|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Tiger is a douche bag

The guy has kids and he is actin like a spoiled frat boy on a wild sex romp. His handlers are now trying to pay off his wife. F uck this guy.....his wife should have done a Tonya Harding and give him a whack on his bum knee. Screw Tiger and his mindless fans (sheep). nuff said my b itches

Gee thanks Tee'd off for coming up with such a new and original thread topic.

You're such a grumpy stroppy pr1ck these days. Are vying to be the new Fred3?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

Although I find a lot of irony in the fact he was portrayed as such an upstanding citizen, we're all human. Hopefully he learns something from this and doesn't continue to be arrogant. I could honestly see him not competing next year in order to work on things and earn his wife's respect back...unless he truly doesn't care. Think about it...if he's off traveling again on Tour, she'll be wondering what he's really up to.

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer
    Although I find a lot of irony in the fact he was portrayed as such an upstanding citizen, we're all human. Hopefully he learns something from this and doesn't continue to be arrogant. I could honestly see him not competing next year in order to work on things and earn his wife's respect back...unless he truly doesn't care. Think about it...if he's off traveling again on Tour, she'll be wondering what he's really up to.
    Are you serious CG? Do you really think he can get a shred of respect back form her?

Let me fill you in on the facts of life. A betrayal of that magitude is not something you get over easily. Respect comes from trust, and she will never be able to trust him again. Take it as read, that marriage is dead. Finito. Cactus. If they stay together it will be a sham marriage for the pre nup money, but behind closed doors Tiger will not be getting any respect, or anything else, from Elin. He has ruined his and his families lives because he was arrogant enough to think he wouldn't get caught screwing around. Now he has to pay the piper.

Back to topic, doing this is a bad thing, but doesn't make him a DB in my book. I wouldn't do it myself, but I'm not about to pass judgement on someone else. The word from the tour is that he is a really good bloke, good fun and not up himself at all. That doesn't sound like a DB to me. He's done some very bad things but that doesn't make him a Phil Mickelson or Sergio or Ben Hogan. It's not like he turns his nose up at his fellow pros, or insists on being called Mr Woods, or spits in the cup during a tournament. Those are the sorts of things that would make him a DB IMO.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 12-03-2009 at 05:50 PM.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Are you serious CG? Do you really think he can get a shred of respect back form her?

Let me fill you in on the facts of life. A betrayal of that magitude is not something you get over easily. Respect comes from trust, and she will never be able to trust him again. Take it as read, that marriage is dead. Finito. Cactus. If they stay together it will be a sham marriage for the pre nup money, but behind closed doors Tiger will not be getting any respect, or anything else, from Elin. He has ruined his and his families lives because he was arrogant enough to think he wouldn't get caught screwing around. Now he has to pay the piper.

Back to topic, doing this is a bad thing, but doesn't make him a DB in my book. I wouldn't do it myself, but I'm not about to pass judgement on someone else. The word from the tour is that he is a really good bloke, good fun and not up himself at all. That doesn't sound like a DB to me. He's done some very bad things but that doesn't make him a Phil Mickelson or Sergio or Ben Hogan. It's not like he turns his nose up at his fellow pros, or insists on being called Mr Woods, or spits in the cup during a tournament. Those are the sorts of things that would make him a DB IMO.
    Because I deal with this kind of bullshite all the time, it's going to be hard to watch Tiger with the same respect anymore. I guess Jack Nicklaus will now recover his "best all time golfer" spot on my golfers list.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Ya my wife and I were talking about it last night and we both think it would be a different situation if he had a one night stand and got caught but 31 months? And now multiple mistresses? I don't see how the trust can ever be restored.
    So I guess that gives me the green light to go and have a one night stand! HA!....Just kidding. I couldn't ever look her in the eye ever again....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

My wife sits in front of the tv and repeats "while she was PREGNANT! Not one but THREE women, repeatedly!!!"

I don't bother to mention that it is more likely to be THIRTY three than just three, and also likely to have been almost continuous in his married life, not just the months they talk about.

Nor do I mention that Tiger's chief facilitator is probably Stevie, who is probably doing this as well (is he married? I think so)...

she's shocked at the available facts, and if she knew what is doubtless the full truth she might get up and go find him and beat him to death HERSELF.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I feel that the biggest mistake Tiger made was getting married in the first place. People with his level of wealth and fame are simply inundated with temptations of all kinds, 24/7. It is nearly impossible to lead a 'normal' life once you get to that level. I'm struggling to think of a single celebrity or sports star that has been able to do so.

Does the fact that he gave into those temptations make him a DB? I don't think so. It makes him more human, if anything. I'm certainly no Tiger fanboy, but I think people need to give him a break. It's kind of sad that people have nothing better to do than to report on these transgressions that really should be a private matter between Tiger and his family. Unfortunately, one of the prices you pay for having this sort of wealth and fame is your privacy. As soon as Tiger came out on tour, and maybe even before that, he relinquished his rights to privacy and became a brand more so than a person. To these media types he is simply a tool they will use to further their own careers. As little as I really have ever cared about Tiger or his career up to this point, I really feel for the guy right now.

I wonder how many of you would be so happy to assume that someone was just showing their "human" side if it was your father cheating on your mother, your wife or girlfriend cheating on you, or some other scenario that got a little closer to home. Sleaze is sleaze, not "humanity." Just because someone is rich and/or famous doesn't give them the right or any justification to totally self-absorbed, destructive behavior.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I wonder how many of you would be so happy to assume that someone was just showing their "human" side if it was your father cheating on your mother, your wife or girlfriend cheating on you, or some other scenario that got a little closer to home. Sleaze is sleaze, not "humanity."

Thank you for this post, I couldn't agree more . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

I aim to please.............bite it

I didn't mean to imply that he should get a pass. What he did was wrong and there really is no excuse other than being weak. My main point is that he should have never gotten married. He should have enjoyed the fruits of his labor and enjoyed life as a bachelor. My second point is that this is a private matter and it is none of our business. Unfortunately for Tiger, his life is public domain and will be put out there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolCat
    I didn't mean to imply that he should get a pass. What he did was wrong and there really is no excuse other than being weak. My main point is that he should have never gotten married. He should have enjoyed the fruits of his labor and enjoyed life as a bachelor. My second point is that this is a private matter and it is none of our business. Unfortunately for Tiger, his life is public domain and will be put out there for all to see.
    That's why I am never getting married.

The second reason would be that I absolutely hate children and babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    That's why I am never getting married.

The second reason would be that I absolutely hate children and babies.
    You sound very mature and altruistic. I agree that in your present state of emotional adolesce, you should not get married.

It's also probably too late for your parents to reconsider the wisdom of allowing your appearance on planet earth.

You sound very mature and altruistic. I agree that in your present state of emotional adolesce, you should not get married.

It's probably too late for your parents to reconsider your appearance on planet earth.
    That has 2 meanings, coming from you.

Have any of you regretted being bonded to a significant other ?

I'm sure that if you ask any honest person who has been married for longer than 10 years (35 for me), their response would be that there have been times of frustration and doubt about their relationship. However, they worked through the rough spots instead of turning and running away. Obviously, some situations present insurmountable difficulties, and terminating the relationship is in everyone's best interests. But even successful, fulfilling relationships have ups and downs. That is where honesty, unselfishness, maturity to allow for differences, and committment makes the difference between marriage and divorce.

The anger comes from the fact that Tiger had attained an almost mythical quality. Herculean in nature. To see him come back down to earth with teh ass whipping YE handed him and now this......it a big blow.
    It's ok Tee'd off. The anger is a natural part of the grieving process.
    You may PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on.

I'm sure that if you ask any honest person who has been married for longer than 10 years (35 for me), their response would be that there have been times of frustration and doubt about their relationship. However, they worked through the rough spots instead of turning and running away. Obviously, some situations present insurmountable difficulties, and terminating the relationship is in everyone's best interests. But even successful, fulfilling relationships have ups and downs. That is where honesty, unselfishness, maturity to allow for differences, and committment makes the difference between marriage and divorce.
    Ah, the last sentence tells me the intended meaning behind the statement I had emboldened in the previous post. I would most likely stay with my girl for a long time, but not get married. I don't see a reason to.

OR maybe I can turn Muslim and have 3 wives, not to mention have a multitude of virgins awaiting me in heaven.

Sure we have.
    I am going hippie here but there is a song by the Grateful Dead called Lady with a Fan that touches on this very point.
    I would prefer to be the Sailor, tyvm.
    But to each his own, if you REALLY hate kids why make one deal with you as a parent.

The world's changed so quickly in the last 50 years, it's interesting to see how the concept of marriage has struggled to maintain its relevance. D-Man if you've been married 35 I can understand your acceptance of marriage as the ideal. But those are your values. By my values, I see marriage as necessary when children are to be involved.

The reality is if both people come from families that are functional beyond the norm, they have a good chance at a stable long term marriage. But if one or both don't the chances decline pretty substantially. The other consideration is if both people are tragically ugly, their lack of others options can force them to resolve their issues rather than split. But if they're able to turn heads the odds go down.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I do love stoking the fire.
    GR lives...

Ah, the last sentence tells me the intended meaning behind the statement I had emboldened in the previous post. I would most likely stay with my girl for a long time, but not get married. I don't see a reason to.

OR maybe I can turn Muslim and have 3 wives, not to mention have a multitude of virgins awaiting me in heaven.
    I had the exact feeling after my first marriage failing. After 5 years of living alone and 5 years of living with my girlfriend I proposed after A LOT of consideration. It came down to a pretty simple question I had to ask myself. Could I see going through the rest of my life without her. The answer was no. 6 years of marriage later I know I made the right decision.....Am I losing guy points by saying this??
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I had the exact feeling after my first marriage failing. After 5 years of living alone and 5 years of living with my girlfriend I proposed after A LOT of consideration. It came down to a pretty simple question I had to ask myself. Could I see going through the rest of my life without her. The answer was no. 6 years of marriage later I know I made the right decision.....Am I losing guy points by saying this??

Not at all. But you should lay off the grass just a little.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Not at all. But you should lay off the grass just a little.
    Hey Man! Don't harsh my mello!!
    team obnoxious

Meanwhile, the investigation turns up some facts:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news..._still_piecing

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Meanwhile, the investigation turns up some facts:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news..._still_piecing
    Hmmm pretty weird....
    team obnoxious

Ok, I spoke to someone who knows someone on the inside today and here's what happened. Elin hit Tiger with a golf club and knocked out his two front teeth (uppers). Tiger ran for his life but having been injured that way, he drove erratically and hit the hydrant and tree. Tiger won't submit to police interview because they'll see he's missing teeth and perhaps figure things out and arrest Elin. Tiger is going to have dental implants replacing the teeth and can't be seen in public until that's resolved.

Good times.
    GR lives...

That would be phucking awesome if it were true, and I hope it is true. LMAO.
    Perhaps she would have been better off with the driver as Parnevik suggested.
    I guess she overlooked that detail in the heat of the moment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOYRdvyttW0
    His new theme song?

Despite never giving us any reason whatsoever to believe a word he writes, and even making his stories so obviously fanciful you aren't supposed to believe them, I'm buying this one from Zo. This is just too funny to dismiss. Thanks for enlightening us all on the real story Zo.

BTW, has American TV been running the Chinese TV animated version of events? Farkin hilarious.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Despite never giving us any reason whatsoever to believe a word he writes, and even making his stories so obviously fanciful you aren't supposed to believe them, I'm buying this one from Zo. This is just too funny to dismiss. Thanks for enlightening us all on the real story Zo.

BTW, has American TV been running the Chinese TV animated version of events? Farkin hilarious.
    With every post, there's a secret code that let's you know whether it belongs in the fiction or non-fiction section. After all, both serve a purpose.

The All I Want for Christmas post, unfortunately, is non.

This post is full of sh.it.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Tee'd Off
    The guy has kids and he is actin like a spoiled frat boy on a wild sex romp. His handlers are now trying to pay off his wife. F uck this guy.....his wife should have done a Tonya Harding and give him a whack on his bum knee. Screw Tiger and his mindless fans (sheep). nuff said my b itches
    I totally agree with your opinion even if I think that it could be said in a "nicer" way.

For all the guys on here who are dumping on Tiger, how many of you have at least one god buddy who is cheating on his nissus right now? Statistically over 30% of married guys cheat so if you have at least 10 buddies (probably everyone here except Larry) that means you.

Do you publicly out your cheating buddies and name and shame them as DBs?

Or are you still loyal and do you actually cover up for them? Myself personally, my loyalties outside my wife and very close family are to my buddies first, their spouses second. I don't like it when I know guys who are cheating, but if their spouse asks me anything I will look them straight in the eye and lie.

If Tiger was my buddy I cetainly would be sticking by him and trying to give him support.

Sure he did a terrible thing to his wife, his family, and all the people who rely on Tiger for support, and those who look up to him. But my general adult male standards is he a DB? No way. In some circles he would actually be a legend for having so many strung along.

I dont give a **** who he screws, I just think its awesome she busted his teeth out with an iron. Surely she is legendary in some circles as well...LMAO.
    BTW did you guys see the spoof on SNL last night. Pretty funny.

He's not my "buddy" at that point. I don't surround myself with people of low character. I would tell him he's a f'ck. If he's marriage is that bad he should just end it and be single and act as such. A mistake is one thing but carrying on as a cheat is low in character.

For all the guys on here who are dumping on Tiger, how many of you have at least one god buddy who is cheating on his nissus right now? Statistically over 30% of married guys cheat so if you have at least 10 buddies (probably everyone here except Larry) that means you.

Do you publicly out your cheating buddies and name and shame them as DBs?

Or are you still loyal and do you actually cover up for them? Myself personally, my loyalties outside my wife and very close family are to my buddies first, their spouses second. I don't like it when I know guys who are cheating, but if their spouse asks me anything I will look them straight in the eye and lie.

If Tiger was my buddy I cetainly would be sticking by him and trying to give him support.

Sure he did a terrible thing to his wife, his family, and all the people who rely on Tiger for support, and those who look up to him. But my general adult male standards is he a DB? No way. In some circles he would actually be a legend for having so many strung along.
    I can say in all honesty that I wouldn't do it. First off, I don't have any buddies that are cheating on their wives that I know of, and if I did, they wouldn't admit or be around the rest of us anymore if they we knew. You proposed it, I'm just telling you the truth.

I can say in all honesty that I wouldn't do it. First off, I don't have any buddies that are cheating on their wives that I know of, and if I did, they wouldn't admit or be around the rest of us anymore if they we knew. You proposed it, I'm just telling you the truth.
    Each relationship or marriage has very different circumstances....mostly you should just stay out of it because it's none of your f ucking business....but sometimes, like if it is somehow hurtful to little kids or something, then something should be done...but the first move is to tell your friend that what they are doing is fu cked and they need to change something....but usually stay out of it and keep you big f ucking mouth shut (of course if your brother in law is cheating on your sister, well, then...you know what to do.....after you wrap a Mizuno two iron around his skull, then you tell your sister, right?)

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasJeff
    I dont give a **** who he screws, I just think its awesome she busted his teeth out with an iron. Surely she is legendary in some circles as well...LMAO.
    BTW did you guys see the spoof on SNL last night. Pretty funny.
    And in the news, Tiger Woods hit a tree and a bunch of women fell out! I lost it, on that part.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

This was exactly what I was thinking when I read NAH's post. I really couldn't respect anyone that I would call a "friend" that would have the lack of scruples to do that. I have 3 of my closest friends I've known for 30+ years and they've never done anything like that, that I've known of.
    team obnoxious

Sorry to be so late to chime in. But Tiger brought this on himself (an obvious statement). My college girlfriend whom I dated for three years cheated on me for the last 4 to 6 months of the relationship and I totally agree about the differences one night stand vs. a prolonged affair or multiple affairs. With the ONS, you can at least brush it off as a momentary lapse of judgement (I am not suggesting that it is right). Tiger's case is much more pathological and deceptive.

I've been on the outside looking in when it came to a relationship. It definitely hurt more that my ex went on with two affairs for an extended period of time more so than any one act of infedelity or dishonesty. The cover up was even more offensive. It takes a long time to get over that sort of stuff. But, you do move on, find someone better and feel more at ease again. Elin Woods is no doubt shell shocked by these revelations and using a 3 iron seems like a reasonable club selection in such situations.

It would be hard for me not to think of how much of a DB Tiger is the next time I see him tee off at a PGA event.
    WitB 2010:

Dr: Titleist 907 D1, YS 6+ s flex
    3W: Cobra S9-1 F, , Aldila DVS HL s flex
    2H: Callaway Heavenwood 17 degree
    3i-pw Titleist 690 CBs, True Temper s300
    gw: Cleveland CG12 52 degree
    sw: Cleveland CG12 58 degree
    Putter: Ping Anser G2i
    Ball: Srixon Z Star/Bridgestone B330S

Other clubs:
    Dr: Callaway FT 5, Aldilia DVS s-flex
    5W: Cleveland Launcher Fuji E270 s flex
    3i - pw Mizuno MP 29, (planning to reshaft at some point).

It seems unlikely that his teeth were bashed out when they said he had just a little bleeding and some lacerations. this by neighborhood eye witness
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Jackson
    It seems unlikely that his teeth were bashed out when they said he had just a little bleeding and some lacerations. this by neighborhood eye witness
    The neighbor witness hired an attorney. I wonder why they'd think that was necessary. And maybe Tiger's driving erratically suggested Elin got him pretty good and that he was running for his life?

In any event, is any of this not unlikely? My source is pretty reliable. But all that said, I only offer what I was told. I really have a hard time caring much about any of this. The most interesting part is to hear people's views on infidelity.
    GR lives...

I've got a call into a buddy who is on the Orlando PD. Maybe he has some inside info. I still don't understand why this was investigated by the FHP. They usually are only involved in stuff on the highways or turnpike.

Zo, you really heard this about the front teeth? From the tone of your post I figured you were BS'ing us...

Quote Originally Posted by KoolCat
    I've got a call into a buddy who is on the Orlando PD. Maybe he has some inside info. I still don't understand why this was investigated by the FHP. They usually are only involved in stuff on the highways or turnpike.

Zo, you really heard this about the front teeth? From the tone of your post I figured you were BS'ing us...
    Dead serious. If you think about it, why would they not have been willing to submit to police interview? They knew there'd be a big PR cost in not doing that. The fact that he'd have had injuries, like teeth missing, that they'd then have to lie about would provide an explanation.

While it ties together nicely in CSI fashion, the real reason I can believe it is the credibility of my source and his relationship to the camp.
    GR lives...

Hey Man! Don't harsh my mello!!
    i think that brings up a good point, about certain vices like booze or pot, are they to be accepted by your spouse or hidden away?
    DJ

i think that brings up a good point, about certain vices like booze or pot, are they to be accepted by your spouse or hidden away?
    Booze, no problemo. We both drink. The occasional herbal delight, she would rather I didn't since we both quit smoking cigarettes but doesn't crucify me.
    It's all good!
    team obnoxious

Booze, no problemo. We both drink. The occasional herbal delight, she would rather I didn't since we both quit smoking cigarettes but doesn't crucify me.
    It's all good!
    I think that in light of this admission you had better change your avatar out of respect for your wife's request.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Dead serious. If you think about it, why would they not have been willing to submit to police interview? They knew there'd be a big PR cost in not doing that. The fact that he'd have had injuries, like teeth missing, that they'd then have to lie about would provide an explanation.

While it ties together nicely in CSI fashion, the real reason I can believe it is the credibility of my source and his relationship to the camp.
    do you think he then paid off police to keep quiet about his teeth saving him further embarrassment? I believe the story as it makes sense but those police seemed dumb and by the book?
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I think that in light of this admission you had better change your avatar out of respect for your wife's request.
    LOL! That's funny because I told her about this silly arse forum and showed my avatar. She didn't bat an eye! Really, though she doesn't like the way it smells...That's all. I'm a one hit kinda guy when I do indulge.
    team obnoxious

LOL! That's funny because I told her about this silly arse forum and showed my avatar. She didn't bat an eye! Really, though she doesn't like the way it smells...That's all. I'm a one hit kinda guy when I do indulge.
    Sounds like you know how to maintain the mellow.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Zo's the second person I've heard say this rumor. I guess the easiest way to know will be next time he's out in public and on tape and you can see his teeth. We all know one tooth is more discolored than the rest. Just compare and see how different they are in past pics.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

I'm a bit surprised by the responses to the last post. Maybe it's different over here to the US, but in Oz women outside your spouse are on a need to know basis, and IMO they need to know very little. One of the problems I've found with women in general is that some of them are so morally driven you can't tell them something out of school becuase they will feel obliged to do or say something about it. Men, on the ohter hand, understand that some things need to be kept secret, and that whatever you hear is for male ears only and not to be told to women. As I abide by these rules, I find that it is not my place to get involved in business other than my own. To be fair though, if a woman I knew well was to ask me something about her partner, I would explain to her that it's a waste of time asking because you'd get the same answer, whether it was true or not, as opposed to just staright out telling a lie to her face.

do you think he then paid off police to keep quiet about his teeth saving him further embarrassment? I believe the story as it makes sense but those police seemed dumb and by the book?
    The police reported severe injuries. Who knows? Maybe they couldn't get a good look. Maybe they wanted to sell the teeth on E-Bay. Maybe they wanted an autographed picture.
    GR lives...

The police reported severe injuries. Who knows? Maybe they couldn't get a good look. Maybe they wanted to sell the teeth on E-Bay. Maybe they wanted an autographed picture.
    His teeth would fetch big bucks, especially when he kills himself sooner or later, once more women start dropping out of the trees.

Mickelson would be world no.1, hooray !

I'm a bit surprised by the responses to the last post. Maybe it's different over here to the US, but in Oz women outside your spouse are on a need to know basis, and IMO they need to know very little. One of the problems I've found with women in general is that some of them are so morally driven you can't tell them something out of school becuase they will feel obliged to do or say something about it. Men, on the ohter hand, understand that some things need to be kept secret, and that whatever you hear is for male ears only and not to be told to women. As I abide by these rules, I find that it is not my place to get involved in business other than my own. To be fair though, if a woman I knew well was to ask me something about her partner, I would explain to her that it's a waste of time asking because you'd get the same answer, whether it was true or not, as opposed to just staright out telling a lie to her face.
    You're right. It is a bit different here in the States. We are very uptight about sexual situations to begin with, which I attribute to religion and other institutional morals and old Puritan traditions. Look at some of our political sex scandals for a perfect case and point. When Bill Clinton had his affairs, it was a big conroversey. Whereas Nocholas Sarkozy of France has an admitted mistress and it's very much accepted over there. Then again, Sarkozy was out in the open with it, where as Clinton kept his secret and Tiger's situation is much more pathological.
    WitB 2010:

Dr: Titleist 907 D1, YS 6+ s flex
    3W: Cobra S9-1 F, , Aldila DVS HL s flex
    2H: Callaway Heavenwood 17 degree
    3i-pw Titleist 690 CBs, True Temper s300
    gw: Cleveland CG12 52 degree
    sw: Cleveland CG12 58 degree
    Putter: Ping Anser G2i
    Ball: Srixon Z Star/Bridgestone B330S

Other clubs:
    Dr: Callaway FT 5, Aldilia DVS s-flex
    5W: Cleveland Launcher Fuji E270 s flex
    3i - pw Mizuno MP 29, (planning to reshaft at some point).

His teeth would fetch big bucks, especially when he kills himself sooner or later, once more women start dropping out of the trees.

Mickelson would be world no.1, hooray !
    On a somewhat personal note, I think of someone who was getting an amazing amount of great tang, including pornstars, and now he can't get any even from his wife. I get the shakes just thinking about.

All this stuff would be alot to handle for anyone. If he has been doing drugs and alcohol...
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutter
    You're right. It is a bit different here in the States. We are very uptight about sexual situations to begin with, which I attribute to religion and other institutional morals and old Puritan traditions. Look at some of our political sex scandals for a perfect case and point. When Bill Clinton had his affairs, it was a big conroversey. Whereas Nocholas Sarkozy of France has an admitted mistress and it's very much accepted over there. Then again, Sarkozy was out in the open with it, where as Clinton kept his secret and Tiger's situation is much more pathological.
    Knocked out teeth, could their be any lingering effects of such an injury, nerve damage etc?
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutter
    Good point, you Americans are almost as uptight as the British when it comes to these things. But in my opinion Clinton is a much lower form of life than Tiger. Clinton had a string of sexual harrassment claims as well as his so called mutual consent relationships. Women working at the oval office during his administration have said that to be caught one on one in Clinton's office was a dangerous place to be if you were female. At least Tiger only get's dumb ****s who are more than happy to put out for him.

One thing about all this that strikes me is how far Tiger has fallen in such a short time. I don't think any person in recorded history has fallen so far, based purely on the lofty heights he came tumbling down from. I don't think there has ever been a more revered and universally respected human being on the planet than Tiger a bit over a week ago. Even Elvis had his detractors, Tiger seemed to be admired by everyone everywhere.

I had a friend at work who screwed around on his wife,she wasn't a personal friend of mine,but I lost alot of respect for this friend of mine,I heard they're getting divorced.I hardly see this fellow anymore.I see people that do this type of behavoir as very self centered and immature,in the words of John Lennon-instant karma is going to get you,.KARMA,KARMA,KARMA.....want do you call someone who knows about a crime and says nothing? ah,accessory.

Tiger could have put in a couple of chicklets ala mr wilson in dennis the menace.

Thread Information