|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

My theories on the accident

I'd like to provide expert testimony as well as a few alternatives to what could have occurred early that morning in Isleworth. First, the expert testimony. I've never owned a Cadillac but I've driven my grandad's and I once rode in an Esplanade. They can be quirky and hard to steer. OK, here are a few explanations as to what could have occurred:

Tiger could have been texting or playing Super Breakout on his Blackberry.

He may have missed his Ping Eye 2 irons from earlier days, saw a set on Craigslist and then was on his way to make a secret purchase at a gas station. He was reviewing his directions at the time he swerved. He left the monitor on, Elin saw Craigslist and thought Tiger was going through the "casual encounters" rather than "sporting goods" section.

He was on his way to get in line and wait for the sales at Walmart. At the last second, he realizes that he's rich and doesn't need to wait in line.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I'd like to provide expert testimony as well as a few alternatives to what could have occurred early that morning in Isleworth. First, the expert testimony. I've never owned a Cadillac but I've driven my grandad's and I once rode in an Esplanade. They can be quirky and hard to steer. OK, here are a few explanations as to what could have occurred:

Tiger could have been texting or playing Super Breakout on his Blackberry.

He may have missed his Ping Eye 2 irons from earlier days, saw a set on Craigslist and then was on his way to make a secret purchase at a gas station. He was reviewing his directions at the time he swerved. He left the monitor on, Elin saw Craigslist and thought Tiger was going through the "casual encounters" rather than "sporting goods" section.

He was on his way to get in line and wait for the sales at Walmart. At the last second, he realizes that he's rich and doesn't need to wait in line.
    Let me correct :

He may have missed his Mizuno MP-33 irons from earlier days, saw a set on Craigslist and then was on his way to make a secret purchase at a gas station. He was reviewing his directions at the time he swerved. He left the monitor on, Elin saw Craigslist and thought Tiger was going through the "casual encounters" rather than "sporting goods" section.

I believe this is much more appropriate. Who the hell misses shovelly POS irons ?

Many suspect we are seeing just another black tomcat who got caught. She should have known what he would do-- since such tomcat behavior is standard stuff especially in mixed marriages--which are usually explosions waiting to happen. Blond lady now saddled with two mulattos has a right to be pizzed.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    Many suspect we are seeing just another black tomcat who got caught. She should have known what he would do-- since such tomcat behavior is standard stuff especially in mixed marriages--which are usually explosions waiting to happen. Blond lady now saddled with two mulattos has a right to be pizzed.

Larry
    Swing guru, engineer, entrepreneur and racist bigot. You are indeed a man of minor talents.

Please feel free to keep this type of nonsense between you and your fellow Klansmen.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Larry

Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Larry
    Is it because of Obama that you are now against anybody whose skin tone is not of a whitish colour ?

I believe we've had enough of your political nonsense.

On a lighter note, welcome back to Golfreview forums, Larry. It's good to have familiar faces coming back here, especially you, who spreads humour here like radicalism ideas in a staunch Muslim community.

Please meet FamousDavis, resident PGA tour professional unofficially sponsored by PING, Mizuno, Callaway, Nike, Titleist, Cobra, Adams, Nickent, Miura, TaylorMade, Le Coq Sportif, Polo, Jumeirah, FootJoy, Odyssey, True Temper, Rifle, Gauge Designs, Rife, PLOP, Machine, Fujikura, Honma, Wilson, Ashworth, Adidas, Cleveland, Yes!, Puma, SonarCaddie, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Bushnell, Ogio, Maxfli, Pinnacle, Tour Edge, Epon, Fourteen, Sky Caddie, Under Armor, Cutter & Buck, Bolle, Benross, Bay Hill, Ben Sayers, 1000 Mile, Alien, Pukka, Fairway & Greene, Green Lamb, ZR, .................. Srixon, and lastly Oakley.

You shall not need to educate him on OTT problems, for he has an absolutely flawless swing and is able to conjure up any shot whatsoever, at whim and will, and his ballstriking ability is second to none, not to mention his blazing long drives.

I have just saved you a lot of time, and you two can mingle and tingle.

Cheer up, Larry. Maybe one of those kids will someday grow up to be President of the United States.....
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Swing guru, engineer, entrepreneur and racist bigot. You are indeed a man of minor talents.

Please feel free to keep this type of nonsense between you and your fellow Klansmen.

Edgey
    Entrepreneur ?

Larry
    I've got to hand it to you Lairheadry, 650 posts and each one manages to expand the boundary of stupidity and mindlessness and uncover yet unrealized deficiencies of yours. You have my vote for Greatest Idiot on Planet Earth.

This is an amazing country where buffoons like you don't starve in less than a week and are able to afford a computer and internet access. Consider yourself lucky the forces of Darwin haven't reached you or you'd have been eaten and fertilizing some tree long ago.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I've got to hand it to you Lairheadry, 650 posts and each one manages to expand the boundary of stupidity and mindlessness. You have my vote for Greatest Idiot on Planet Earth.

This is an amazing country where buffoons like you don't starve in less than a week and are able to afford a computer and internet access. Consider yourself lucky the forces of Darwin haven't reached you or you'd have been eaten and fertilizing some tree long ago.

Agreed. Can we get a poll running for Larry being voted biggest dumbass of GR?
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    Agreed. Can we get a poll running for Larry being voted biggest dumbass of GR?
    I started working on the poll but so far I haven't come up with anyone else in Lfffftarry's league.
    GR lives...

Is there anyone ever really in Tiger's league when it comes to Player of the Year? Just sayin..
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Larry
    I really curious. Who are the "Many"?

I think the blond lady will be well cared for if they were to ever get a divorce. What would you think the monthly Child Support would be for the two children?

I've got to hand it to you Lairheadry, 650 posts and each one manages to expand the boundary of stupidity and mindlessness and uncover yet unrealized deficiencies of yours. You have my vote for Greatest Idiot on Planet Earth.

Wait until we find out that Larry is really another of Spank's aliases......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Right out of "Rules for Radicals." Your ilk immediately attacks with ridicule-- laughable and predictable.

You know what I said is true. This is just OJ without the knife--yet. The rich black guy marries a beautiful blonde and then beats her up when she objects to his ghetto behavior. This Swedish lady doesn't want to be part of the pattern-- which she should have been warned would almost certainly happen. You can take the guy out of the ghetto-- but you can't take the ghetto out of the guy...

Call my view racist if you want to ignore reality-- but I call it like I sees it. I would have bet this would happen--because it ALWAYS does in mixed marriages--this is what they DO. Cite me an example otherwise....

Larry
    Last edited by Larryrsf; 11-30-2009 at 05:25 PM.

Larry
    Sounds like a Texas Bigot too me. Dave you should tread lightly with those words. Our generation doesnt look at things this way. You are still stuck in 1942. And as for mullattos , you will see alot more of them as the years go along. Besides mullattos are beautiful babies that have the best of both worlds. And you are some old asz white anglo saxon bigot pale horse mouth son of a monkeys asz.
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Right out of "Rules for Radicals." Your ilk immediately attacks with ridicule-- laughable and predictable.

You know what I said is true. This is just OJ without the knife--yet. The rich black guy marries a beautiful blonde and then beats her up when she objects to his ghetto behavior. This Swedish lady doesn't want to be part of the pattern-- which she should have been warned would almost certainly happen. You can take the guy out of the ghetto-- but you can't take the ghetto out of the guy...

Call my view racist if you want to ignore reality-- but I call it like I sees it. I would have bet this would happen--because it ALWAYS does in mixed marriages--this is what they DO. Cite me an example otherwise....

Larry
    Charles and Maureen Barkley. He married her, a white woman, in 1989. There have been plenty of ignorant incidents involving Charles, but none involving his wife. You lose, Larry, . . . .

Larry
    Wow this guy is just plain IGNORANT , IGNORANT, IGNORANT. WHAT A REDNECK You are old timer. You would be very scared to walk bye a group of black guys , thats for sure. What do you mean by Thats what they do. If I recall you guys kill your wives more than African Americans do.
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn

Larry
    Ugly comment Larry!
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

"by" is not spelled "bye." Lets redefine "ignorant."

You have this overwhelming "political correctness" feeling that got us a moron president. Many were so enamored of his blackness that they completely abdicated their duty to check him out, to do the same background investigation they have done previously, the same stuff that prevented a bad apple from becoming POTUS. Now we have a president that we don't know ANYTHING about. We don't even know for sure that he is a US Citizen! We don't know who paid his very expensive tuition to several schools and colleges. We don't know who bought him a million dollar home in Chicago! We don't know who he owes-- and if that doesn't scare you, you are a moron.

This happened because of "political correctness," the same feeling that propels you to trash me for simply pointing out the obvious.

Larry

Larry
    geez, Larry, and here I was thinking you've gotten a bad rap here.. if this is really you and not a classic GR prank, then I'm about ready to go upside your head with my gaybrid.. I have several friends in mixed marriages and all are strong and well and great families...

and one of the best of them is a mixed martial artist who went undefeated in his career... I'm going to try to get him your home address...
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I support Larry, completely.

All black men want a white women (see the movie: Undercover Brother)

Teegro is not even all black; he is only half ghetto, and look what he does to his nice wife and half ghetto kids!

But the blacks cannot have a stable relationship; look at the percentage of black women, with a black man that stuck around; hardly none.

Tiger's mulatto daughters will look like this when they grow up:

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Wait until we find out that Larry is really another of Spank's aliases......
    I offered this long ago. But would Spank waste his time with all the swing bs? Creative geniuses have better things to do. Maybe Spank hacked into Largalacticidiotry's account.
    GR lives...

This happened because of "political correctness," the same feeling that propels you to trash me for simply pointing out the obvious.

Larry
    You define the word ignorant, YOU SHOULD READ A LITTLE MORE, THAN LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH. Some of Obamas writings during college, are inspiring, what a better world this place can be cause of him. Tiger Woods deserves alot of respect and his privacy, and if you were the caliber of man he is, which is impossible. How easy does a man deal with countless woman throwing themselves at him,not easily. We all make mistakes thats the human element. He will emerge a better man
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Larry
    Moron, this rich guy didn't beat up his wife. It looks like it was the other way around. Comparing OJ to Tiger is a lame analogy created by a simple-minded redneck like yourself. Tiger didn't grow up in the ghetto. He's probably the best role model athlete I've ever seen.

You have this overwhelming "political correctness" feeling that got us a moron president. Many were so enamored of his blackness that they completely abdicated their duty to check him out, to do the same background investigation they have done previously, the same stuff that prevented a bad apple from becoming POTUS. Now we have a president that we don't know ANYTHING about. We don't even know for sure that he is a US Citizen! We don't know who paid his very expensive tuition to several schools and colleges. We don't know who bought him a million dollar home in Chicago! We don't know who he owes-- and if that doesn't scare you, you are a moron.

Larry
    You obviously don't know anything about him either because you haven't stated any facts regarding his background. Let me guess, you have posters of Rush on your wall don't you.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Tiger didn't grow up in the ghetto.
    Uhh... Earth to Mars, Earth to Mars!!! --> Tiger's father was a full blown black man!

Therefore, how can one postulate that Eldridge didn't grow up in the ghetto?

Flawed logic...

This whole story reminds of that negro football player (forgot his name) that killed all those dogs, and yet he is rich also, albeit, not as rich as our half ghetto/marrying away from race/has been loser... How come white people never get caught up in this mess?

I always told you all that Tiger was a retard. Now you believe me? Sheeeeeeit.

I was initially sceptical as to whether this "larry' is the real Larry RSF, of the 'pivot for power' and tai chi practice routine video, or the one who stole Larry's avatar and used Larry's reputation to unleash a wave of right wing, racist bigotry, as this seemed a bit over the top even for Larry. But a search of the website shows that this is indeed the work of the Larry we all love, except for Alan G Baker who is actually stalking him fom his one bedroom unit in Canada as we speak.

http://forums.golfreview.com/member....poster&t=12089

It would seem that Larry has merely sunk to a new low. For the record, although I totally disagree with everything he wrote I couldn't stop laughing whilst reading it. Larry is becoming a great flamer, even if he doesn't ralise it.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I was initially sceptical as to whether this "larry' is the real Larry RSF, of the 'pivot for power' and tai chi practice routine video, or the one who stole Larry's avatar and used Larry's reputation to unleash a wave of right wing, racist bigotry, as this seemed a bit over the top even for Larry. But a search of the website shows that this is indeed the work of the Larry we all love, except for Alan G Baker who is actually stalking him fom his one bedroom unit in Canada as we speak.

http://forums.golfreview.com/member....poster&t=12089

It would seem that Larry has merely sunk to a new low. For the record, although I totally disagree with everything he wrote I couldn't stop laughing whilst reading it. Larry is becoming a great flamer, even if he doesn't ralise it.
    Come on man. This is absolute rubbish you wanker. You said absolutely nothing at all to disprove any of Larry's statements.

NaH, post something to disprove what he said, unless you cannot.

I still love you NaH. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Come on man. This is absolute rubbish you wanker. You said absolutely nothing at all to disprove any of Larry's statements.

NaH, post something to disprove what he said, unless you cannot.

I still love you NaH. ;)
    I'm not trying to dispove Larry. Personally, I think Larry has a hidden agenda on this whole thing. I suspect that his local KKK chapter is holding elections for the post of Grand Dragon and he is trying to show his commitment to the cause.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    We all make mistakes thats the human element. He will emerge a better man
    How can any half ghetto (half negro) bastard emerge a better man? Sure, he is out of the ghetto, but think of the poor white guy that had to be awakened to call 911 for his half black ass...

I love black people, true, but Eldridge is a nigg(er)... Well, at least half nigg(er)...

See this little clip from Chris Rock to explain where Larry, Chris Rock, and I are coming from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6-W...eature=related

How can any half ghetto (half negro) bastard emerge a better man? Sure, he is out of the ghetto, but think of the poor white guy that had to be awakened to call 911 for his half black ass...

I love black people, true, but Eldridge is a nigg(er)... Well, at least half nigg(er)...

See this little clip from Chris Rock to explain where Larry, Chris Rock, and I are coming from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6-W...eature=related

Only have dial up at home so won't download it, but if this is the one where Chirs Rock lists the rules black people need to learn to not get fukt up by the Police, it's pretty funny shite.

P.S Tiger is only 'black' because that makes him marketable in the US. His DNA is likely at least as much Thai as African, as we all know that some of his ancestor's would have been, in Larryrsf's words, white guys with a taste for the nigga juice (as un-PC as that sounds). Being the first golfer of Thai descent blah blah wouldn't have made him sports first blillionaire so he went with the black line.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 12-01-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Great piece. He's hillarious and a master of social commentary. But in the attached, perhaps my all time favorite of his, Chris Rock only claims 25% of Tiger, not half.

"Shut Up, Mike, Shut the F.uck Up!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eojwC...eature=related
    GR lives...

Larry
    So tell us Larree, who would you like to see as president? I would assume you voted McCain but if you had your choice who would like to see fix the U.S.?
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1

Larry
    Christ Larry, are you a distant relative of Hendrik Verwoerd?

Larry
    I'm totally blown away Larry.....that is so f ucking racist I am truly blown away....I was hoping you were joking. Wow. Comparing Tiger to OJ? Are you kidding me?? Tiger Woods has revolutionized the game you love called golf, he is one of the best role models out there...polite, humble, professional, REALLY good at golf. What the f uck? It doesn't matter that they are a mixed race marriage...they're two HUMAN BEINGS...and you know what? If you can find a young couple with little kids that doesn't fight sometimes and have issues or whatever, there is now way. I've peeled out of my driveway in frustration arguing with my wife, and I'm sure I'm not the only one....and I'm not black...And btw I think Mrs. Woods took that golf club to his head, not the car. Which makes her....the white one....the one committing domestic violence. So Larry, how do you explain a white person resorting to domestic violence against her partner....Whether he is a cheater or not...nobody deserves to be attacked by their spouse with a golf club...white or black...right??

One more thing, I'm sure if you looked at divorce rates among mixed race couples and same race couples there would be no difference. Also, I'm half native Hawaiian and my wife is part Native American, so does that make us mixed race? I haven't even thought about it to tell you the truth because it doesn't MATTER...

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    I'm totally blown away Larry.....that is so f ucking racist I am truly blown away....I was hoping you were joking. Wow. Comparing Tiger to OJ? Are you kidding me?? Tiger Woods has revolutionized the game you love called golf, he is one of the best role models out there...polite, humble, professional, REALLY good at golf. What the f uck? It doesn't matter that they are a mixed race marriage...they're two HUMAN BEINGS...and you know what? If you can find a young couple with little kids that doesn't fight sometimes and have issues or whatever, there is now way. I've peeled out of my driveway in frustration arguing with my wife, and I'm sure I'm not the only one....and I'm not black...And btw I think Mrs. Woods took that golf club to his head, not the car. Which makes her....the white one....the one committing domestic violence. So Larry, how do you explain a white person resorting to domestic violence against her partner....Whether he is a cheater or not...nobody deserves to be attacked by their spouse with a golf club...white or black...right??
    That's how screwed up Larry R S F really is. I now understand that the initials RSF stands for really screwed f*cker.

It's just Spank being Spank. I just can't believe he laid all that groundwork.
    GR lives...

One more thing, I'm sure if you looked at divorce rates among mixed race couples and same race couples there would be no difference. Also, I'm half native Hawaiian and my wife is part Native American, so does that make us mixed race? I haven't even thought about it to tell you the truth because it doesn't MATTER...
    My wife is Italian and I'm Swedish but we're both part Dum A$$ so it works perfectly......
    team obnoxious

You define the word ignorant, YOU SHOULD READ A LITTLE MORE, THAN LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH. Some of Obamas writings during college, are inspiring, what a better world this place can be cause of him. Tiger Woods deserves alot of respect and his privacy, and if you were the caliber of man he is, which is impossible. How easy does a man deal with countless woman throwing themselves at him,not easily. We all make mistakes thats the human element. He will emerge a better man
    Those who have analyzed Obama's writing realize that he didn't write those books; he could be semi-literate for all we know. He can't speak without a teleprompter. He has steadfastly refused to allow release of his school records--which would show whether he actually completed the courses necessary to graduate. His book said he dropped out of high school and just smoked pot--because he was teased for his inability to keep up academically. Amazing that's in there because those books were written by Ayers. It is easy to compare phrasing and choice of words to determine the real author of lengthy pieces.

Obama is the ONLY Harvard Law Review president who did not publish several erudite papers. Unlike all the others, Obama did NOT get offers from the Supreme Court to clerk. Face it, the world is quickly realizing that what we said during the campaign is true, that Obama is an empty suit, a phony selected and placed in the US Presidency by someone--likely George Soros, a billionaire Greek who hates America and Capitalism. Someone is in control of the US President. Thankfully, his popularity is dropping like a stone and soon he will have NO power.

Larry

Those who have analyzed Obama's writing realize that he didn't write those books; he could be semi-literate for all we know. He can't speak without a teleprompter. He has steadfastly refused to allow release of his school records--which would show whether he actually completed the courses necessary to graduate. His book said he dropped out of high school and just smoked pot--because he was teased for his inability to keep up academically. Amazing that's in there because those books were written by Ayers. It is easy to compare phrasing and choice of words to determine the real author of lengthy pieces.

Obama is the ONLY Harvard Law Review president who did not publish several erudite papers. Unlike all the others, Obama did NOT get offers from the Supreme Court to clerk. Face it, the world is quickly realizing that what we said during the campaign is true, that Obama is an empty suit, a phony selected and placed in the US Presidency by someone--likely George Soros, a billionaire Greek who hates America and Capitalism. Someone is in control of the US President. Thankfully, his popularity is dropping like a stone and soon he will have NO power.

Larry
    I'll ask you again Laree. Who would you have as President if you had your choice......
    team obnoxious

He's just a bitter old racist bastard with a s.hitty lefthanded swing.

Enjoy peddling your awful pivot product and spamming the internet with your BS that even Dave Pelz would roll his eyes at you limey son of a b!tch.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Larry
    Larry, if you are serious about all that bullcrap you just posted, I can't believe how incredibly gullible, stupid, racist, and degenerate you are.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mizuno>Ping; 12-01-2009 at 10:20 AM.

You define the word ignorant, YOU SHOULD READ A LITTLE MORE, THAN LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH. Some of Obamas writings during college, are inspiring, what a better world this place can be cause of him. .
    saying nothing about the relative inspirationalness-ocity-dom of Obama, can you tell me where to find any of those legendary college writings? Nothing he's ever written, no grades or term papers or anything else, has ever been made public. Nobody KNOWS what his grades were at Harvard, he never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review while president of it (elected by fellow students, btw, not earned by highest GPA as were all previous HLR presidents going back hundreds of years), even though every other HLR president wrote for publication in the magazine they were president OF.....

and as far as Columbia University goes, he supposedly attended there for three years but not only are no grades or schedule or records or papers or anything at all available for his years at Columbia, but NO STUDENT HAS EVER BEEN FOUND THAT EVEN REMEMBERS HIM BEING THERE.

Love Obama or hate him or turn away disinterestedly from him.... it's a fact that there is NOTHING out there that Obama 'wrote in college'.... so what it is that inspires you, I have no idea.

Me, I just hate his golf swing. ;-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I'll ask you again Laree. Who would you have as President if you had your choice......
    Larry isn't going to answer my question. He would rather bich, complain and ridicule about who he doesn't like. I see yer game DB. It's really lame...
    team obnoxious

Larry has a good point though. No white guy has EVER cheated on his spouse.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I support Larry, completely.

All black men want a white women (see the movie: Undercover Brother)

Teegro is not even all black; he is only half ghetto, and look what he does to his nice wife and half ghetto kids!

But the blacks cannot have a stable relationship; look at the percentage of black women, with a black man that stuck around; hardly none.

Tiger's mulatto daughters will look like this when they grow up:

This is very insightful. In fact, it is so insightful that I have now figured you out. Your knowledge of homosexuality and black culture has led me to deduce that you are indeed a suppressed, gay, black man who lives on the West coast. Thank you for the insight into your psyche, Spank.

By the way, thank goodness for "Mulattos" or I wouldn't get to look at some of the best creations ever made . . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halle_berry_premiere4_lg.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	2284  

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    This is very insightful. In fact, it is so insightful that I have now figured you out. Your knowledge of homosexuality and black culture has led me to deduce that you are indeed a suppressed, gay, black man who lives on the West coast. Thank you for the insight into your psyche, Spank.

By the way, thank goodness for "Mulattos" or I wouldn't get to look at some of the best creations ever made . . . . .
    Nice photo....very nice photo, totally made my day

Nice photo....very nice photo, totally made my day
    I had some nude photos of Halle Berry, but I didn't want waste quality pics on Larry and Spanky . . . . .

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    I'm pleased -- although not surprised -- to learn that, in addition to all your other faults, you're a bigot.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Wow. Did Larry just write that? Who was that German leader in the 30's and 40's? Can't remember his name...I don't think they ever found his body after WWII. I think we just found it, alive, in California.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Bill Clinton is black?? oh yeah he's George Clinton's brother from Parliament...bring the funk!

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    Wow. Did Larry just write that? Who was that German leader in the 30's and 40's? Can't remember his name...I don't think they ever found his body after WWII. I think we just found it, alive, in California.
    Well Larry bases most of his swing advice on guys from that era so why not his racial prejudices too?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    excuse me ? what did Larry do when his ship stopped over at ports ? shooting fish with his sperms ?

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    hahahahaha.....

Where is AGB anyway? Kind of scary that he isn't dissecting Larry's every post

Larry is correct.

He tells the truth.

But some of you guys just can't handle the truth !

But Larry is telling the truth.

Listen to Larry,he is wise

Quote Originally Posted by plantationguy
    Larry is correct.

He tells the truth.

But some of you guys just can't handle the truth !

But Larry is telling the truth.

Listen to Larry,he is wise
    Nice new alias, Spanky . . . . .

"by" is not spelled "bye."
    good catch Lary.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    good catch Lary.
    Yeah, I think it should be a prerequisite that you're able to spell your own friggin' name correctly before you jump on other people's spelling. Lerry, you bumbling fool.
    GR lives...

Spanky ? who dat?

C'mon guys, don't be so sceptical. Just read the way he writes. This new guy is obviously a black guy from the deep south.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    C'mon guys, don't be so sceptical. Just read the way he writes. This new guy is obviously a black guy from the deep south.
    Clearly. Blue jean overalls and no shirt.
    GR lives...

Clearly. Blue jean overalls and no shirt.
    Yeah, Just like the big guy from "The Green Mile". Good to see I'm not the only one on here with some common sense.

I'm not black,but I've spent a lot of time around blacks

A lot

and I have two shirts

Spank is a master of aliases. He doesn't just throw up a new name and post the same way, he delves into the character and adds new twists. Aside from being a moronic West Coaster that leans toward homosexual tendencies, Spanky has my full respect.

Spakn truly is a chameleon. His ability to actually become different characters is unsurpassed. He's like the Robert Downey Junior or Meryl Streep of golf forums. His LarryRSF/Alan G Baker paradox is a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    saying nothing about the relative inspirationalness-ocity-dom of Obama, can you tell me where to find any of those legendary college writings? Nothing he's ever written, no grades or term papers or anything else, has ever been made public. Nobody KNOWS what his grades were at Harvard, he never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review while president of it (elected by fellow students, btw, not earned by highest GPA as were all previous HLR presidents going back hundreds of years), even though every other HLR president wrote for publication in the magazine they were president OF.....

Love Obama or hate him or turn away disinterestedly from him.... it's a fact that there is NOTHING out there that Obama 'wrote in college'.... so what it is that inspires you, I have no idea.

Me, I just hate his golf swing. ;-)
    I believe he graduated Magna cum laude, only awarded to the top 10 percent of Harvard law students. One of his writings was Breaking the war mentality, published in the New york times. Sorry been sick for a week 2-3 days of fever, fukin viruses

I believe he graduated Magna cum laude, only awarded to the top 10 percent of Harvard law students. One of his writings was Breaking the war mentality, published in the New york times. Sorry been sick for a week 2-3 days of fever, fukin viruses
    In keeping with the spirit of the thread, I think we can all agree that this is what Tiger has as well . . . . . . . a "fukin" virus . . . . .

Thread Information