|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tiger Woods Display of Bad Behavior

Is it me or does anyone notice Tw and the way he has been acting lately . This dude drops F bombs like nobodys business, and slams clubs all the time.................Grow up already Tw , you have kids now ...............and kids on tour now( you know .....like any kid who is under 20 and playing on tour that grew up idolizing this Mad decisive attitude from the world # ........ummmm is he #1). Tw looks like the kinda dude that beats you in something and then wont STFU about until you beat him back, and then your cool with him. ......Too bad I didnt grow up playing golf with Tw for like 32 years......hmmmmm
    A.K.A StrokeGuru

I'd rather someone geting mad and dropping a few f bombs than some boring, bald jerk like Chink winning majors. Or even worse Zach Johnson, whose only words are in praise to his lord and saviour. What sort of message are those guys sending out to the masses who might be thinking about taking up golf?

I think Tiger is the perfect role model for up and coming kids. Sure he shows some emotion during his rounds, but leaves it all on the course and becomes one of the easiest going guys you would ever meet post round. Anyone who has ever played this game knows how infuriating it can be, but that's part of the appeal. We all need to let of a bit of steam now and then. It's not his fault that his every move is scrutinised.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Tiger Woods is the most heavily fined player on the PGA Tour. Seldom does a week go by that he's not fined for slamming a club or shouting an expletive. The tour is very secretive about fines and never really disclose when a player is fined. They have said that slamming/throwing clubs and obscenities are automatic fines. Since Tiger is always on camera all his bad behavior is seen.

If my 10 year old son ever acted like that, I'd take his clubs away for a month. Tiger acts like a 2 year old out there that has no control over his emotions. Plus, I've heard that he kicks puppies...

I hate it when Tiger throws his hissy fits out there. I couldn't care less about the cursing, but his club slamming is getting old. I understand where he's coming from, being forced to play POS Nike's though. I either want the pros to chill out or have a total freakout once or twice a year like when Woody Austin bent his putter on his head.
    There is a guy in my regular group who is an absolute b!tch on the course. Driver slams, multiple verbal hissy fits and threats to leave mid-round, and his new favorite is the ball slam into the green. He did the ball slam on 18 during a comp. Behind 18 is a big tent where everyone hangs out and watches people finish their rounds. We made him fix the mark and he got even more pissed. It's a fukcing game we pay to play so enjoy it.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 3 Wiggle
    Tiger Woods is the most heavily fined player on the PGA Tour. Seldom does a week go by that he's not fined for slamming a club or shouting an expletive. The tour is very secretive about fines and never really disclose when a player is fined. They have said that slamming/throwing clubs and obscenities are automatic fines. Since Tiger is always on camera all his bad behavior is seen.
    Giving Tiger a fine is like giving Phil Jackson a fine for criticizing the NBA officiating during the finals. It's just a slap on the wrist, since it represents such a small percentage of their enormous incomes. Now a suspension; that's a different matter that actually hurts and would modify behavior. But who wants to suspend the biggest draw on the tour? And so you have no good recourse, if you're the tour.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I hate it when Tiger throws his hissy fits out there. I couldn't care less about the cursing, but his club slamming is getting old. I understand where he's coming from, being forced to play POS Nike's though. I either want the pros to chill out or have a total freakout once or twice a year like when Woody Austin bent his putter on his head.
    There is a guy in my regular group who is an absolute b!tch on the course. Driver slams, multiple verbal hissy fits and threats to leave mid-round, and his new favorite is the ball slam into the green. He did the ball slam on 18 during a comp. Behind 18 is a big tent where everyone hangs out and watches people finish their rounds. We made him fix the mark and he got even more pissed. It's a fukcing game we pay to play so enjoy it.
    My dad was an infamous club thrower. One time he threw his club at his bag. When the club hit we heard a cracking sound. His graphite shafted driver and 3 wood then dropped into the bag. He had broken 3 clubs with 1 throw. We all fell down laughing hysterically. He got even more upset by the humor we found in it. I believe that has to be some sort of record for most clubs broken with a single club toss.

Not sure if it is just an urban legend, but I heard a story about a guy that got pissed and slammed his graphite shafted club on the ground. The shaft snapped a couple inches from the head, flew up, and stabbed him in the jugular. He bled out before they could get help.

Its usually the guys with daddy issues that are the worst club throwers.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

I might find a shred of respect for Steve Williams if he'd bi.tch slap Tiger then next time he acts like a 2 year old. Someone needs to.
    GR lives...

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    I think its kind of cool seeing some hissy fits during tournaments, human emotion! You all got me thinking about a golf travel bag laying in the road, leaving one of the roughest courses I have played. I thought it was an accident, but now I think it was an intentional dispaly of F this f,ing game, and my clubs can lay in the road i,m done. they had to hear this thing fall off.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 3 Wiggle
    My dad was an infamous club thrower. One time he threw his club at his bag. When the club hit we heard a cracking sound. His graphite shafted driver and 3 wood then dropped into the bag. He had broken 3 clubs with 1 throw. We all fell down laughing hysterically. He got even more upset by the humor we found in it. I believe that has to be some sort of record for most clubs broken with a single club toss.
    That's hilarious!

I played with a guy that was so frustrated with his shot he tossed a spare ball in the air and tried to hit it baseball style with his driver. He hit the shaft and snapped the head cleanly off. Funniest part was the head flew about 30 feet into some deep rough adjacent to the tee box and he took 5-10 minutes looking for it. That was about hole 12 so to add insult to injury he had to play the remaining holes with a really old POS looking 3 wood. LOL
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    That's hilarious!

I played with a guy that was so frustrated with his shot he tossed a spare ball in the air and tried to hit it baseball style with his driver. He hit the shaft and snapped the head cleanly off. Funniest part was the head flew about 30 feet into some deep rough adjacent to the tee box and he took 5-10 minutes looking for it. That was about hole 12 so to add insult to injury he had to play the remaining holes with a really old POS looking 3 wood. LOL

That's good stuff. Hitting a ball you toss in the air with the face of the golf club is no easy task.

Agree about Tiger. I'm sick of seeing him throw his toys like a spoilt brat every time he hits a poor shot which has been quite frequent lately.

I used to play regularly with a guy who was always simmering just beneath the surface. 7 handicap. He would contain himself whilst playing well but was ready to explode the first time he hit a poor shot - which is bound to happen in 18 holes of golf. He was a shocker, swearing and cursing, having a go at others that walked into his line of sight as he took the shot, throwing his clubs, taking an eternity over his next shot. After one too many of his pathetic hissy fits we all laid into him and told him what we thought of him. Funnily enough he stopped playing with us after that. I think he joined another club.

Now where the f#ck am I?

That's hilarious!

Nothing nearly as dramatic or funny as that, but several years ago I was frustrated with a poor PW shot to the green to set up an easy par or better. I slammed it down into the ground. Guess what? There was a small rock buried just beneath the surface, in the middle of the fairway. I put a deep gouge in the sole of the forged iron, and ended up having to replace the club. I learned my lesson about temper tantrums.......about as useful as breaking one's foot or fist kicking or hitting a wall.......

I can understand Tiger's frustrations. There have been times I've gotten pretty ticked on the course. Tiger takes it to a new level though. I haven't outwardly expressed my anger by throwing or slamming clubs in probably 5 years. Although the times I have in the past it's a one time thing usually between holes 15 and 18 if it's been a bad day. Tiger seems to do it all the time, anywhere, whenever he feels like it. I can understand near the end of your round being fed up, but for him it seems constant and every shot if he's having a bad day. I am a huge fan of Tiger, but after watching him act like a total tool on every bad shot he made I was hoping he'd miss the cut and I'm glad he did. He deserved it for acting like a total whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolCat
    Not sure if it is just an urban legend, but I heard a story about a guy that got pissed and slammed his graphite shafted club on the ground. The shaft snapped a couple inches from the head, flew up, and stabbed him in the jugular. He bled out before they could get help.
    I think I've heard about this incident. The article I read was about a guy who threw a putter after missing a putt. The putter snapped in half and flew into the neck of a playing partner, I think in the neck. The article showed the x-rays taken at emergency so it was a legit story. Luckily for everyone it missed all major arteries and veins and there was no serious injury.

On throwing clubs, I threw my last club about 18 months ago. I just duffed a 5 iron and semi casually tossed it back towards my bag about 20 yards away. The club hit the bag side on and the shaft snapped, costing me $40 for a new shaft as it was a Nipon and had to be ordered in. The thing that pissed me was that I wasn't even that angry, I just threw it out of frustration.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I think I've heard about this incident. The article I read was about a guy who threw a putter after missing a putt. The putter snapped in half and flew into the neck of a playing partner, I think in the neck. The article showed the x-rays taken at emergency so it was a legit story. Luckily for everyone it missed all major arteries and veins and there was no serious injury.

On throwing clubs, I threw my last club about 18 months ago. I just duffed a 5 iron and semi casually tossed it back towards my bag about 20 yards away. The club hit the bag side on and the shaft snapped, costing me $40 for a new shaft as it was a Nipon and had to be ordered in. The thing that pissed me was that I wasn't even that angry, I just threw it out of frustration.
    To me there's a difference between a casual disgusted toss towards your bag and an actual "if you hit someone it'll hurt" or slam it in the ground move. I'll drop an iron or driver from my finish position after a bad shot...just not toss it. It really depends on your body language, in my mind.

Tiger just needs a trip to Branson. It would be a life changing event for the spoiled brat.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    Callaway Steelhead III 3W
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60
    Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #4

Quote Originally Posted by bigpun1974
    Tiger just needs a trip to Branson. It would be a life changing event for the spoiled brat.
    If he had a mind to do it, Id say Tiger could probably buy Branson MO.

If he had a mind to do it, Id say Tiger could probably buy Branson MO.
    I doubt that Tiger has more buying power than Stan Kronke and John L. Morris, who own much of Branson.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    Callaway Steelhead III 3W
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60
    Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #4

"Behind 18 is a big tent where everyone hangs out and watches people finish their rounds"

HB, you need to join somewhere with a real clubhouse, i know it sounds crazy but they have toilets,showers,changing rooms and even a bar or two.

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    "Behind 18 is a big tent where everyone hangs out and watches people finish their rounds"

HB, you need to join somewhere with a real clubhouse, i know it sounds crazy but they have toilets,showers,changing rooms and even a bar or two.
    We have all that too. Here in the states, we like being outdoors unlike you nature-hating shut-ins from the land of crooked teeth.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

thats what balconys/patio are for, finish your round grab a pint watch everyone come in.... as for being outdoorsy well just the other day me n your mother were at it al fresco... she will tell you just how outdoorsy i am...

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    thats what balconys/patio are for, finish your round grab a pint watch everyone come in.... as for being outdoorsy well just the other day me n your mother were at it al fresco... she will tell you just how outdoorsy i am...
    It is a big patio, covered by a tent with a bunch of tables and a grill/bar.
    Here in the states, we prefer our women to be well under 65 years of age, unlike you nature-hating, old-lady-banging, shut-ins from the land of crooked teeth and weird fetishes.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Gee whizz I'm glad I caught this wonderfully intellectual discussion between Burndog & Horseballs about the relative merits of golfclubs/life in Britain v the US.

Very enlightening.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Gee whizz I'm glad I caught this wonderfully intellectual discussion between Burndog & Horseballs about the relative merits of golfclubs/life in Britain v the US.

Very enlightening.
    I also find it enlightning.
    This is a great example of an experienced GR poster outzinging a newbie.
    Just the sort of trolling/zinging that has beeen recently refered to.
    Yes HB and Loz, I am watching and learning.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    I used to be a bit of a prima donna myself. That is until one of my best friends said to me

"you really need to change your attitude. It's why I never want to play golf with you again". Talk about a wake up call. This friend of mine is one of the most laid back people you could meet. I'm a reformed character now and have never lost it on the golf course again. Whats more I enjoy my golf all the more for it.

Tiger has 'roid rage. He has always been a fiery competitor, but the bigger he gets, the bigger his tantrums get. Every picture of his wife I've seen recently, she is wearing sunglasses. I'm just sayin'.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Theres a difference when its a hobbie and your livelyhood,not that Tiger couldn"t afford to retire if he wanted.As a auto tech for many years,I used to throw wrenches in disgust but now I have mellowed,comes with age and experience.Maybe Nike is nagging him to win more.

Tiger Woods is a prodigy genius. Historically, almost all prodigy geniuses are unbalanced emotional fruitcakes with wide (and we mean WIDE) mood swings. Beethoven, Picasso, Joyce, Woods: all freakin nuts in spite of their genius.

Unfortunately for Tiger, another thing that is common in prodigy geniuses is middle-age burnout. Many of the greatest masterpieces of art, music, and literature happened before the artist hit 35. Not always… but often.

14 months ago, it was pretty clear Tiger was going to catch Jack in majors. Now, while still improbable, what if Tiger’s best work is behind him? He played awful in that Open, and I don’t care what else he won this year because Tiger himself says all he cares about are majors.

I give him a pass because of his prodigy genius status but Nike should not. Tiger makes almost 3 times as much as Lebron and Kobe, and yet Nike and others have set no standards while the PGA does it’s best to cover up all his etiquette violations.

Tiger’s sponsorships certainly deserve to be publicly hammered and just maybe, we’ll see less fist pumping after bogey saves from the middle tees on a muni. I sure hope so.
    Titleist 909D2 9.5, Motore F1 (s)
    Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, E370 (s)
    Ping i5 2-PW, CS Lite (s)
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

Quote Originally Posted by CPS
    Tiger Woods is a prodigy genius. Historically, almost all prodigy geniuses are unbalanced emotional fruitcakes with wide (and we mean WIDE) mood swings. Beethoven, Picasso, Joyce, Woods: all freakin nuts in spite of their genius.

Unfortunately for Tiger, another thing that is common in prodigy geniuses is middle-age burnout. Many of the greatest masterpieces of art, music, and literature happened before the artist hit 35. Not always… but often.

14 months ago, it was pretty clear Tiger was going to catch Jack in majors. Now, while still improbable, what if Tiger’s best work is behind him? He played awful in that Open, and I don’t care what else he won this year because Tiger himself says all he cares about are majors.

I give him a pass because of his prodigy genius status but Nike should not. Tiger makes almost 3 times as much as Lebron and Kobe, and yet Nike and others have set no standards while the PGA does it’s best to cover up all his etiquette violations.

Tiger’s sponsorships certainly deserve to be publicly hammered and just maybe, we’ll see less fist pumping after bogey saves from the middle tees on a muni. I sure hope so.
    I think artistic genius and sports excellence are two different things as are throwing a club versus lopping off your own ear, but I get your point. I totally agree with you about Nike and the PGA. In major money sports, the message to the kids of today is, "If you are really good you can get away with murder. Sometimes literally."
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Man, this thread would have had such a different meaning now...

Quote Originally Posted by ProStatus
    Is it me or does anyone notice Tw and the way he has been acting lately . This dude drops F bombs like nobodys business, and slams clubs all the time.................Grow up already Tw , you have kids now ...............and kids on tour now( you know .....like any kid who is under 20 and playing on tour that grew up idolizing this Mad decisive attitude from the world # ........ummmm is he #1). Tw looks like the kinda dude that beats you in something and then wont STFU about until you beat him back, and then your cool with him. ......Too bad I didnt grow up playing golf with Tw for like 32 years......hmmmmm

It's you. So what if he throws F bombs. Throwing clubs on the course is cool as long as you don't throw them near anyone. Kids need to learn to be tough and how to fight. I teach my kids to fight anyone that even looks at them the wrong way. Women are immasculating men these days. It's about time we went back in time about 50 years, told our women to shut the hell up and teach our boys how to kick some major arse.

Man, this thread would have had such a different meaning now...
    Maybe. But I still think Stevie needs to b.itchslap Tiger.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    It's you. So what if he throws F bombs. Throwing clubs on the course is cool as long as you don't throw them near anyone. Kids need to learn to be tough and how to fight. I teach my kids to fight anyone that even looks at them the wrong way. Women are immasculating men these days. It's about time we went back in time about 50 years, told our women to shut the hell up and teach our boys how to kick some major arse.
    Man STHU. Theres nothing hotter than a sexy women taking control of the situation. And kids nowadays dont have the knuts like when I was growing up. Because the parents arent there for them . The fathers nowadays just shove their kids off to idolize athletes and actors. All im saying is it wouldnt be my son or daughter.
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfEpisode
    Man STHU. Theres nothing hotter than a sexy women taking control of the situation. And kids nowadays dont have the knuts like when I was growing up. Because the parents arent there for them . The fathers nowadays just shove their kids off to idolize athletes and actors. All im saying is it wouldnt be my son or daughter.

You STHU you little beyatch!!! I'd school you on the golf course and then I'd take you out behind the club house and make you shine my shoes. No go bag to momma and get some milk like when you was 7 years old.

While I don't think that everything FD said was online (and I think he was being a bit "tongue in cheek") I have to say that their is NOTHING sexy about a woman taking control of any situation unless it is sucking my dick.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

You STHU you little beyatch!!! I'd school you on the golf course and then I'd take you out behind the club house and make you shine my shoes. No go bag to momma and get some milk like when you was 7 years old.
    LMFAO It would be a cold day in Helll before any of you Homos school me on the golf course. I would leave a shiot stain on your golf towel and piss on your grips, and jerk one off in your golf glove. And then buy you lunch at the 19th hole and spit in your fries when your not looking. FD there is no doubt in my mind that your golf game is mediocre at best. And shooting in the 80s doesnt even put you close to the golf game you would need to school me on any golf course. What a fukn Deuce Bag. You know your moms is still breast feeding me while jakin me off at the same time in the Mid-night hour.
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

i need the laughs...stay the douche you are....

Reviewed by: famousdavis , Scratch Golfer

Model Reviewed:
    Callaway X-22 Tour

Summary:
    It's fitting that I'm the first reviewer because there is really no need to read any other reviews. I'm sure I'm the best ballstriker on this board. I work the ball better than anyone I know.

LMFAO It would be a cold day in Helll before any of you Homos school me on the golf course. I would leave a shiot stain on your golf towel and piss on your grips, and jerk one off in your golf glove. And then buy you lunch at the 19th hole and spit in your fries when your not looking. FD there is no doubt in my mind that your golf game is mediocre at best. And shooting in the 80s doesnt even put you close to the golf game you would need to school me on any golf course. What a fukn Deuce Bag. You know your moms is still breast feeding me while jakin me off at the same time in the Mid-night hour.
    ..after all that and you're still going to buy me lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkhark
    i need the laughs...stay the douche you are....

Reviewed by: famousdavis , Scratch Golfer

Model Reviewed:
    Callaway X-22 Tour

Summary:
    It's fitting that I'm the first reviewer because there is really no need to read any other reviews. I'm sure I'm the best ballstriker on this board. I work the ball better than anyone I know.

I knew this would eventually happen...I'm starting to get a loyal following of online fans. I get followers on the golf course to watch my ball striking but I didn't think it would happen on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    While I don't think that everything FD said was online (and I think he was being a bit "tongue in cheek") I have to say that their is NOTHING sexy about a woman taking control of any situation unless it is sucking my dick.
    Or working you with a strap-on.

I was watching Tigers top 10 greatest moments on Golf Channel last night and it showed him in 1999 when he was still a pencil neck youngster. He was acting like that then as well much to my surprise. I didn't see or hear any f-bombs but the rest of his demeanor was just like he is now. Although it's kinda cool to see a golfer get pumped up and showing some much needed emotion in golf, I think if he was woopin' up on my arse and fist pumping around the green after making eagle I would only have one option................

Name:  crotch kik.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  2.3 KB
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

What I don't understand is that every story you ever hear about Tiger they talk about how his dad used to jingle change or car keys in his pocket when Tiger was in the middle of the swing. You would have thought he'd be better able to deal with photographers and other distractions on the course. His ability to stop a swing on his down swing is pretty amazing, but how many times have you seen Tigger throw a temper tantrum because he hit a bad shot that he blamed on a photographer or someone in the gallery? I would have thought his dad's training would have better prepared him to deal with those distractions. Some people were blaming his outbursts on recent HGH and/or steroid use. However, as NoShuz pointed out, Tiger has really been acting this way his entire career. How anyone ever used him as a role model for their kids is beyond me. His latest escapades just reinforce what I've been saying all along.

What I don't understand is that every story you ever hear about Tiger they talk about how his dad used to jingle change or car keys in his pocket when Tiger was in the middle of the swing. You would have thought he'd be better able to deal with photographers and other distractions on the course. His ability to stop a swing on his down swing is pretty amazing, but how many times have you seen Tigger throw a temper tantrum because he hit a bad shot that he blamed on a photographer or someone in the gallery? I would have thought his dad's training would have better prepared him to deal with those distractions. Some people were blaming his outbursts on recent HGH and/or steroid use. However, as NoShuz pointed out, Tiger has really been acting this way his entire career. How anyone ever used him as a role model for their kids is beyond me. His latest escapades just reinforce what I've been saying all along.
    Earl made the mistake of leaving out camera clicks as part of the distractions. I think if he would have done this Tiger wouldn't be bothered by people snapping photos during his swing. It also might explain the latest behavior as well. I had a bird fly in front of me the other day while I hit a 5 iron onto the green of a par 3. Didn't bother me a bit. That's because I used to practice in the middle of the town square where pigeons were everywhere. It all comes down to focusing on the ball.

Earl made the mistake of leaving out camera clicks as part of the distractions. I think if he would have done this Tiger wouldn't be bothered by people snapping photos during his swing. It also might explain the latest behavior as well. I had a bird fly in front of me the other day while I hit a 5 iron onto the green of a par 3. Didn't bother me a bit. That's because I used to practice in the middle of the town square where pigeons were everywhere. It all comes down to focusing on the ball.
    Damn_it! I've been doing it wrong all these years by trying to hit the ball with a golf club and all I needed to do was focus.

Tiger's a DB. Always has been, and always will be. I think it's funny that people are starting to question his use of steroids. It wouldn't surprise me if he goes down for drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    Damn_it! I've been doing it wrong all these years by trying to hit the ball with a golf club and all I needed to do was focus.

Tiger's a DB. Always has been, and always will be. I think it's funny that people are starting to question his use of steroids. It wouldn't surprise me if he goes down for drug use.
    Tiger's a good guy and we all know it. He made some stupid mistakes and now he's paying for it big time. I can't wait to watch him play golf again.

If you would focus you'd hit the ball better and quit complaining about Tiger.

I can't wait to watch him play golf again but he's just a man and a damned good golfer. Why people choose athletes as idols is beyond me.

Oh man this thread is great! Reading some of the earlier posts hahahaha......all you sheep....swallowing Tiger' jizz like so many of those gross Ho's he likes messin around with......I hate all of u f*cks......Merry Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    I can't wait to watch him play golf again but he's just a man and a damned good golfer. Why people choose athletes as idols is beyond me.

The evidence shoes Tiger is alot closer to scumbag than good guy. So what? This shouldn't be confusing. The only reason Tiger matters at all is as a golfer. That's it, nothing more. The reason I enjoyed his fiasco is because it's interesting to watch the world of simple view squirm when a widely know delusional fantasy is exposed.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    The evidence shoes Tiger is alot closer to scumbag than good guy. So what? This shouldn't be confusing. The only reason Tiger matters at all is as a golfer. That's it, nothing more. The reason I enjoyed his fiasco is because it's interesting to watch the world of simple view squirm when a widely know delusional fantasy is exposed.
    I think this is a point that has been lost in the media mealstrom surrounding Tiger. He is not the only guy to have a few women on the side, but we never hear of them as they aren't famous. If Tiger was a no talent/zero personality, lurker, journeyman bum like Davis Love or Zach Johnson, and wasn't a 14 time major champion and best golfer of all time, these very minor indescretions would be lucky to see the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by ProStatus
    What no one seems to notice is how long he kept these affairs going without anyone noticing. People talk about his indiscretions but i think he should be congratulated on his discretion. He's truly the greatest player that ever lived.

What no one seems to notice is how long he kept these affairs going without anyone noticing. People talk about his indiscretions but i think he should be congratulated on his discretion. He's truly the greatest player that ever lived.
    No. Jack was the the greatest.

Davis, post a video of your swing... until then, I, and others, cannot believe you have broken 90.

I knew this would eventually happen...I'm starting to get a loyal following of online fans. I get followers on the golf course to watch my ball striking but I didn't think it would happen on this forum.

FD,

Ballstriking does not make you a Player period so you can hit a few balls okay out of a JUMBO bucket big deal! Like the other guy said either post a video of your wish you were a golfer swing or take that guy's bet to break par. I will bet none of the above will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    No. Jack was the the greatest.

Davis, post a video of your swing... until then, I, and others, cannot believe you have broken 90.

Excellent post I do agree 100% Jack or Arnold and I doubt FD will ever step up to any challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by boarderm3
    Excellent post I do agree 100% Jack or Arnold and I doubt FD will ever step up to any challenge!
    That's odd. For a "greenhorn" you sound like you've been here for awhile. Tell us more about yourself bd3.......
    team obnoxious

Spank, it's a b!tchmove to produce an alias to support your post.

Spank, it's a b!tchmove to produce an alias to support your post.
    I figured him or Miz>Ping......
    team obnoxious

OK, I heard from my buddy that is a detective with the Orlando PD. This is still 3nd or 4th hand info, but here is what he says went down Thanksgiving night:

Tiger went out to play poker with the boys and left his cell phone at home. Elin snooped through his phone and found the texts, phone calls, etc. from at least one of the skanks. She went ballistic and smashed up the house, including some expensive artwork. Tiger came home later, took off his shoes so he could tip-toe in quietly, and found the house torn up. She heard him come in and went off on him, scratching up his face and eventually knocking out his teeth, possibly with a golf club. This backs up Lorenzo's story that he also heard from a credible source. Tiger then fled the house barefoot and hit the fire hydrant, shrubs, and tree with his 'sclade. Over the next few days Tiger apparently refused to speak to the FHP about the accident (at least in part) because he did not want them to see that he was a victim of domestic violence, which in Florida would have meant an immediate arrest of Elin. Tiger later flew to Phoenix to see a dentist and get his teeth fixed.

Take it for what it is worth. The info supposedly came from another officer with OPD that spoke to one of Tiger's managers directly. It could all be BS, but it does jive with what Lorenzo heard from his source...

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I figured him or Miz>Ping......
    Maybe I am "Spank" .

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    Maybe I am "Spank" .
    I wouldn't put it past...either one of you!
    team obnoxious

OK, I heard from my buddy that is a detective with the Orlando PD. This is still 3nd or 4th hand info, but here is what he says went down Thanksgiving night:

Tiger went out to play poker with the boys and left his cell phone at home. Elin snooped through his phone and found the texts, phone calls, etc. from at least one of the skanks. She went ballistic and smashed up the house, including some expensive artwork. Tiger came home later, took off his shoes so he could tip-toe in quietly, and found the house torn up. She heard him come in and went off on him, scratching up his face and eventually knocking out his teeth, possibly with a golf club. This backs up Lorenzo's story that he also heard from a credible source. Tiger then fled the house barefoot and hit the fire hydrant, shrubs, and tree with his 'sclade. Over the next few days Tiger apparently refused to speak to the FHP about the accident (at least in part) because he did not want them to see that he was a victim of domestic violence, which in Florida would have meant an immediate arrest of Elin. Tiger later flew to Phoenix to see a dentist and get his teeth fixed.

Take it for what it is worth. The info supposedly came from another officer with OPD that spoke to one of Tiger's managers directly. It could all be BS, but it does jive with what Lorenzo heard from his source...
    This seems to show two things.
    1. It confirms that Elin is a complete nutjob and it's no wonder Tiger doesn't find her sexy (mad chicks turn me right off no matter how good they look). And that Elin also has no respect for Tiger's privacy by going through his phone. She has no business violating his civil rights like that.

2. Tiger is a complete whimp off the course who get's his arse handed to him by his wife in a toe to toe stoush (my money is on her knocking his teeth out wiht her fists as the golf club would have had blood all over it and been seized if she used that, and the fact that it wold be hard to swing a golf club full force and get someone right flush in the mouth, fists would be more likely, probably a sucker punch before he realised she was onto him). He's also an idiot for leaving his phone unattended and in reach of a nutjob wife.

A friend of mine who's had dental implants claims it takes 2 to 3 months for the process to be complete, and in the beginning, when the posts are in, there aren't any replacement teeth for an extended period.. Which is part of the reason Tiger had to disappear.

Makes you wonder whether Tiger now regrets he didn't just turn her in.
    GR lives...

A friend of mine who's had dental implants claims it takes 2 to 3 months for the process to be complete, and in the beginning, when the posts are in, there aren't any replacement teeth for an extended period.. Which is part of the reason Tiger had to disappear.

Makes you wonder whether Tiger now regrets he didn't just turn her in.
    If all this domestic violence stuff is true, Tiger is crazy for not turning her in. He could have gone on the front foot and initiated divorce proceedings himself, portraying himself to the courts as a victim of a psychotic and violent partner. It would have been a better look than that of a serial cheater being divorced by a long suffering wife which the divorce courts will now see.

This press conference is reeking of b!tchmoveness. No questions allowed? Either he's saying it all or nothing at all.

At least man up and admit who you banged and who's a lying POS (read: Denny's waitress, fat chick)

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    I like the fact he's broadcasting in the middle of the sponsors tourney that dumped him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    This press conference is reeking of b!tchmoveness. No questions allowed? Either he's saying it all or nothing at all.

At least man up and admit who you banged and who's a lying POS (read: Denny's waitress, fat chick)
    This is the perfect move by Tiger and was obviously well thought out. I think it's great that he's haivng the media coverge during the match play event sponsored by the company that dropped him. Good for him. This guy made some huge mistakes and it's probably going to cost him a small fortune. He's been gone for awhile and it appears as though he's made an effort to get help and to change. I don't know what else you can expect from the guy. You can't expect him to allow just anyone to be there for a press conference. Oh how we all just love to jump on the bandwagon and crucify someone who's screwed up. I liked Tiger before and I like him now. In fact, maybe I like him even better now. He's human.

Another thing. Throughout the years I've heard people comment that the PGA tour players should be thankful for the fans. It's the other way around. Back in the old days, before there was a tour, the fans used to go to amateur events to watch them play. As golf's popularity grew, so did the fan base. Eventually, this led to a tour where you had to pay to see the pro's play. We are lucky to have Tiger Woods, not the other way around. He's done a lot more for us than we've ever done for him. Tiger Woods has brought excitement to televised golf and has increased golf's popularity. He's enhanced your pleasure of watching golf on TV. All you have done is sit there and watch. When he screwed up you were the first to join the bandwagon and slam him. Shame on you.

This is the perfect move by Tiger and was obviously well thought out. I think it's great that he's haivng the media coverge during the match play event sponsored by the company that dropped him. Good for him. This guy made some huge mistakes and it's probably going to cost him a small fortune. He's been gone for awhile and it appears as though he's made an effort to get help and to change. I don't know what else you can expect from the guy. You can't expect him to allow just anyone to be there for a press conference. Oh how we all just love to jump on the bandwagon and crucify someone who's screwed up. I liked Tiger before and I like him now. In fact, maybe I like him even better now. He's human.

Another thing. Throughout the years I've heard people comment that the PGA tour players should be thankful for the fans. It's the other way around. Back in the old days, before there was a tour, the fans used to go to amateur events to watch them play. As golf's popularity grew, so did the fan base. Eventually, this led to a tour where you had to pay to see the pro's play. We are lucky to have Tiger Woods, not the other way around. He's done a lot more for us than we've ever done for him. Tiger Woods has brought excitement to televised golf and has increased golf's popularity. He's enhanced your pleasure of watching golf on TV. All you have done is sit there and watch. When he screwed up you were the first to join the bandwagon and slam him. Shame on you.
    Well put brutha. I'm not condoning what he did but I can't wait to see what happens when he comes back. There will be more than just golf fans watching....
    team obnoxious

You sound like Al Sharpton eulogizing Michael Jackson.

Agreed, he is a peerless golfer. He is also arrogant and morally bankrupt. It's a mixed package.

His teeth implants needed 3 months. So basically, he's returning as soon as he could. I agree his personal life is irrelevant. But he cashed in and he's paying the price given the realities involved.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    You sound like Al Sharpton eulogizing Michael Jackson.

Agreed, he is a peerless golfer. He is also arrogant and morally bankrupt. It's a mixed package.
    What Michael Jackson did was illegal and the people involved could not defend themselves. What Tiger did was between consenting adults. The fact that you can't seem to see the difference is pretty scary. I would agree that what he did was immoral but I don't think that makes him morally bankrupt. It's one area of his life where he was immoral.

I think Michael Jackson should burn in hell for what he did.

What Michael Jackson did was illegal and the people involved could not defend themselves. What Tiger did was between consenting adults. The fact that you can't seem to see the difference is pretty scary. I would agree that what he did was immoral but I don't think that makes him morally bankrupt. It's one area of his life where he was immoral.

I think Michael Jackson should burn in hell for what he did.
    Since when was prostitution legal in the US? The fact that you do not recognize this part of the issue is "rather scary." These weren't just bimbos he picked up in a bar. They were paid for their services. This is against the law nearly everywhere.

His teeth implants needed 3 months. So basically, he's returning as soon as he could. I agree his personal life is irrelevant. But he cashed in and he's paying the price given the realities involved.
    Is that why he is covering his mouth in that photo?

Now where the f#ck am I?

He's a lying dirt back piece of shiat and a great golfer.

The only issues I've ever had with TW has been the PGA Tour and the TV coverage. Even when he's not playing well we had to watch every stroke from multiple angles and in slow motion. You get to watch him read the putt from three angles and then miss the putt. Then they will show the leader in tape delay chip in or blast one out of a bunker to inches. Or they'll show someone on 18 putting for eagle to tie the match. The whole while you didn't get a singe stroke of that players charge to get into position to win. It's annoying to me but obviously many people like it.

Since when was prostitution legal in the US? The fact that you do not recognize this part of the issue is "rather scary." These weren't just bimbos he picked up in a bar. They were paid for their services. This is against the law nearly everywhere.
    Nevada.....
    team obnoxious

Is that why he is covering his mouth in that photo?

He'll probably be somewhat self-conscious about his teeth when he returns. Look for him to wear pants tighter around the crotch to compensate.
    GR lives...

He'll probably be somewhat self-conscious about his teeth when he returns. Look for him to wear pants tighter around the crotch to compensate.
    So you're saying he now IS playing in the Accenture Matchplay?

NObody can prove they were paid for their services. They show up in an exclusive bar.... where rich celebs gather.. the management knows they've been easy before, and pleads no knowledge of financial arrangements... they just go out on 'dates'.. and the next morning, if the bed's empty and the girl wakes up to a pile of fifty $100 bills on her bedside table, well I guess the guy forgot to put them in his wallet.

I know.. right? If a girl, like, wants to be sexually generous with a guy she likes, well it's a free country, right? Only prudes from, like, the fifties would disagree.... and those rich guys, they lose track of their piles of hundred dollar bills, like, all the TIME, right? when u r rich, you don't keep track of, like, money or anything...
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I never went on the TW slamming bandwagon. The release is nice and it's a start in the right direction. I'm just thinking ahead to all the TMZ POS media outlets that are gonna go nuts interviewing these chicks all over again to get the truth. If he sat down and said look here's who's the truth, here's who just lied to you for three months and you paid them thousands of dollars for nothing.. He controls the situation and puts out the fires before the snarky media can even start them.

So you're saying he now IS playing in the Accenture Matchplay?
    He said tight pants, not tight shirt.

Now where the f#ck am I?

He said tight pants, not tight shirt.
    Yeah, but the tightly displayed crotch area may be used to initimidate opponents, and in matchplay any intimidation is good intimidation.

P.S. Speaking of matchplay,it's Pennants season here and I got a call up for my club this Sunday, so I'd better go over the BDP matchplay strategies thread again to make sure I don't forget anything. I usually don't shave on the weekend but I guess I'll have to this weekend.

Point taken but I don't think the MJ situation is remotely similar to TW.

Point taken but I don't think the MJ situation is remotely similar to TW.
    I'm not equating the two, or saying their misdeeds were equal. I'm just saying that they both are/were charismatic people with great talent who have/had huge and devoted fan followings, who chose to use and abuse other people, and are/were tremendously egocentric.
    Both had "show" marriages, and the best efforts to hide their misdeeds eventually failed in both instances.

I'm really struggling with this Tiger Woods thing. First of all, I should applaud him for being a total prick to Accenture. It's absolutely classic for him to stick it to is former sponsor, with blessing from the Tour no less. But, unfortunately his message will not embrace the new public Tiger we'd all like him to become. I would love to see him stand on that podium and own everything he did, say he enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy it. Instead he will toss out some hollow apology written by a PR guy and hope his sheep fans buy it enough to get some endorsement deals back in the fold.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I'm really struggling with this Tiger Woods thing. First of all, I should applaud him for being a total prick to Accenture. It's absolutely classic for him to stick it to is former sponsor, with blessing from the Tour no less. But, unfortunately his message will not embrace the new public Tiger we'd all like him to become. I would love to see him stand on that podium and own everything he did, say he enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy it. Instead he will toss out some hollow apology written by a PR guy and hope his sheep fans buy it enough to get some endorsement deals back in the fold.
    Yep. The very fact that he is holding this function the way he is on Friday shows that it is merrily a "press release" and not a true "press conference" at all. It is all staged. He is not allowing questions to be asked and he has invited only certain press members (probably the ones that he has found escorts for through the years to keep them quiet).

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    NObody can prove they were paid for their services. They show up in an exclusive bar.... where rich celebs gather.. the management knows they've been easy before, and pleads no knowledge of financial arrangements... they just go out on 'dates'.. and the next morning, if the bed's empty and the girl wakes up to a pile of fifty $100 bills on her bedside table, well I guess the guy forgot to put them in his wallet.

I know.. right? If a girl, like, wants to be sexually generous with a guy she likes, well it's a free country, right? Only prudes from, like, the fifties would disagree.... and those rich guys, they lose track of their piles of hundred dollar bills, like, all the TIME, right? when u r rich, you don't keep track of, like, money or anything...
    There is a big difference between paying someone to keep their trap shut and paying someone for sex!

Prostitution is legal in parts of the U.S. but that isn't what happened in Woods' case.

Tiger will never really give up his mask. Why should he? I'm confident he'll get what he wants. Majors, money, tang and royal treatment.
    GR lives...

This is pure genius and would absolutely work more than any other strategy...The only problem is I think he probably legitimately regrets what he did, and wants to save the family. Trying to save the family is a tactical error. He needs to lose the wife (let her look like she wasn't willing to work things out), try to split custody time with the kids, and somehow become the ex-husband that is still friends with Elin.

In a later interview...maybe with someone obscure like Howard Stern. He can have the conversation about how he was nerdy and never good with girls when he was younger, and couldn't control himself once they were throwing themselves at him. Howard could then talk about how he went through the same thing after his divorce...blah blah blah...

Then Tiger can get back to the course. The best PR move Tiger can make is to win tournaments (particularly majors).
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Yep. The very fact that he is holding this function the way he is on Friday shows that it is merrily a "press release" and not a true "press conference" at all. It is all staged. He is not allowing questions to be asked and he has invited only certain press members (probably the ones that he has found escorts for through the years to keep them quiet).
    Tiger is a smart guy going to Stanford and all but he could really burn himself tomorrow when he does speak. He seems to have a blindside and/or some bad people telling him what to do...historic speach tomorrow boyz.
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    This is pure genius and would absolutely work more than any other strategy...The only problem is I think he probably legitimately regrets what he did, and wants to save the family. Trying to save the family is a tactical error. He needs to lose the wife (let her look like she wasn't willing to work things out), try to split custody time with the kids, and somehow become the ex-husband that is still friends with Elin.

In a later interview...maybe with someone obscure like Howard Stern. He can have the conversation about how he was nerdy and never good with girls when he was younger, and couldn't control himself once they were throwing themselves at him. Howard could then talk about how he went through the same thing after his divorce...blah blah blah...

Then Tiger can get back to the course. The best PR move Tiger can make is to win tournaments (particularly majors).

But Tiger thinks we're all saps ready to swallow whatever the media sheep herd poops out. He's no Shaun White. Now there's a down to earth, sincere, quality guy. Someone who respected his talent and is a solid enough person to be an open book. If he was as good at golf as he is at boarding, noone would even remember Tiger's name.
    GR lives...

I've said it before and now I'm vindicated. Tiger will not miss a chance at a major victory because of this series of events. Especially at venues where he historically plays well. 18 majors comes before wife, kids, and maybe even whores.
    Don't be fooled, the only remorse Tiger has is that he got caught and publicly embarrassed. Don't forget, this is one extremely arrogant dude. He has been told since he was a toddler that he was the second coming of Dr. Martin Ghandi Christ, and since he turned pro, a guy in an Armani suit with a Nike swoosh on it has told him, "whatever you want, just let me know."
    I think Tiger is pissed. At his wife for making a scene, at the media for smearing his contrived image and at those tramps that wouldn't keep their mouths shut. Who do we mortals think we are, judging a deity like himself?
    I now predict that he will win the grand slam this year and all about his personal troubles
    will be forgotten until his next inevitable fukk-up and subsequent divorce.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Well put brutha. I'm not condoning what he did but I can't wait to see what happens when he comes back. There will be more than just golf fans watching....
    Can you imagine the first tournament he's in, with some fans, and non fans. There could be fights in the gallery, especially as they get drunker. Piss on the press release! A step in the right direction, and a very long climb back.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    I've said it before and now I'm vindicated. Tiger will not miss a chance at a major victory because of this series of events. Especially at venues where he historically plays well. 18 majors comes before wife, kids, and maybe even whores.
    Don't be fooled, the only remorse Tiger has is that he got caught and publicly embarrassed. Don't forget, this is one extremely arrogant dude. He has been told since he was a toddler that he was the second coming of Dr. Martin Ghandi Christ, and since he turned pro, a guy in an Armani suit with a Nike swoosh on it has told him, "whatever you want, just let me know."
    I think Tiger is pissed. At his wife for making a scene, at the media for smearing his contrived image and at those tramps that wouldn't keep their mouths shut. Who do we mortals think we are, judging a deity like himself?
    I now predict that he will win the grand slam this year and all about his personal troubles
    will be forgotten until his next inevitable fukk-up and subsequent divorce.
    Well described. The only part I'm not sure about is winning majors. It sure is gonna be interesting. I'm not sure he'll be able to win without skanks waiting for him after the rounds. This will be completely new ground.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    Can you imagine the first tournament he's in, with some fans, and non fans. There could be fights in the gallery, especially as they get drunker. Piss on the press release! A step in the right direction, and a very long climb back.
    Ratings are going to be thru the roof!
    team obnoxious

Well described. The only part I'm not sure about is winning majors. It sure is gonna be interesting. I'm not sure he'll be able to win without skanks waiting for him after the rounds. This will be completely new ground.
    Can you make a ho sign a legal consent form before nailing them...with some kind of prosecutable gag order language?

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    I think fans may shout a few insults at his first or second tournaments but eventually it will all die down and go away. That's what this press conference BS is all about. It's the first of several steps to get Tiger back onto the PGA tour with some kind of admission of fault in a controlled environment. If Tiger wins a major this year I guarantee you that this will all be old news in less than a year. People will remember what happened and what he did but if he starts winning tournaments again it's going to all slowly fade away. If he doesn't win the story will stay with him until he does.

The PGA might rival China when it comes to supressing dissent that would vex their meal ticket. During his first event, the mass of PGA security could exceed U.S.'s troops in Afghanistan. The vocal will be immediately hit with a stun gun and escorted out.

TP, unfortunately ho's are a special class under the law. Very difficult to obtain an informed consent. If you f.uck for money or attention, you have rights.
    GR lives...

Thread Information