim and then all he has to do at his next live "news conference" is declare "I divorce thee." three times and it is a legal sharia divorce. He'd probably go Sunni since the Shite clerics like the self-flagellation thing. Plus he can have multiple wives so he won't get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    That back-to-therapy stuff sounds like demands made by the wife and her crack legal team. She's got him by the short hairs. Bet she hates Steve Williams with a nordic passion. A further turn of the screw would be her demand that he fire Steve and hire Notah B. Gay, since Notah could probably earn a hefty multiple of his realistic playing potential by carrying his Stanford Golf Team bud's bag. Gloria Allred, Esquire, would secretly provide Notah with a bonus to stick with Tiger 24/7. That could be tense...smokin' 'shrooms in the old sweat lodge with a guy with earrings who putts both ways. Anyhow, the simplest solution for Tiger would be the Michael Jackson ploy--convert to Muslim and then all he has to do at his next live "news conference" is declare "I divorce thee." three times and it is a legal sharia divorce. He'd probably go Sunni since the Shite clerics like the self-flagellation thing. Plus he can have multiple wives so he won't get bored.
    Yeah I guess you are right Mongrel. He's probably not doing ANYTHING that he wants to do right now.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Here is a vote for Tiger coming back soon as possible. This is the best chance anyone has ever had of winning all 4 majors in one year...won't happen, but it would be nice to see him try. I can't take another year of watching journeymen drones winning majors.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    You guys are forgetting that he's going to a rehab clinic that is more than likely filled with a bunch of nymphos. He's probably getting more top-shelf poon than he ever did when he had to tend to the distractions of family and golf. Also, he doesn't have to overtip on crappy short-order breakfast food to get it.
    I think you've hit the nail on the head. It's so easy to be jaded and assume it's about his image. But I should have realized it's about the poon.
    GR lives...

Tom Cruise is rolling in his grave with all this therapy talk. Those glib therapists can't hold a candle to the Scientology mind control machine.
    BTW mongrel, that post is pure gold. Welcome aboard.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel

Truer words could not have been spoken . . . . . . . very nice . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Hey Zo,

The one interesting thing I heard from Tiger was his denial that Elin put the smackdown on him. He said he can't understand why anyone would want ot fabricate such a story. I can't understand either, which is why I believe that it wasn't fabricated. I remember the first account I heard of the story, and it sounded suspicious how they said Elin was seen standing over a concussed Tiger with a golf club in her hands. That didn't sound like someon who had just dragged Tiger's 200 pound arse through a car window. That sounded like someone who was about to finish a beat down with a five iron coup de gras. But I suppose on top of everything else that Tiger has been forced to own up to, it would have been too much to admit that he's a whimp who get's his teeth smashed in by his wife.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Hey Zo,

The one interesting thing I heard from Tiger was his denial that Elin put the smackdown on him. He said he can't understand why anyone would want ot fabricate such a story. I can't understand either, which is why I believe that it wasn't fabricated. I remember the first account I heard of the story, and it sounded suspicious how they said Elin was seen standing over a concussed Tiger with a golf club in her hands. That didn't sound like someon who had just dragged Tiger's 200 pound arse through a car window. That sounded like someone who was about to finsish a beat down with a five iron coup de gras. But I suppose on top of everything else that Tiger has been forced to own up to, it would have been too much to admit that he's a whimp who get's his teeth smashed in by his wife.
    Oh mate that's a bit harsh.

I bet he didn't see it coming. Surely getting blindsided by a psychotic nordic biatch with a 9 iron doesn't make you a wimp does it? Unlucky yes, off guard yes, but surely not a wimp!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Hey Zo,

The one interesting thing I heard from Tiger was his denial that Elin put the smackdown on him. He said he can't understand why anyone would want ot fabricate such a story. I can't understand either, which is why I believe that it wasn't fabricated. I remember the first account I heard of the story, and it sounded suspicious how they said Elin was seen standing over a concussed Tiger with a golf club in her hands. That didn't sound like someon who had just dragged Tiger's 200 pound arse through a car window. That sounded like someone who was about to finish a beat down with a five iron coup de gras. But I suppose on top of everything else that Tiger has been forced to own up to, it would have been too much to admit that he's a whimp who get's his teeth smashed in by his wife.

There is no doubt in my mind that Elin smacked him. I believe that she also cut his balls off with the way he he conducted himself today. Elin owns Tiger now. He is no longer a man. Commence the posts that will rename him with a more suitable female name . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    There is no doubt in my mind that Elin smacked him. I believe that she also cut his balls off with the way he he conducted himself today. Elin owns Tiger now. He is no longer a man. Commence the posts that will rename him with a more suitable female name . . . . .
    If he was a horse he'd now be a gelding, but not sure what the correct term is for Tigers.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

It's true, he's nutless now. How sad he couldn't foresee all of this. Now he stands naked before us.
    GR lives...

If I were him, I would tell the world : "F.uck off, I've worked hard and I'm rich now with a superstar status." And then I would continue to bang skanks.

I mean, why not ? We're guys and when women come to us, we f.uck.

Just like golf HOLES. those hard-to-resist holes have destroyed many men and marriages

Thread Information