|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

The Solar Sweetspot

I know this seems like a spam, but I think everybody who has read a LarryRSF thread should check this out. Larry almost jumps out of the page. Be sure to watch all the videos. The Solar Sweetspot, combined with the slow motion practice routine, is set to revolutionise the game as we know it.

http://www.thesolarsweetspot.com/
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I know this seems like a spam, but I think everybody who has read a LarryRSF thread should check this out. Larry almost jumps out of the page. Be sure to watch all the videos. The Solar Sweetspot, combined with the slow motion practice routine, is set to revolutionise the game as we know it.

http://www.thesolarsweetspot.com/
    It's more believable when the guy doing the slow motion practice can shoot under par on a consistent basis.

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    It's more believable when the guy doing the slow motion practice can shoot under par on a consistent basis.
    True, but the Hawk didn't have the advnatage of the crucial training aid with a hole only 1mm larger than the pin. That's what makes all the difference.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Thread Information