|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Forget Eldridge who? It is all about John Daly now bishes!!!

Seriously, my boy, John Daly is now 185lbs, off of 300lbs? I cannot even recognize Daly...

My boy is going to win the Masters or a major this year! Tiger who?

Oh, yeah, John will definitely kick your ass. He don't need no caddie to back him up.

I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Daly needs to star in a movie: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportspros...ss_leaves.html

"“I don’t need any more drama,” Daly said. “I’ve had enough drama for a hundred lifetimes.”

Looks like tiger is about to learn that lesson.

gotta love JD but he will ultimately gain the weight back and he is far from having the form he used to have to compete on Tour, maybe the asian tour or canadian tour unfortunately because I will be pulling for him to do something this year. Along with David Duval
    DJ

Would anyone not love to see Daly, with those pants and gaunt face, win a major or two this year? He's always had more talent than Tiger and the best hands in the business. Would love to see him reach his potential. If he does, look out.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Would anyone not love to see Daly, with those pants and gaunt face, win a major or two this year? He's always had more talent than Tiger and the best hands in the business. Would love to see him reach his potential. If he does, look out.
    i don't think he can do it loz although I agree it would be fantastic to see. I think he is now too old and has left it as usual, too late.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

he only needs maybe 10 more tour wins to get to the hall of fame, he already has the necessary 2 majors that is needed for the hall. It's possible?
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    i don't think he can do it loz although I agree it would be fantastic to see. I think he is now too old and has left it as usual, too late.
    He's 43 so you may be right. Sad that he waited so long. But he has so much talent, if the hands are near the same as before, I wouldn't rule it out.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Jackson
    he only needs maybe 10 more tour wins to get to the hall of fame, he already has the necessary 2 majors that is needed for the hall. It's possible?

AND, JD is nearly as big a draw as Tiger WAS. If he shows at the San Diego Invitational, throngs will follow him as usual. More than Mickelson.

JD is good for golf, hence his endless string of sponsor exemptions, etc. He can play on the PGA tour as long as he wants to. I would love to meet him and I would follow him if he plays in San Diego. I would NOT follow or even watch Tiger. I might boo Tiger and so might many others. He knows that and I suspect he will not show up--here or anywhere. He is finished. There will be more kinky revelations. Likely he got and spread VD or even worse. Nobody that carelessly promiscuous with ****ty broads gets away with it for long. Elin may have to take it back to Sweden with her as a souvenir--and reminder NOT to date black guys. Yes, that sounds racist, but I was in the Navy 30 years and saw lotsa stuff in the PI and other places. Those who strayed were smart to determine whether a hooker had been with blacks--and if so use double protection or just pass.

larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf
    AND, JD is nearly as big a draw as Tiger WAS. If he shows at the San Diego Invitational, throngs will follow him as usual. More than Mickelson.

JD is good for golf, hence his endless string of sponsor exemptions, etc. He can play on the PGA tour as long as he wants to. I would love to meet him and I would follow him if he plays in San Diego. I would NOT follow or even watch Tiger. I might boo Tiger and so might many others. He knows that and I suspect he will not show up--here or anywhere. He is finished. There will be more kinky revelations. Likely he got and spread VD or even worse. Nobody that carelessly promiscuous with ****ty broads gets away with it for long. Elin may have to take it back to Sweden with her as a souvenir--and reminder NOT to date black guys. Yes, that sounds racist, but I was in the Navy 30 years and saw lotsa stuff in the PI and other places. Those who strayed were smart to determine whether a hooker had been with blacks--and if so use double protection or just pass.

larry
    Larry you're an experienced guy
    DJ

larry
    Hmmm Thats weird. I always heard that white, grey haired guys with wide brimmed hats are much more venereal than black guys......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

larry
    AND as I predicted, he has suspended his pro career. We've seen the last of Tiger Woods. Jack Nicklaus would probably spit on him rather than shake his hand--or maybe use the driver that Parnevic suggested..

Larry

AND as I predicted, he has suspended his pro career. We've seen the last of Tiger Woods. Jack Nicklaus would probably spit on him rather than shake his hand--or maybe use the driver that Parnevic suggested..

Larry
    I predicted it on here a week ago Larry. So you and I must be really smart. Between his wife going nuts and just saying "enough" if he was gone for his usual tournaments (wondering about what he was REALLY doing every night), and between fans yelling "get in the hole!" and laughing hysterically, and saying things like, "blame it on your shaft Tiger! Maybe it's too stiff!" I can't imagine he'll ever come back without some seriously thick skin. The mental anguish the fans would put him through would be unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    I predicted it on here a week ago Larry. So you and I must be really smart. Between his wife going nuts and just saying "enough" if he was gone for his usual tournaments (wondering about what he was REALLY doing every night), and between fans yelling "get in the hole!" and laughing hysterically, and saying things like, "blame it on your shaft Tiger! Maybe it's too stiff!" I can't imagine he'll ever come back without some seriously thick skin. The mental anguish the fans would put him through would be unreal.
    Right on. And putting my amateur psychologist hat on, the reason he was promiscuous is serious self-esteem problems; he was trying to prove something. He hates himself and feels insecure. This could be the impetus for suicide unless he gets help fast. If he has given his wife VD or worse, there will be no hope of recovery from this.

I guarantee all his sponsors have told him to just go away. His endorsement could actually hurt sales.

larry

Right on. And putting my amateur psychologist hat on, the reason he was promiscuous is serious self-esteem problems; he was trying to prove something. He hates himself and feels insecure. This could be the impetus for suicide unless he gets help fast. If he has given his wife VD or worse, there will be no hope of recovery from this.

I guarantee all his sponsors have told him to just go away. His endorsement could actually hurt sales.

larry
    Actually the reason he was promiscuous was because he is a superstar millionaire, has the ability to get any chick he wants and he actually loves pu$$y like everyone else...you on the other hand Larry, like d1ck, you racist piece of sh1t

larry
    Great logic there phony boy. JD is good for golf, huh. You like those redneck types with mullets that get drunk, smoke, are obese and then have surgery to lose weight. 4 wives, hits a golf ball while it's still rolling in a major, has the "poor me" attitude and then has the gall to act as if he's a just a real nice guy and down to earth? Daly lost weight by having surgery instead of setting goals and doing the hard work that it takes to get fit. Everything he does is superficial, including the dyed hair, wild pants and surgery. He thinks that all of these superficial changes will be the next cure just like every other addict that never gets help.

Tiger will play golf again soon and he will win more majors. Your patheticness will just have to continue watching him play on TV while your racism boils inside. Then again you probably aren't even racist, just a pathetic troll.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Great logic there phony boy. JD is good for golf, huh. You like those redneck types with mullets that get drunk, smoke, are obese and then have surgery to lose weight. 4 wives, hits a golf ball while it's still rolling in a major, has the "poor me" attitude and then has the gall to act as if he's a just a real nice guy and down to earth? Daly lost weight by having surgery instead of setting goals and doing the hard work that it takes to get fit. Everything he does is superficial, including the dyed hair, wild pants and surgery. He thinks that all of these superficial changes will be the next cure just like every other addict that never gets help.

Tiger will play golf again soon and he will win more majors. Your patheticness will just have to continue watching him play on TV while your racism boils inside. Then again you probably aren't even racist, just a pathetic troll.
    uhhh...

Famousdavis? I prefer D ickheaddavis, if you don't mind.

I recall an article in Sports Illustrated about 13 years ago, that was all about how great it was that Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley, and another pro I forgot, had taken Tiger under their wings to teach him about life as a famous celebrity.

Makes you wonder what they taught him.

Davis, if Larry is your enemy, than I am too. I cannot believe the rudeness you have shown towards a 30 year military veteran; I am ashamed of you!

Damn honkys.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Seriously, my boy, John Daly is now 185lbs, off of 300lbs? I cannot even recognize Daly...

Oh, yeah, John will definitely kick your ass. He don't need no caddie to back him up.

F uck ing A sperm dog your a bukake legend. If one wanted to go from 300 to 185 and wear sh it like that I would reccomend the crack cocainne diet as well. At least JD married the whores he banged before they were sentenced to jail, unlike Tiger who collected them and couldn't move on.

G H D
    When I'm in the shower
    I'm afraid to wash my hair
    'Cause I might open my eyes
    And find someone standing there
    People say I'm crazy
    Just a little touched
    But maybe showers remind me
    Of Psycho too much
    That's why

(I always feel like)
    (Somebody's watching me)
    And I have no privacy
    Whooooa, oh-oh
    (I always feel like)
    (Somebody's watching me)

AAAHA!!!

Larry
    Liaree,
    Just a suggestion but I think you should start all of your posts with the above "AAAHA!!!", quoting one of your favorite politicians, John McCain.
    It gives your posts more punch!, more um, credibility! You know, something we can really grab on to and sink our teeth into.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

uhhh...

Famousdavis? I prefer D ickheaddavis, if you don't mind.

I recall an article in Sports Illustrated about 13 years ago, that was all about how great it was that Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley, and another pro I forgot, had taken Tiger under their wings to teach him about life as a famous celebrity.

Makes you wonder what they taught him.

Davis, if Larry is your enemy, than I am too. I cannot believe the rudeness you have shown towards a 30 year military veteran; I am ashamed of you!

Damn honkys.
    Goes without saying.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Hmmm Thats weird. I always heard that white, grey haired guys with wide brimmed hats are much more venereal than black guys......
    Niiiiizzzeee ... ... ...

larry
    Pfft, yeah ! How would you know he is 'insecure' ? Just as always, your posts go without proper proof. Screwing around does not mean you're insecure, it means that you just love puzzy.

As to your second paragraph, please explain why it would hurt sales. Put on your 'amateur psychologist hat' (Pfft, Yeah !) and give me an opinion you have, from a consumer's standpoint, on Nike products, now that Tiger Woods has been put to shame.

After he's lost weight, I don't mind having sex with him.
    Hello boys, I'm back ! I just returned from a 4-month long vacation to Socotra Island, with my boyfriend.

Spanky, John Daly is no more. He is nothing but a shell of the man that was and with those outfits he is wearing these days, it is obvious he is going through a time of discovering what his sexual identity is now. Maybe you could meet up with him at an event and help him find it . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Spanky, John Daly is no more. He is nothing but a shell of the man that was and with those outfits he is wearing these days, it is obvious he is going through a time of discovering what his sexual identity is now. Maybe you could meet up with him at an event and help him find it . . . . .
    Sooner is correct on this.

All those things that FD quoted about Daly were the reasons he used to be so great. It takes a real man to walk off the course at a US Open without even bothering to tell your playing partners.

But alas, the great man has gone away. He has been replaced by a gaunt, junky looking doppleganger. Even the flowing mullet FD hates so much and we love so much is gone.

This topic has been discussed in another thread. Daly is a fallen idol, and has been replaced in the pantheon by the new Tiger, Anthony Kim and Charlie Hoffman. Now thereare some guys real men can cheer for.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

If Daly can pull it together and get to the top again, in any form, it could save professional golf from the destruction Tiger's absence presents.

Who would you rather see win? Stewart Cink? Kenny Perry? Sergio? Hale Irwin? Zach Johnson?

I have no doubt that no matter what happens, Daly will be getting drunk and feeling tits in public before too long.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    If Daly can pull it together and get to the top again, in any form, it could save professional golf from the destruction Tiger's absence presents.

Who would you rather see win? Stewart Cink? Kenny Perry? Sergio? Hale Irwin? Zach Johnson?

I have no doubt that no matter what happens, Daly will be getting drunk and feeling tits in public before too long.
    I agree with this in principle, but at the moment JD is as boring as any of the above mentioned and shows no signs of returning to his old self any time soon.

I have been watching his interviews closely while he has been in Australia, and I suspect a more sinister reason for his fall from GR grace. I think for the good ol JD to return he first needs divorce number 5 to happen.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Thread Information