|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Reviving old threads

Omen has been reviving old threads from the heyday of GR. Reviving threads that are years old (and not legendary like Prayer Request or Don't Buy from BHMgolf) is a b!tchmove.

Agree / Disagree
    Clearly the rules don't apply in this situation.

I have not been on GR back then, so bring back the classics. Not even have been on GR way back when, I even have enough sense not to buy from BHMgolf.
    WitB 2010:

Dr: Titleist 907 D1, YS 6+ s flex
    3W: Cobra S9-1 F, , Aldila DVS HL s flex
    2H: Callaway Heavenwood 17 degree
    3i-pw Titleist 690 CBs, True Temper s300
    gw: Cleveland CG12 52 degree
    sw: Cleveland CG12 58 degree
    Putter: Ping Anser G2i
    Ball: Srixon Z Star/Bridgestone B330S

Other clubs:
    Dr: Callaway FT 5, Aldilia DVS s-flex
    5W: Cleveland Launcher Fuji E270 s flex
    3i - pw Mizuno MP 29, (planning to reshaft at some point).

Come on, GH, a chemistry guy like you can figure out how to do a real poll. Yes, if you screw it up you'll get laughed at. But it would be good practice for when you're wearing cargo pants.
    GR lives...

Posting a comment on an old thread that contains posts from Fred, BPC or Tucan is acceptable. Starting a new thread with a link to an old thread that you want to resurrect, just because you were chuffed with the stuff you posted on it, is a total b!tchmove.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Disagree... everything Omen does is the polar opposite of a BM. which means since i would never start a thread questioning if what i had done elsewhere was a BM, by default makes this a BM. Especially lacking a poll.... THAT'S A NEWBIE BM... go back and read those old threads you fish.

Omen.

NaH - are you saying that a shot is classified based on intent not result? Omen is never wrong.
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    Disagree... everything Omen does is the polar opposite of a BM. which means since i would never start a thread questioning if what i had done elsewhere was a BM, by default makes this a BM. Especially lacking a poll.... THAT'S A NEWBIE BM... go back and read those old threads you fish.

Omen.

NaH - are you saying that a shot is classified based on intent not result? Omen is never wrong.
    Have to give this one to Nemo, the logic is unassailable.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I think we need another forum called the Hall of Fame. No one can start new threads or defile the greatness of the old ones in this forum, but the classics would be easily findable for the newbs to read. A poll would required to move any new threads into the HOF.
    Joel and Pinger, make this happen.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

This is by far my favorite post. I LMAO every time I read it...
    http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=10310
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Come on, GH, a chemistry guy like you can figure out how to do a real poll. Yes, if you screw it up you'll get laughed at. But it would be good practice for when you're wearing cargo pants.
    You would think I could. The real problem is that I'm lazy. I bought all my cargo pants a decade ago and in a desperate attempt not to go shopping I keep bringing up arguments about why there still cool.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHuskers
    You would think I could. The real problem is that I'm lazy. I bought all my cargo pants a decade ago and in a desperate attempt not to go shopping I keep bringing up arguments about why there still cool.
    We're guys, we all have that working against us. I'll always have facial hair whether it's in or not. The more of my face I can cover up, the better for everybody.
    GR lives...

We're guys, we all have that working against us. I'll always have facial hair whether it's in or not. The more of my face I can cover up, the better for everybody.
    Plus I don't like the poll results most of the time because there isn't that big of a turnout combined with the fact that omen has several aliases. I think he would probably have to get out his login playbook and work the pole logging in the the up cycle and logging out in the down cycle. Up and down until he's taken everything that the pole had and given the results squarely to Omen.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2

Omen.

Hey, if you want to bring back a classic...then bring back a classic. Better than average has a shelf life. Trying to upgrade better than average to classic=BM.

Bringing back a thread where you agree with the viewpoint that earns the poster a honored seat in the GR DBHOF isn't a BM. I don't know what it is...its stupifying, it stupendous, oh wait its just stupid.

I don't like the poll results most of the time because there isn't that big of a turnout combined with the fact that omen has several aliases. I think he would probably have to get out his login playbook and work the pole logging in in the up cycle and logging out in the down cycle. Up and down until he's taken everything that the pole had and given the results squarely to Omen.

Telling me to go read those old threads is almost as powerful of a point as Larry's GOOGLE IT statement.

Lastly WTF is you fish all about? I know your crazy for all things japanese but don't type your insults into a japanese translator, back to english and then post them. Its just f ucking weird.

By facial hair I'm assuming you mean back/asss hair. Nothing you can do about genetics, guin.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    By facial hair I'm assuming you mean back/asss hair. Nothing you can do about genetics, guin.
    The back hair's gone. Lasered away. Other places too. The ass hair I decided to keep. The nads get routine maintenance but avoided the laser. Sometimes you can do something about genetics.
    GR lives...

The back hair's gone. Lasered away. Other places too. The ass hair I decided to keep. The nads get routine maintenance but avoided the laser. Sometimes you can do something about genetics.
    How many times did you have to get lasered to completed solve the problem? I did it once and it didn't come close to solving the problem. The doc said it could take up to 10 times.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    How many times did you have to get lasered to completed solve the problem? I did it once and it didn't come close to solving the problem. The doc said it could take up to 10 times.
    Around here you typically buy a year of treatments which they can do every 6 weeks. So basically 8. Even for guineas, that usually gets the job done. The hair that doesn't disappear turns fine and similar to that of a normal person.

If Bigfoot got lasered, it might take 10 treatments. You're not Bigfoot, are you?
    GR lives...

Around here you typically buy a year of treatments which they can do every 6 weeks. So basically 8. Even for guineas, that usually gets the job done. The hair that doesn't disappear turns fine and similar to that of a normal person.

If Bigfoot got lasered, it might take 10 treatments. You're not Bigfoot, are you?
    I was talking with one of our MD's and he explained that the timing of your visit is the most important factor. Any clinic worth their salt will give you a follow up appointment before you leave because the idea is to eradicate the root by hitting it with the laser at the criticial point in the germinative stage. This method generally gets the job done in the 3rd visit.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHuskers
    I was talking with one of our MD's and he explained that the timing of your visit is the most important factor. Any clinic worth their salt will give you a follow up appointment before you leave because the idea is to eradicate the root by hitting it with the laser at the criticial point in the germinative stage. This method generally gets the job done in the 3rd visit.
    gf knows about this stuff and she says the tech is getting better but under best of circumstances it takes min of 8 treatments. It's Friday night, she's here and so I have to go with what she says.
    GR lives...

Whats the difference between a flamer and a troller?

Reallly...

Omen since you can't pick a classic I'll give you 2 suggestions

Lets resurrect swing the clubhead

Golf in Vietnam

Thread Information