|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Why doesn't Tiger say this..

"I'm sorry. To my wife and family, to the media and everyone who ever watched me play golf. I'm sorry to my sponsors and to the PGA tour. You have given me everything and I have taken it for granted. I've been selfish and self-centered. I realize that I have let everyone down, especially to the young ones that looked at me as a role model. I was foolish for blaming the media instead of myself. I have made a decision to get whatever help I need to correct my character flaws. To say that "I am human" was a pathetic excuse for what I have done. I don't expect anyone to forgive me or to ever look at me the same. Somewhere along the road I took the wrong path and I can only blame myself. For now, all I can tell you is that I'm going to do everything in my power to be the best person I can be".

I think this would stop the witch hunt even if more evidence of whatever was to surface, unless it was criminal.

Why not just use the excuse catholic priests who get busted raping altar boys use? Just say that the devil made me do it. You Americans are a religious bunch, I'm sure you would forgive him if it wasn't technically him doing it. If he throws in that he will put his fate in the hands of the Lord, and will dedicate himself to the church (start making donations), it's a lock that the gullible public will buy it. I certainly would if I still believed in imaginary gods and devils.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    "I'm sorry. To my wife and family, to the media and everyone who ever watched me play golf. I'm sorry to my sponsors and to the PGA tour. You have given me everything and I have taken it for granted. I've been selfish and self-centered. I realize that I have let everyone down, especially to the young ones that looked at me as a role model. I was foolish for blaming the media instead of myself. I have made a decision to get whatever help I need to correct my character flaws. To say that "I am human" was a pathetic excuse for what I have done. I don't expect anyone to forgive me or to ever look at me the same. Somewhere along the road I took the wrong path and I can only blame myself. For now, all I can tell you is that I'm going to do everything in my power to be the best person I can be".

I think this would stop the witch hunt even if more evidence of whatever was to surface, unless it was criminal.
    Because he would be full of sh it...

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    Because he would be full of sh it...
    Just like you are famousdavis

wow, you're just like
    Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis

He doesn't say it because it is painful on the nerve endings to talk through two severed front teeth that have been knocked out by a nine iron. C'mon, FD, use your head . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    He doesn't say it because it is painful on the nerve endings to talk through two severed front teeth that have been knocked out by a nine iron. C'mon, FD, use your head . . . . .
    Call me kinky, but I find the thought of a hot babe like Elin getting medieval on someone's arse with a golf club mildly arousing.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Call me kinky, but I find the thought of a hot babe like Elin getting medieval on someone's arse with a golf club mildly arousing.
    I don't have to think about Elin holding a golf club in her hand in order to get turned on by her. Unlike Tiger, I could have been very happy with a monogamous relationship with her. He's a dumbshite.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I don't have to think about Elin holding a golf club in her hand in order to get turned on by her. Unlike Tiger, I could have been very happy with a monogamous relationship with her. He's a dumbshite.
    Agreed. WTF? Hot Swedish/Norwegian ex-model babe ? Damn. Being Swedish instantly gives you hawt points. Sadly, FGM isn't Swedish. She's Aussie.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Why not just use the excuse catholic priests who get busted raping altar boys use? Just say that the devil made me do it. You Americans are a religious bunch, I'm sure you would forgive him if it wasn't technically him doing it. If he throws in that he will put his fate in the hands of the Lord, and will dedicate himself to the church (start making donations), it's a lock that the gullible public will buy it. I certainly would if I still believed in imaginary gods and devils.

Before you start making comparisons to ‘other’ situations you should try to make sure you know of what you speak

Quote Originally Posted by Tee'd Off
    Before you start making comparisons to ‘other’ situations you should try to make sure you know of what you speak
    Chillax ... ... ...

I am not sure what is more shocking, Tiger's actions or his attitude towards everything afterwards? Tiger's views are very much skewed to normal perception. He seems unresponsible for the acts as they were shared without his permission. Also, I believe his views on marriage are very skewed to what most people think about marriage and I blame this on his dad, i read interviews from girlfriends from his youth were looked at as nothing more than interferences to his career and shown a cold reception at best.
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tee'd Off
    If having subject knowledge was a prerequisite for making a post, this place would be like The Cutline. Lighten up TO, you really are starting to take on the persona of Fred.

The Devil is real and he did make Tiger do all this stuff.

I had totally forgotten about the DEVIL

Now I understand how all this happened

thanks ,Hacker for the "insight"
    Ping Rapture V2
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood
    Ping G2 3-SW
    CRAZ-E

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    wow, you're just like
    Tiger Woods

Thanks, he's a little better at his ballstriking though.

Thread Information