|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Liarry leaves, Famous Davies arrives, coincidence?

Hi

As we all know Liarry despite all of his efforts to impress/bore us with his swing knowledge is no more, he has shuffled off this mortal coil, bereft of life he rests in peace, he f ucking snuffed it!

At just the time he left FamousDavies arrived and now assails our senses with tall tales of great golf with crappy clubs. He has, however moved on from this to providing us with in depth swing lectures that bear more than a passing resemblance to Liarry's fantasy diatribe.

Question, are Liarry and Famous Davies one and the same person??

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hi

As we all know Liarry despite all of his efforts to impress/bore us with his swing knowledge is no more, he has shuffled off this mortal coil, bereft of life he rests in peace, he f ucking snuffed it!

At just the time he left FamousDavies arrived and now assails our senses with tall tales of great golf with crappy clubs. He has, however moved on from this to providing us with in depth swing lectures that bear more than a passing resemblance to Liarry's fantasy diatribe.

Question, are Liarry and Famous Davies one and the same person??

Edgey
    I say no...FD has too much of a sense of humor to be Larry, he's too good at flaming, something Larry has no idea about

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    I say no...FD has too much of a sense of humor to be Larry, he's too good at flaming, something Larry has no idea about
    I would have to agree.

This should have been a poll. No, FD is not Larry.

Clearly, they are both Spank, and so are all the rest of you on this board, except me, and sometimes I'm Spank, too, on alternate Thursdays........
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Clearly, they are both Spank, and so are all the rest of you on this board, except me, and sometimes I'm Spank, too, on alternate Thursdays........
    In relation to the ass wax and calves thread i wish i was Spank, then i wish i was Teesee so i could bask in the glory of Vietnam Golf.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

I honestly thought it might have been you at first Edgey but quickly realized that you wouldn't stoop to such nonsense....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I honestly thought it might have been you at first Edgey but quickly realized that you wouldn't stoop to such nonsense....
    Certainly not and neither would Camp Freddy

Edgey

Larhardyharhar did indeed lack the humor gene. Sure, he was funny as s.hit, but he had no idea why. Some things are just like that. Take flatulence for example. Why in the hell is that funny?
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Take flatulence for example. Why in the hell is that funny?
    Some things should just be accepted without requiring evidence or justification. This is one of them.

Edgey

Larhardyharhar did indeed lack the humor gene. Sure, he was funny as s.hit, but he had no idea why. Some things are just like that. Take flatulence for example. Why in the hell is that funny?
    Because we're men.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

It is quite clear FD is not Larry. It is just the way of things. The laws of nature demand that GR has a resident swing guru. With Larrys departure we found ourselves bereft. The universe needs to be bought into balance. That is all that has happened here, nothing more and nothing less.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

To me Famousdavis has much more Mr3Wiggle about him than Larryrsf. That smug self confidence that M3W used to have. At least until he started to crack and reveal how, brow beaten, hen pecked and pu$$y whipped he was. Not that I think that he is M3W. After all M3W was a Callaway pimp whereas FD is Ping Eye 2's all the way!

But there is no similarity whatsoever with Larryrsf.

Definitely not Larry.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

This is not a valid conspiracy theory. The only alias that Larrarry uses is Alangbaker.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    This is not a valid conspiracy theory. The only alias that Larrarry uses is Alangbaker.
    Have you ever wondered if it's the other way round? Maybe Larry is an invention of Alan, so Alan can show us how knowledgeable he is by regaling Larry. But this wouldn't explain the official handicap references and Larry's numerous internet scams. If Alan really is an alias Larry uses to publicly debate the benefits of his scams and add credibility, I think he's overdoing it.

Personally, I like to believe that Alan is real, and that he really does do all the stuff Larry accuses him of doing.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Have you ever wondered if it's the other way round? Maybe Larry is an invention of Alan, so Alan can show us how knowledgeable he is by regaling Larry. But this wouldn't explain the official handicap references and Larry's numerous internet scams. If Alan really is an alias Larry uses to publicly debate the benefits of his scams and add credibility, I think he's overdoing it.

Personally, I like to believe that Alan is real, and that he really does do all the stuff Larry accuses him of doing.
    I suppose anything is possible. I don't Lerry is trying to prop up his scams, I think he is truly a crazy person who likes to debate with himself to draw attention. I picture him living in a bunker somewhere out west, crafting a manifesto and praying for the rapture.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Edgey, if this has been addressed then forgive me. But I have to ask, WTF is up with this:
    Yes Callie Forged (Pink Yes Grip) ?
    Are you just trying to see if we are paying attention, or is CF luring you to the ....other side?
    Concerned.

My one and a half year old cracks up when he farts...it's just in our genes that farting is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker

That would be pretty effing disturbing if Larry and AlanG were the same guy. But there is some disturbing sh it going on on the WWW

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    My one and a half year old cracks up when he farts...it's just in our genes that farting is funny
    Mine's older than that but loves to deposit one in the car just before we're about to get out. Upon our return it stinks in there. I think he loves doing that more than feeling up his gf. For a Lorenzo clansman, that's saying something.

This seems like an appropriate threadjack of a discussion about Larlary.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJeff
    Edgey, if this has been addressed then forgive me. But I have to ask, WTF is up with this:
    Yes Callie Forged (Pink Yes Grip) ?
    Are you just trying to see if we are paying attention, or is CF luring you to the ....other side?
    Concerned.
    Dont worry you big Texan hunk. Only real men, confident with their sexuality can use, wear or game Pink.

Be concerened no more

Edgey

Really everyone I fail to see the irony in this thread. Did Lorry really morph into FD or is Lorry now in his underground bunker dreaming of playing with Edgey's pink putter?
    GHD WTF
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

I'm kind of changing my mind here, I think FD might be Larry and Ty Webb might by AGB...it's pretty weird

I think the one thing we may have agreed on is FD has been someone else on GR at some point.

Edgey

I ran a quick google on Wiggles to see if he was OK. As I suspected, he has been hitting up football forums. This is just a SD Chargers forum: http://bolttalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19309
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

I think the one thing we may have agreed on is FD has been someone else on GR at some point.

Edgey
    This is my first time on this board. Your conspiracy theories are incorrect. Man are you paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    This is my first time on this board. Your conspiracy theories are incorrect. Man are you paranoid.

Yeah, some people are just like that. BTW, good luck against the Colts on Sunday. If you make it to the 4thQ and it's close, hopefully they won't try and throw on 4th down from their own territory.
    GR lives...

This is my first time on this board.
    I agree this is definately your first time on this board as famousdavies.

I like it when me and GR veterans agree

Edgey

I agree this is definately your first time on this board as famousdavies.

I like it when me and GR veterans agree

Edgey
    Yep, you seem like the kind of chap that needs the support of others to feel good about yourself. You're probably one of those kids in school who, in the midst of an agrument, would grab the arm of another kid and say "can you believe what he just said!".

What a wanker.

Yeah, some people are just like that. BTW, good luck against the Colts on Sunday. If you make it to the 4thQ and it's close, hopefully they won't try and throw on 4th down from their own territory.
    Obviously you think I'm someone else who is a football fan. I am a football fan, but I like the 49ers. You, on the other hand, like to wear women's underwear.

Yep, you seem like the kind of chap that needs the support of others to feel good about yourself. You're probably one of those kids in school who, in the midst of an agrument, would grab the arm of another kid and say "can you believe what he just said!".

What a wanker.
    In fact i would have thought my presentation on here suggests the exact opposite.

I am fascinated by your use of the word "wanker". As most GR vets know this is a word that is not in general use in the US of A and in fact on GR is only normally used by Brits, Aussies and Kiwis.

So tell me FD, how has this word become one of your favourites and how does its use fit into your "more class" agenda?

Edgey

I work for an oil company and have to deal with the guys over in England. Their favorite line is "you Americans and your SUV's". Let's not have row here. I find your comments most brilliant.

Cheers

Obviously you think I'm someone else who is a football fan. I am a football fan, but I like the 49ers. You, on the other hand, like to wear women's underwear.

Ok, your character prefers fiction to reality. I can appreciate that. BTW, spank that b.itch wife of yours. That's what she really needs.
    GR lives...

I work for an oil company and have to deal with the guys over in England. Their favorite line is "you Americans and your SUV's". Let's not have row here. I find your comments most brilliant.

Cheers
    Now your showing more class

Edgey

Dont worry you big Texan hunk. Only real men, confident with their sexuality can use, wear or game Pink.

Be concerened no more

Edgey
    Thanks for enlightening me. Do you think a pink glove is an appropriate display of my sexual confidence?

Thread Information