|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Bush kept us safe--Obama got us attacked!

NOBODY successfully attacked the US after 9/11. Bush pursued the terrorists, their money, and their communications for 7 and a half years. He dismantled Al Queda.

Now only 9 months after Bush left office, a scumbag Muslim terrorist has killed 13 soldiers in a personal Gihad--and very likely did that act urged on by Muslim bosses in Afghanistan and/or Pakistan. I believe The killer was confused and conflicted because Obama may be a Muslim himself--and he may be! Obama says he is not a Muslim believer, but there is certainly no doubt that Obama WAS a Muslim while growing up in Indonesia-- and that Obama has already outlawed religious Christmas tree ornaments on the White House tree.

Obama made a show of going to church in Chicago, promised to go to church as President, but has not gone even ONCE since taking the oath. Where there is smoke...

Larry
    Last edited by Larryrsf; 11-12-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Hi Larri

Great to see you. I thought you had permanently abandoned GR in favour of Golfrewound. Do they not have the same robust political discussions over there?

I hate to be a spelling Nazi but isn't Gihad spelled Jihad?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Hi Larri

Great to see you. I thought you had permanently abandoned GR in favour of Golfrewound. Do they not have the same robust political discussions over there?

I hate to be a spelling Nazi but isn't Gihad spelled Jihad?
    In which language? These Arabic words are all phonetically spelled for English. Check out the dozen ways to spell Al Queda-- or Quaddafi.

But I concede that Jihad is more common.

Larry

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    NOBODY successfully attacked the US after 9/11. Bush pursued the terrorists, their money, and their communications for 7 and a half years. He dismantled Al Queda.
    Al Queda hasn't been dismantled.

Now only 9 months after Bush left office, a scumbag Muslim terrorist has killed 13 soldiers in a personal Gihad--and very likely did that act urged on by Muslim bosses in Afghanistan and/or Pakistan.
    The bosses you just claimed didn't exist anymore, right? Or could it possibly be that Bush's wars have made America new enemies?

I believe The killer was confused and conflicted because Obama may be a Muslim himself--and he may be!
    Bad news for you, Larry: that soldier was investigated while the Bush administration was still in office and they didn't think he was a threat.

Obama says he is not a Muslim believer, but there is certainly no doubt that Obama WAS a Muslim while growing up in Indonesia-- and that Obama has already outlawed religious Christmas tree ornaments on the White House tree.
    There's no doubt about that, is there? Then you should have no trouble providing us with some proof.

Obama made a show of going to church in Chicago, promised to go to church as President, but has not gone even ONCE since taking the oath. Where there is smoke...
    You have proof he hasn't been to church? Let's see it.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Alan,

You know Larry better than anyone, and from various different boards. I hope for, your sake, that you were being sarcastic when you asked for proof. As far as I can tell he has never provided a shred of proof to back up any of his golf related statements, let alone his fanciful conspiracy theories.

disclaimer: Fox News, or opinion pieces written by extreme right nutjobs published in very questionable publications do not constitute proof.

Question for Larry. Who was president again when the 9/11 attacks happened? That's a very strange interpretation of 'keeping us safe' you've got there. I'm not even going to dignify your 'dismantled Al Queda' comments with a response. Even for you that HAD to be sarcasm.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

are both of you from Canada? I dismiss AB because he has proven conclusively by dozens of posts that got him banned from every DB but this one that he is not quite right upstairs. We recognize that and politely ignore him like we would any retard. Not smart to set them off.

But what is your excuse?

Larry

are both of you from Canada? I dismiss AB because he has proven conclusively by dozens of posts that got him banned from every DB but this one that he is not quite right upstairs. We recognize that and politely ignore him like we would any retard. Not smart to set them off.

But what is your excuse?

Larry
    Do you always answer questions with questions?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

But what is your excuse?

Larry
    His excuse is that, like AB, he has also been banned from every DB but this one.

Now where the f#ck am I?

But what is your excuse?
    Do you talk like that around your club, Larry? Because you'd better be careful if you do.

People who lack my innate good nature might take it the wrong way...

:-)
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

But what is your excuse?

Larry
    For someone you 'dismiss' and 'ignore', you certainly expend alot of time and energy responding to his posts trying to discredit him. Not to mention the regular personal attacks.

You guys should count the poster names--and realize that essentially nobody is here! The moderators have allowed atrocious behavior that has turned normal people off. This forum is a waste of time.

larry

You guys should count the poster names--and realize that essentially nobody is here! The moderators have allowed atrocious behavior that has turned normal people off. This forum is a waste of time.
    And the only place you're not ridiculed is GolfRewound where you whine to the moderators when anyone is mean to you...
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

larry
    Are you one of those normal people? I used to hang out with normal people....until I got really bored. Take your normal and shove it up your a$$ Larry....

Just kidding Larry I didn't really mean that....now will you post the tai chi vid again please?

BTW, Larry: what did you shoot on the weekend.

I notice that posting your scores is once again something you're not doing.

That bad, huh?

Larry's "handicap"

And I also notice that almost everyone on GolfRewound has figured you out for the fraud you are...
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

LOL - he hasn't posted a score since June and all the posted scores show he can barely break 100. What a joke. Larry you are the clown here. Over at Golfrewound you list yourself as a 7 handicap and you are claiming to shoot or break 80. You are the one that is full of shite.

BTW posting all this political cr@p over at Golfrewound would also earn you an instant ban so you should appreciate this site still allows you to post your endless anti Obama diatribe.

You must love Golfrewound because you can post your never ending nonsense and nobody can call you out. Have fun in your fantasy golf world you lying BS artist.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    LOL - he hasn't posted a score since June and all the posted scores show he can barely break 100. What a joke. Larry you are the clown here. Over at Golfrewound you list yourself as a 7 handicap and you are claiming to shoot or break 80. You are the one that is full of shite.

BTW posting all this political cr@p over at Golfrewound would also earn you an instant ban so you should appreciate this site still allows you to post your endless anti Obama diatribe.

You must love Golfrewound because you can post your never ending nonsense and nobody can call you out. Have fun in your fantasy golf world you lying BS artist.
    Actually, one of the moderators on GolfRewound has quite obviously had enough of Larry's ******** and has called him on it.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

larry
    What a minute there mister! I'm Normal!....Well that's actually my last name......First name....Abby.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

But what is your excuse?

Larry
    Lary Larree Larie....Yer a funny guy and I hope you continue to post here but you have to remember that in the scrotum of life, you are but one pubic hair, one man, and one opinion and not everyone has to agree with you. That is what keeps this world and this forum great.
    Glad I could help.......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Thread Information