|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Freddys 50

Freddys 50

Fred Couples is going to start the senior tour. It should be interesting.
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

I love Fred Couples golf swing, but there is something about him thats a little off-putting. I think he will be the most dominant player on the senior tour from the tee and fairway, and still struggle to win because of his short game and putting.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Ya I'm Freddy fan. Although there will be some stiff competition I think he's going be very successful. I'm sure there's a lot guys on the senior tour dreading Freds 50th birthday.
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Ya I'm Freddy fan. Although there will be some stiff competition I think he's going be very successful. I'm sure there's a lot guys on the senior tour dreading Freds 50th birthday.
    His swing is the sweetest thing after Ernie's.

...and Camillo's ass.

I love Fred Couples. I think he is so hot. I just like watching him play

Fred is coming down here for the Oz Open next week. It should be very interesting seeing how his short game holds up on our super hard and fast greens. Personally I think he's a no talent bum and he'll miss the cut by a long way, the course they are playing it on is the best and toughest course in Sydney, and the greens will be diabolical. And if the wind gets up, the whole field can forget about shooting anyting close to par.

I'll keep you Freddy sychophants posted.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Freddy is an underachievinig hack. He's had chronic back pain since he was 28 that "prohibits him from practicing putting." I think he's a head case with chronic mental problems that prohibits him from winning golf tournaments. They should have given him an exemption to start playing the seniors tour in 1993.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I'm a Freddy fan as well. I followed his group for two rounds at the 87 Open at Olympic Club. By the way, he was playing Ping Eye 2 irons at that time before he switched to the 845's. Don't debate me on this because I saw them in his bag. He was one of the few guys who actually dressed well on tour back then. I think he's going to win a ton of senior tournaments...if he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I'm a Freddy fan as well. I followed his group for two rounds at the 87 Open at Olympic Club. By the way, he was playing Ping Eye 2 irons at that time before he switched to the 845's. Don't debate me on this because I saw them in his bag. He was one of the few guys who actually dressed well on tour back then. I think he's going to win a ton of senior tournaments...if he plays.
    Didn't he also play Lynx Black Cat shovels for a while?

Couples is a washed up, out of shape, bum. It doesn't matter how well he dresses, he can't hide that doughy, pear arsed body of his. I admit the carts and only having to play 3 rounds from the forward tees will help him, but there will be too many fit 50s for him to handle. He should stick to what he does best, skins and silly season joke events.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Didn't he also play Lynx Black Cat shovels for a while?

Couples is a washed up, out of shape, bum. It doesn't matter how well he dresses, he can't hide that doughy, pear arsed body of his. I admit the carts and only having to play 3 rounds from the forward tees will help him, but there will be too many fit 50s for him to handle. He should stick to what he does best, skins and silly season joke events.
    I think yer dead wrong on this one NAH but we'll hafta wait and see.....
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I knew there was something about him I didn't like . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Thread Information