|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Nobody posts here!

I count about 10 different names--same ones every day in every thread. Why do we not see others? Is that because this forum has allowed personal attacks and ugly profanity? Most just glance here, read a few posts, then bounce away.

Last one to post turn out the lights.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    I count about 10 different names--same ones every day in every thread. Why do we not see others? Is that because this forum has allowed personal attacks and ugly profanity? Most just glance here, read a few posts, then bounce away.

Larry
    I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

They fear that stalkers may find this website and with enough resources, find out information about them.

Larry, you might find things like this ebb and flow. But until our pockets are emptied of fesces I think you better run for cover.
    GR lives...

Larry
    It's the reason I keep coming back.......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

It's the ad hominen attacks that set this place apart!

Now where the f#ck am I?

In spite of all our efforts some people post, some people leave and some just dont take a hint.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Larry
    Larry you seem like you hate this forum and all who post on here yet whenever I look on here you are constantly posting...and complaining....and posting....and complaining...if it bothers you so much, why do you stay? I don't understand why you stay on here after some of the things I've read that you have written and others have written back to you.....I mean...I hope you stay on here because most of the banter between you and everyone else (especially AGB) is really funny and I love reading it...but I'm just curious why you can't seem to just go.....Are you trying to save our souls or something? Do you want everyone on here to finally agree with you and accept you as an equal? What is it??
    Oh and one more thing...tell us honestly would you rather have Obama or George W in office for 4 more years if it had to be one of them? Pick one

Bump - I wonder if we can get this gem to 100 posts.

Larry - You're as much a nobody as anyone I've run across here on GR. So, yes, nobody post here.

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    Larry you seem like you hate this forum and all who post on here yet whenever I look on here you are constantly posting...and complaining....and posting....and complaining...if it bothers you so much, why do you stay? I don't understand why you stay on here after some of the things I've read that you have written and others have written back to you.....I mean...I hope you stay on here because most of the banter between you and everyone else (especially AGB) is really funny and I love reading it...but I'm just curious why you can't seem to just go.....Are you trying to save our souls or something? Do you want everyone on here to finally agree with you and accept you as an equal? What is it??
    Oh and one more thing...tell us honestly would you rather have Obama or George W in office for 4 more years if it had to be one of them? Pick one
    He's like the Joker, and we're Batmans. We need each other, like how survivors in the Arctic need to hug each other for warmth, despite one hating the other really badly.

Larry
    Larry, your post is straight out of "Rules For Radicals."
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Coming to this forum is kind of like playing D3 football. You come for 1 of 3 reasons: 1- Nobody else will take you, 2- You want to be the BMOC, or 3- You enjoy the camaraderie that a small school offers. Nothing wrong with playing D3 football, but you would probably be overmatched physically by a D1 cross-country team.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Hey Larry FuÇk You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY LARRY FUÇK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to get it out of my system.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    Name:  BUSH ON PHONE.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  17.1 KB
    team obnoxious

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)

See ya!

You're busy convincing everyone in every forum in which you post that you have no clue about golf. Why should this one be any different?
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Dear cu nts in charge of threads please die....

That is all...... Wankkers

Larry
    I think it has more to do with all the "spam" threads being started these days.

Thanks for your concern though, Larry, it's greatly appreciated. Allow me to leave this symbol of remembrance of you in your thread . . . .

Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I know what Larry is talking about. Posting on a forum like this leaves you open to some unemployed Canadian sitting at home in his one bedroom flat with nothing better to do with his life than to "follow you home". GR is a dangerous place.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

For a free market capitalist (as it seems Larry is) he sure is concerned with censoring and regulating this online forum he doesn't even own. Larry, if you don't like it let the free market take you somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    He's like the Joker, and we're Batmans. We need each other, like how survivors in the Arctic need to hug each other for warmth, despite one hating the other really badly.
    This is a very astute and amusing observation. I suppose you could view GR as a sort of a life boat full of hopeless golf freaks that the world just dosen't understand.
    We huddle here in a place where we all feel safe to express ourselves and have others identify with our obsession with chasing the little white ball.
    We don't always like all the occupants of the life boat, but we don't want to jump out for fear of drowning in a cruel world that dosen't care for golf.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

New Blood

These new guys...adfg Duaxy....wind etc, are a breath of fresh air.Give em a chance, they will bring this forum back to it's glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru2
    These new guys...adfg Duaxy....wind etc, are a breath of fresh air.Give em a chance, they will bring this forum back to it's glory days.
    Ya and we could give Larry a new avatar and think he's smart too.....
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by Guru2
    LOL - I like your optimism!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Larry
    Good observation. You must be having much more free time than any of us does.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewly
    Meaning less but attact and insult others! Curseful than spamers!
    The spamer just said something not catering to you, but you use such words to pollute the forum and insult yourself.

================================================== ========
    golf set
    R9 Driver
    AP2 Irons
    R9 460

Get the links out of your sig spammer and STFU . . . .

less complaint, more suggestions...

By the way, I'm a lying son of a ***** / fraud.

Larry
    You finally admitted that, have you?

Same names. Ho Hum.

Larry

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Same names. Ho Hum.
    Yup!

But better the "same names" than your way: the same old lies.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Larie,

You do realize that you are one of the "same names".

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    Larie,

You do realize that you are one of the "same names".
    Gimme a break. Lorry is not that insightful.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Same names. Ho Hum.

Larry
    You're still here...

Same names. Ho Hum.

Larry
    Larry, the only reason you are whinging is that you know you can't peddle your BS to the regulars here anymore because you have been totally exposed for the lying, cheating phony that you are. Despite all your grandiose cut and paste explanations of the golf swing and numerous quotes from pros and tour players we all know you are about a 30 cap, not a 6 or 7 as you have previously claimed and as you continue to claim on other forums. Therefore your swing advice is met with ridicule and derision rather than serious discussion. However keep it coming. We all need a good laugh every now and then.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Larry, the only reason you are whinging is that you know you can't peddle your BS to the regulars here anymore because you have been totally exposed for the lying, cheating phony that you are. Despite all your grandiose cut and paste explanations of the golf swing and numerous quotes from pros and tour players we all know you are about a 30 cap, not a 6 or 7 as you have previously claimed and as you continue to claim on other forums. Therefore your swing advice is met with ridicule and derision rather than serious discussion. However keep it coming. We all need a good laugh every now and then.
    As someone who has never seen Larry's magnus opus, your opinion of the great man holds little water. This gap in your resume will stay with you forever.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    As someone who has never seen Larry's magnus opus, your opinion of the great man holds little water. This gap in your resume will stay with you forever.
    Ouch that hurts!!!!

What can I say ...

Now where the f#ck am I?

Ouch that hurts!!!!

What can I say ...
    I like to dig the needle in your achilles heal.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I like to dig the needle in your achilles heal.
    Maybe I need to join one of those other sites under an entirely different login ID and chummy up to Larryrsf with intelligent thoughtful discussion about the golf swing, drills, range sessions, Irwin & Pavin, graphite shafts, forged blades etc. When I have gained his absolute trust I will raise the suggestion about slo mo swing drills being a great learning tool and see if I can coax him into posting the legendary Tai Chi video.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Maybe I need to join one of those other sites under an entirely different login ID and chummy up to Larryrsf with intelligent thoughtful discussion about the golf swing, drills, range sessions, Irwin & Pavin, graphite shafts, forged blades etc. When I have gained his absolute trust I will raise the suggestion about slo mo swing drills being a great learning tool and see if I can coax him into posting the legendary Tai Chi video.
    Go for it. It pains me to see you in such an emasculated position at GR.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Go for it. It pains me to see you in such an emasculated position at GR.
    Enough already with the ad hominen attacks Horseballs or I may report you to our new moderator and then you will be gone.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Enough already with the ad hominen attacks Horseballs or I may report you to our new moderator and then you will be gone.
    E-hug?
    Don't you know that when you reach 4800 posts you become unbannable? It's in the bylaws.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

E-hug?
    Don't you know that when you reach 4800 posts you become unbannable? It's in the bylaws.
    That's what's wrong with you big-wigs. You think you are above the law. Straighten up soldier!
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    That's what's wrong with you big-wigs. You think you are above the law. Straighten up soldier!
    I will not stand by and be passively double-teamed by an Aussie and a Kiwi. Unless it's Nicole Kidman and whoever the hottest Kiwi tramp is.
    Kiwi, are there any hotties native to your backward island?
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I will not stand by and be passively double-teamed by an Aussie and a Kiwi. Unless it's Nicole Kidman and whoever the hottest Kiwi tramp is.
    Well Rachel Hunter was a supermodel but she's a bit old and haggard now and was always overrated IMO.

Check out Nicky Watson. Total dumbass bimbo but she'd be good to get double teamed by as long as you didn't have to talk to her afterwards.

http://nickywatson.co.nz/

Now where the f#ck am I?

E-hug?

They are now i-hugs. Did you not learn anything from Duaxy?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I think Nicole Kidman just keeps getting hotter with age. Getting rid of that fruitcake, Tom Cruise, really did her some good in a lot of ways.

Well Rachel Hunter was a supermodel but she's a bit old and haggard now and was always overrated IMO.

Check out Nicky Watson. Total dumbass bimbo but she'd be good to get double teamed by as long as you didn't have to talk to her afterwards.

http://nickywatson.co.nz/
    I'd tap that. Although my standards are in a free-fall right now.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I'd tap that. Although my standards are in a free-fall right now.
    Time for another trip out to Oklahoma then . . . . .

Angry

Ive just started posting so thats 11 names, its not taken me long but i have come to a conclusion, Larry you are full of crap, ive had the pleasure of being a caddy at gleneagles in my spare time since i was 13, in that time ive spent alot at the range watching all skill levels enjoy this game, also watching all these skill levels receive lessons from TOP class PGA pros, never have i seen or heard a swing be broken down to a perfect science as you do with you cut n paste quotes from other bullshtter's like yourself, all people like yourself do is bamboozle others with crap destroying their own game, please refrain from cutting and pasting other peoples crap and trying to palm it off as your own, kind regards Stevie
    Smell your mum

Thread Information