|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Fedor

Fedor

Anyone watch Fedor Emelianenko beat down that huge black dude last night? Unbelievable.... He is the MAN! He looks so good in that fight with a guy that out weighed, outreached, and was taller than him by a lot. Almost got a couple submissions from the bottom, then just absolutely blasted him with a straight right and sent him to the canvas. The guy was not so gracious in defeat, saying he needs a rematch "right away"....What a DB, Fedor made him look silly and he tried to make it sound like a fluke....Sorry buddy but Fedor is the BEST and will beat your ass down on the rematch just like he did last night...Holy sh it those punches from Fedor are FEROCIOUS....it's a pleasure watching that guy fight and I hope he comes to UFC and makes all those a$$holes look silly,, especially that donkey kong Brock Lesnar....

Nobody huh? I guess fighting is too vulgar for you pompous old a$$holes, I should have known buncha f uckin holier than thou jerks on here

What sort of fighting is it? Boxing I like a lot. Muay Thai boxing I don't mind. But if it's that mixed martial arts cr@p no thanks. Watching grown men grovel around on the mat or in a cage is an utterly pathetic spectacle IMHO.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I watched that Strikeforce event last night. Fedor's KO of Rogers was AWESOME!!! Early on when Rogers caught Fedor with the jab and busted his nose open I was thinking "Here we go again." but he was simply too good for Rogers.

Fedor showed some amazing creativity in all situations in that fight, and you KNEW just before he threw that KO punch that he was measuring and waiting for the big bomb - then POW!!! Holy sh!t what a shot right on the button.

Fedor would destroy Brock right now. It wouldn't even be close.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    Nobody huh? I guess fighting is too vulgar for you pompous old a$$holes, I should have known buncha f uckin holier than thou jerks on here
    On the contrary, I live for extreme violence. I was disappointed that at the end Fedor didn't decapitate Emelianenko with an axe or at least take out an Uzi and rip him to shreds. It left me feeling a little hollow.
    GR lives...

Hey, wait a minute!
    Only dorkman can call me a pompous old a$$hole and get away with it.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    I watched that Strikeforce event last night. Fedor's KO of Rogers was AWESOME!!! Early on when Rogers caught Fedor with the jab and busted his nose open I was thinking "Here we go again." but he was simply too good for Rogers.

Fedor showed some amazing creativity in all situations in that fight, and you KNEW just before he threw that KO punch that he was measuring and waiting for the big bomb - then POW!!! Holy sh!t what a shot right on the button.

Fedor would destroy Brock right now. It wouldn't even be close.

FON
    Thank you FON, I was beginning to lose faith.....I agree totally, Fedor Emelianenko=Greatest fighter EVER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8zMVAv1XOM

There it is....the comments are funny, it seems people don't know sh it about this sport except what they see and hear on UFC. The level of figthing this night was much higher than UFC...the strikeforce light heavywieght champ Mousassi looked unstoppable versus Soukodjou, and I think he would destroy Lyoto Machida or at least give him a lot to handle..and Brock Lesnar? Fedor has more fighting skills in his little toenail than that Donkey Kong. Lesnar better be scared, he'll be lucky if Fedor never comes to the UFC because if he does we all know what's gonna happen

I dunno I just don't get it. When they are on their feet they are just prancing around doing a poor imitation of boxing or kick boxing. Once they go to deck it's like watching two kids wrestling on the ground. So gay. It reminded me of the naked fight scene in Borat.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I dunno I just don't get it. When they are on their feet they are just prancing around doing a poor imitation of boxing or kick boxing. Once they go to deck it's like watching two kids wrestling on the ground. So gay. It reminded me of the naked fight scene in Borat.
    I'm with you. I tried to watch that video and here's what I found. The first minute at least had no action. I forwarded a couple minutes and the black guy was dry-humping Fedor against the cage. I forwarded up to about 4 minutes and they were pretty much in a 69. This was uninterrupted for about 30 seconds. I then stopped watching.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I'm with you. I tried to watch that video and here's what I found. The first minute at least had no action. I forwarded a couple minutes and the black guy was dry-humping Fedor against the cage. I forwarded up to about 4 minutes and they were pretty much in a 69. This was uninterrupted for about 30 seconds. I then stopped watching.
    It was the 69 that reminded me of Borat. At one point the black guy virtually sat his big black behind right on Fedor's face just like the scene in Borat.

As for the knockout punch. A wild swinging, amaturish looking haymaker that happened to clock the guy on the chin.

Totally pathetic.
    Last edited by Kiwi Player; 11-09-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thats ok Kiwi, it's pretty obvious you know nothing of the sport...the ground game is about 99% jiu jitsu (the other 1% brute strength and greco-roman skills)...the oldest most well respected combat sport in the world, way outdates boxing....and the standup part? Let's just say Tyson in his prime would get put to sleep by a rear naked choke by any of these guys in the first minute....the rules in boxing don't allow you to clinch and protect yourself by closing the gap whereas they do here, so it's actually harder to box and find your range in MMA because you are allowed to protect yourself more. Fedor Emelianenko is a world class boxer and trained in the Russian army in the art of Sambo which is like Russian wrestling. A lot of the guys in MMA actually got their start in the K-1 kickboxing world federation....and Fedor has destroyed any K-1 background fighter he has faced in short order, so for you to say that Fedor looks bad standing up is just idiotic, but thats ok because again, you just don't know about it. I hold a 3 stripe blue belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu having trained under Relson Gracie in Honolulu for about 6 years in the 90's so I have a very good understanding of how difficult it is to be on the ground trying to maintain a dominant postition, while not getting choked or your arm broken while trying to do the same to your opponent...Fedor almost gets his opponent in an arm bar in the first round but he didn't have his hips high enough on his shoulders to be able to sink it in really good...he also almost gets him in a kimura lock (reverse arm bar where you put the opponents arm behind his back and break his shoulder) but again, doesn't have it sunken in enough. So from a trained eye believe me...Fedor's jiu jitsu skills are absolutely world class and you have no idea what you're looking at when you are watching one of these fights.....

But I guess if you don't know what you're looking at you could think that....but I'll tell you what it's way more exciting than watching 12 rounds of boxing

But I guess if you don't know what you're looking at you could think that....but I'll tell you what it's way more exciting than watching 12 rounds of boxing
    Fair enough I suppose. Just not much of a spectator sport from my point of view. I guess the rules of boxing help make it easy for an untrained eye to watch. Real fighting like this is harder to watch if you don't know what they are doing. It just seems so primeval. Boxing has a seedy side to it but this looks like the human equivalent of pitbull fighting.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I have a very good understanding of how difficult it is to be on the ground trying to maintain a dominant postition
    Ass-rapers have a similar skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy Gaye
    Ass-rapers have a similar skill set.
    See Izzy the thing is that joke was so obvious to everyone on here that it didn't need to be said.....by posting it you just revealed what a f ucking moron you are so you might as well not even begin typing your second post because you've already been exposed as a total dipsh it.....STFU n00b...

Thats ok Kiwi, it's pretty obvious you know nothing of the sport...the ground game is about 99% jiu jitsu (the other 1% brute strength and greco-roman skills)...the oldest most well respected combat sport in the world, way outdates boxing....and the standup part? Let's just say Tyson in his prime would get put to sleep by a rear naked choke by any of these guys in the first minute....the rules in boxing don't allow you to clinch and protect yourself by closing the gap whereas they do here, so it's actually harder to box and find your range in MMA because you are allowed to protect yourself more. Fedor Emelianenko is a world class boxer and trained in the Russian army in the art of Sambo which is like Russian wrestling. A lot of the guys in MMA actually got their start in the K-1 kickboxing world federation....and Fedor has destroyed any K-1 background fighter he has faced in short order, so for you to say that Fedor looks bad standing up is just idiotic, but thats ok because again, you just don't know about it. I hold a 3 stripe blue belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu having trained under Relson Gracie in Honolulu for about 6 years in the 90's so I have a very good understanding of how difficult it is to be on the ground trying to maintain a dominant postition, while not getting choked or your arm broken while trying to do the same to your opponent...Fedor almost gets his opponent in an arm bar in the first round but he didn't have his hips high enough on his shoulders to be able to sink it in really good...he also almost gets him in a kimura lock (reverse arm bar where you put the opponents arm behind his back and break his shoulder) but again, doesn't have it sunken in enough. So from a trained eye believe me...Fedor's jiu jitsu skills are absolutely world class and you have no idea what you're looking at when you are watching one of these fights.....
    I know what I saw. Two guys in short shorts dry humping and 69'ing. Not my cup of tea.
    Whereas you can appreciate the technique involved in dry humping your opponent into submission, it's still just dude-on-dude dry humping to my untrained eye.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I know what I saw. Two guys in short shorts dry humping and 69'ing. Not my cup of tea.
    Whereas you can appreciate the technique involved in dry humping your opponent into submission, it's still just dude-on-dude dry humping to my untrained eye.
    Dry humping? He knocked his a$$ out with a massive straight right to the chin ya jerk, I'm fighting an uphill battle here with a bunch of losers so I'm just going to stop right here

Maybe you weren't impressed HB but you didn't watch it in its entirety. Watch this clip. It's shorter and it's all action from the 1st minute but just wait till the final submission hold. Dry humping at it's best!!!

No 69's in this fight but the peroxide hair Japanese dude looks like he'd probably enjoy a bit of 69ing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ

The action from the 23 second mark to about the 47 second mark is brilliant!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Maybe you weren't impressed HB but you didn't watch it in its entirety. Watch this clip. It's shorter and it's all action from the 1st minute but just wait till the final submission hold. Dry humping at it's best!!!

No 69's in this fight but the peroxide hair Japanese dude looks like he'd probably enjoy a bit of 69ing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ

The action from the 23 second mark to about the 47 second mark is brilliant!
    Excellent display of dry humping.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I gotta say though, not being a fan of or at least respecting the sport of cage fighting is a totally gay biatch move...I don't understand how you could possibly look at a huge psycho black dude beating the **** out of a Russian cage fighter who is considered the best in the world, then the Russian turning around and knocking him the f uck out and go "oh...that's so gay....look they're tea bagging each other...that's just so gay....". Pretty disappointed in you gay dudes on here but like I said..uphil l battle

I gotta say though, not being a fan of or at least respecting the sport of cage fighting is a totally gay biatch move...I don't understand how you could possibly look at a huge psycho black dude beating the **** out of a Russian cage fighter who is considered the best in the world, then the Russian turning around and knocking him the f uck out and go "oh...that's so gay....look they're tea bagging each other...that's just so gay....". Pretty disappointed in you gay dudes on here but like I said..uphil l battle
    Isn't it kind of weird that the marketable fighters always get a fight that suits them. If the top draw fighter is a puncher, all his opponents will engage him in a stand up fight, even though they would benefit more taking the fight to the mat.

I thought you were quitting a post or two back?

We're just calling it how we see it. I don't respect the sport of cage fighting because IMHO you'd have to be brain dead to want to participate in such a ridiculous sport. There have been calls to ban boxing for years but this stuff makes boxing look positively civilised. I did Muay Thai boxing when I was young and I look back and shake my head and wonder why I wanted to do it at the time. I got the sh.it bashed out of me playing rugby at the bottom of rucks and mauls too. You do these things when you are young, stupid & bullet proof. BUT I can't imagine EVER wanting to do that stuff. Grovelling around in a cage with some dude on top of me trying to choke me or break my arm isn't really my idea of fun.

On top of all that it is also a pathetic spectator sport IMO. But I'm only expressing my own personal opinion, each to his own. You and FON obviously think it's cool.

No need to get upset just because we don't agree.

Now where the f#ck am I?

We're just calling it how we see it. I don't respect the sport of cage fighting because IMHO you'd have to be brain dead to want to participate in such a ridiculous sport. There have been calls to ban boxing for years but this stuff makes boxing look positively civilised. I did Muay Thai boxing when I was young and I look back and shake my head and wonder why I wanted to do it at the time. I got the sh.it bashed out of me playing rugby at the bottom of rucks and mauls too. You do these things when you are young, stupid & bullet proof. BUT I can't imagine EVER wanting to do that stuff. Grovelling around in a cage with some dude on top of me trying to choke me or break my arm isn't really my idea of fun.

On top of all that it is also a pathetic spectator sport IMO. But I'm only expressing my own personal opinion, each to his own. You and FON obviously think it's cool.

Exactly. No need for anyone to be upset. I will say that it would be a good idea to avoid jumping up on the soapbox even if you're only a supporter of boxing - the way I see it, if you like to watch any kind of fighting or violent sport then you forfeit any moral high ground.

I've been watching MMA and cagefighting for well over a decade. The sport has evolved a great deal since they got a black eye from the media, but the stigma remains of those prehistoric days of Tank Abbott, Ken Shamrock, Dan Sevryn, Kimo, etc... during the era when nearly anything was legal and there were no weight class restrictions.

Today's MMA is much more of a sport, with strict rules and for the mostpart - evenly matched competitors. The ground fighting is at first difficult to understand and tough to find entertaining, but if you can learn to accept that a jointlock or chokehold submission is just as effective at dispatching an opponent as a huge knockout punch, then you may come to find the whole package of lethal knockout punches and slick submissions to be quite entertaining. Modern MMA has something for everyone.

That was one helluva punch.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Hey you don't have to do it...leave it to the guys that choose to do it. Since you mention it I have to say this...boxing is WAY more dangerous than MMA, and this is the reason. In boxing when you try to protect yourself by clinching, or "closing the gap" so that the other fighter doesn't have his good punching range, the ref stops the fight and separates the two fighters so that they can get back to face crushing, brain bashing range. It happens over and over again in a boxing match. You've seen it, in some fights it happens the whole time and actually gets pretty irritating, like f uck, stop clinching already. They make them constantly stay in the most dangerous range possible because it's against the rules to protect yourself by clinching (and going to the ground if that's what you're best at). In MMA, you are allowed to do whatever you need to do to protect yourself...absolutely. If you feel the guy can out punch you and your best skill is the choke...then you are allowed to pursue that without the ref stopping you, standing you up, and making you go toe to toe again. Go do some research on this topic, and how many serious debilitating injuries arise from boxing as opposed to MMA, and you will be AMAZED how much more dangerous boxing has been over the last 10 years. This is one of the most misconceived things in sports today. The fact is in boxing you will get you face blasted for as many rounds as it takes, whereas in MMA if a guy gets you in an arm lock or a choke...you tap him to concede victory....and it's done. Or, in some cases, you get your a$$ knocked out like in this fight which you have to admit, unless you are not at all a man, is pretty f ucking entertaining

Go ahead and answer that one fu ckers........

Go ahead and answer that one fu ckers........
    I agree that boxing is much more likely to cause serious brain injury than either MMA or Muay Thai boxing because they are constantly in range of the punches and pummeling each other in the head.

No arguement there.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information