|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Tiger Woods

Smile Tiger Woods

I think the last picture is most funny becus i'm a spammer douchebag these days, what do you think?

Hi Michel,

I don't wish to be too pendantic to a newbie, but I think you made an innocent mistake with your link. Instead of it taking you to sites with up to the minute news on Tiger, it goes straight to an online golf wholesaler.

Just wanted to let you know so you can immediately rectify it and avoid further embarrassment.

Your welcome.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Hi Michel,

I don't wish to be too pendantic to a newbie, but I think you made an innocent mistake with your link. Instead of it taking you to sites with up to the minute news on Tiger, it goes straight to an online golf wholesaler.

Just wanted to let you know so you can immediately rectify it and avoid further embarrassment.

Your welcome.
    I am enjoying that photo of Tiger all smashed up and it is fitting how Elin is holding up that oversized iron
    DJ

Looks like a US Kids junior iron. Whoever photoshopped this definitely should have used a Nike club.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolCat
    Looks like a US Kids junior iron. Whoever photoshopped this definitely should have used a Nike club.
    Agreed! A Nike blade since that is what Tiger uses and is presumably the first golf club Elin could get her hands on.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Agreed! A Nike blade since that is what Tiger uses and is presumably the first golf club Elin could get her hands on.
    good times for golf review forum
    DJ

It would have been even better if she used a Mizuno GFF blade that had yet to be 'swooshed'.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Don't you think the first club Elin ever held of Tigers' was probably his putter?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I don't want to reignite the whole 'blades versus cavity back' debate but I feel that this important issue needs addressing. The club in the picture certainly looks like a GI cavity back which raises the further issue of whether or not it is cast or forged. The design would tend to suggest that it is most likely a cast club. This throws up even more unanswered questions. Is Tiger about to ditch his forged blades and switch to cast POS cavity back GI paddles? It's plausible that he is looking for a more forgiving model given his dismal iron play in the majors this year. If not why was this type of club left lying around the house within easy reach of Elin? Has Tiger gone soft and this whole charade is just a smoke screen to divert the golfing worlds attention from the fact that he is about to switch from 'manly' forged blades to 'gay' POS cast SGI CB's?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

What Tiger plays and keeps around the house are two different things with different purposes. On the course, he wants irons that perform with reliability and precision (Miura with a whoosh).

At home, he's looking for forgiveness.
    GR lives...

Frankly, I think Elin should have use a "Perfect Club" for her purposes......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

The question isn't cast vs. forged... it's cast vs. SWUNG.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    The question isn't cast vs. forged... it's cast vs. SWUNG.
    anyone care what Annika must think of Tiger now? They were supposedly good freinds who texted each other after each successive major, the two number ones competing for majors...and she is swedish, kind of hit's home, does she side on Elin or Tiger's side?
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Jackson
    anyone care what Annika must think of Tiger now? They were supposedly good freinds who texted each other after each successive major, the two number ones competing for majors...and she is swedish, kind of hit's home, does she side on Elin or Tiger's side?
    Duh, Elin. Annika's married.

Also, Annika's husband is a complete tear-shedding wussy. I doubt if he would dare cheat on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Jackson

Who cares, Annika is ugly and therefore off the Tiger phuckable-meter . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    Duh, Elin. Annika's married.

Also, Annika's husband is a complete tear-shedding wussy. I doubt if he would dare cheat on her.
    Annika did leave her first husband, so she may understand the diffuculties, i mean all those guys throwing themselves at her constantly.
    DJ

Thread Information